Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mt Cootmore: Clowney, Lattimore, Shaw, Spurrier.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Mt Cootmore: Clowney, Lattimore, Shaw, Spurrier.

Feb 18, 2014, 9:01 AM

Since football wasn't invented until 2009 this sounds about right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mt Cootmore: Clowney, Lattimore, Shaw, Spurrier.

Feb 18, 2014, 9:22 AM

I can go with that.....good choices...

Tell 'em capon

Feb 18, 2014, 9:40 AM

Every time you post here is a win for Clemson and a loss for USCheat.

Re: Tell 'em capon

Feb 18, 2014, 3:01 PM

Dang it...Clemsix has never cheated. Thankful for that

Monroenc

Feb 18, 2014, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Mt Cootmore: Clowney, Lattimore, Shaw, Spurrier. ]

We really don't care what you have to say!! Take your coot opinions and diatribe over to FGF. You're just on this site to antagonize and infuriate Clemson fans. Hopefully, you will be banned and we won't have to listen to anymore of your biased nonsense.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could also go check on the fries ... don't let them

Feb 18, 2014, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Mt Cootmore: Clowney, Lattimore, Shaw, Spurrier. ]

burn!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Unless

Feb 18, 2014, 9:27 AM

The mountain is made of crack rocks, in which case George Rogers is the centerpiece.

Maybe the celebrity SCAR Rushmore

Feb 18, 2014, 9:42 AM

I imagine there are many that contributed more to SCAR football on the field. Except for Spurrier.

Will it have Clowney's revoked license, Spurrier's bottle of

Feb 18, 2014, 10:01 AM

Jack, Shaw's KKK uniform, and Lattimore's wheelchair?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Will it have Clowney's revoked license, Spurrier's bottle of

Feb 18, 2014, 10:55 AM

why the kkk reference for Shaw?

Skin head neo-nazi.***

Feb 18, 2014, 2:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I realize Shaw didn't lose to Clemson the two times he played them at home

Feb 18, 2014, 10:02 AM

And it has elevated him to cult legend. But before Missouri packed their equipment and momentum up and never planned for the old spurrier play the injured guy to win strategy coming, most South Carolina fans I knew weren't sold on shaw.
Alshon, Melvin Ingram and even Garcia all deserve a spot before Shaw and maybe Clowney and Lattimore too.

Add George Rogers ... guarantee to never collect dust

Feb 18, 2014, 10:52 AM

-

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I had to create a Coot Rushmore

Feb 18, 2014, 11:38 AM

It be (George Rodger, Steve Spurrier, Connor Shaw, and Jadevon Clowney)

Mt Cootmore: Bear Bryant, Saban, Cam Newton, Tim

Feb 18, 2014, 1:02 PM

Tebow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mt Cootmore: Bear Bryant, Saban, Cam Newton, Tim***

Feb 18, 2014, 1:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Don't forget Garcia, and perhaps they can build a special

Feb 18, 2014, 1:20 PM

little fountain featuring Mangus.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

And zero championships of any kind for any of them.***

Feb 18, 2014, 1:22 PM

The OP'S Four selections

Feb 18, 2014, 3:04 PM

Make perfect semse to me. The three players and head coach who were the leaders of Gamecoot glory ...all the way to the promised land of a major BCS bowl appearance , right ? Those four guys filled the trophy case with Divisional/Conferencial championships , correct ? I mean ...why would yoi celebrate someone unless they had done the things for your program that will be remembered by future generations as they gaze upon all that hardware and banner material that the Mt. Rushmore of your program produced.
Oh , and what about how great they were at the professional level. Spurrier won Super Bowls I bet. Lattimore is potentially a HOF'er at the RB position..and no way in Hurl could Clowney ever do anything but succeed in the NFL given his size and athleticism coupled with his great effort and work ethic. The kid seems driven to be the best , doesn't he ?
I guess I feel the same as everyone here ..these 4 are the best choices to celebrate into antiquity then the Garnetians should probably build that Rushmore right away , strike while the iron is hot because you won't want to miss Connor Shaw working his magic in the league next season...or whatever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic