Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will we lawyer up and appeal? these young men's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Will we lawyer up and appeal? these young men's

Dec 27, 2018, 10:19 PM

reputations are worth something!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will we lawyer up and appeal? these young men's

Dec 28, 2018, 7:53 AM

I think they should all appeal to get their names cleared. Dex is going to get drafted, Zach has graduated and is probably leaving, but Braden, especially needs to get cleared to not lose a year. I'm not sure how long Clemson and a player has to file the appeal.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2018, 8:57 PM

My post from yesterday explains how long they have.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2018, 8:19 AM

Dabo said earlier this week that Clemson already has lawyers involved. I believe his words were “all players have legal representation.” That tells me they knew what they would be up against.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2018, 8:25 AM

Last night just after the second test results were announced, I read here that Dabo said they would appeal and that in 38 of 40 cases like this one, the appeal was successful. And if it is successful, the guys should be ready to play in the NC.

Dec 28, 2018, 8:27 AM

Dabo also said that Ostarine can be found in hair products. Give it a rest. They failed 2 drug tests. Those are facts. There is no slander.

DL will be worth 15 million dollars in less than 6 months. This will pass by really fast for him.

you are stupid

Dec 28, 2018, 8:31 AM

they failed the same test...they used the same sample for test 2. Everyone knew that the same result would come. Dex will make his money yes! but he has his dignity to look out for to. If they appeal Galloway and Geilla then the will automatically include Dex in the appeal too.

Go back to your hen house coot!

Re: you are stupid

Dec 28, 2018, 9:23 AM

Come find me at The Junkyard homie. Im just trying to give you guys some insight.

Dec 28, 2018, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Will we lawyer up and appeal? these young men's ]

Hardly ever are you going to get two different results from the same sample. They should have conducted an immediate unannounced second test and obtained a new sample for testing. The process is flawed. However, I’m sure Clemson has done its own due diligence on this and justice will prevail for these players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2018, 9:24 AM

I get where youre coming from. But thats now how the NCAA works. Its their game and their rules. This is not the first time theyve conducted these tests and theyre not changing their way bc a few Clemson fans arent happy.

i dont think the appeal process will work that quickly

Dec 28, 2018, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Will we lawyer up and appeal? these young men's ]

I hope it does, but I'm not very optimistic it will.

To appeal or not to appeal?

Dec 28, 2018, 8:39 AM

Of course the two guys who have eligibility left and are coming back to Clemson should appeal. Of course Clemson should support their appeal.

Still, all three guys had ostarine in their bodies. That means they are guilty as charged. The rules apparently say that if you have the substance in your body, whether you took the drug intentionally or unknowingly is immaterial. You cannot play once evidence of the drug in your body is confirmed, per the rules.

So should Clemson fight to get the rule changed? The rule apparently requires a one year suspension. How many other athletes have lost a year of college football due to unintentionally ingesting ostarine?
Will the appeal be a lonely fight? Why and how were the 3 Tigers contaminated?

FWIW, I believe Dexter Lawrence is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That suggests there may be an institutional issue that requires fixing at least as much as an NCAA issue to address.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The appeal will be granted if you can prove they didn't know

Dec 28, 2018, 9:25 AM

they took it. Someone posted the NCAA link on appeals yesterday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic