Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DRad needs to have a talk with Trevor...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

DRad needs to have a talk with Trevor...

Feb 20, 2019, 8:21 AM

Intramural BB getting more Press time than the actual team is a bad look...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DRad needs to have a talk with Trevor...

Feb 20, 2019, 8:27 AM

Who won that gane BTW ?
Nobody ever talks about the important details when something like this happens .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 20, 2019, 8:38 AM

Pretty sure it was team-Trevor full of football players.

I heard the kid who got bulldozed by TL was a trash-talking. If that's true, it all makes perfect sense (made me chuckle).

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would you trash talk someone 2' taller than you?

Feb 20, 2019, 8:40 AM

Must have been a frat boy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would you trash talk someone 2' taller than you?

Feb 20, 2019, 8:42 AM

to get trevor to react so your buddy could get it on video and send in to barstool.

Re: Why would you trash talk someone 2' taller than you?

Feb 20, 2019, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Why would you trash talk someone 2' taller than you? ]

Exactly.

It's nice to know some things never change.

Frick Frats....***

Feb 20, 2019, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Why would you trash talk someone 2' taller than you? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

theres always an idiot out there that wants to pick a fight

Feb 20, 2019, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Why would you trash talk someone 2' taller than you? ]

with the QB. I remember Blake Mitchell at USC used to always get arrested for fighting at 5 points because dudes would show up looking to challenge him. When you're a 6-6 long haired blonde kid other idiots think they can buck up to you wherever you go b/c misery loves company. Its unfortunate but TLaw is going to have to start lowering his profile in public. Sux to be the king sometimes.

Feb 20, 2019, 8:41 AM [ in reply to Re: DRad needs to have a talk with Trevor... ]

....trash talking fraternity guy (fraternity name edited out by Tigernet) starting with the letter "S" and "N".

Feb 20, 2019, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: DRad needs to have a talk with Trevor... ]

ROYteam won, but only by about 10.

I think that kid was pretty bold - not just setting the first pick, but setting a *perfect* second pick (and if you look, he was absolutely stationary for a split-second) *after* TL shoved him the first time.

If he was jawing the whole game, it's pretty funny that he made TL crack. (Recalls when Danny Ainge got an elbow from, and then tackled, Tree Rollins, and at the bottom of the pile, Rollins *bit Ainge's finger down to the tendon*!)

Feb 20, 2019, 8:47 AM

Why would DRad have this talk with him? I'm sure Dabo has already addressed it and he's paying the price in the form of many sprints

We need to get you a meter maid....***

Feb 20, 2019, 8:49 AM

You have to read what he posted, not just the title...

Feb 20, 2019, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: DRad needs to have a talk with Trevor... ]

"Intramural BB getting more Press time than the actual team is a bad look"
HTH

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Feb 20, 2019, 8:50 AM

Saban need to hire that kid... he put up more of a fight than Bama did and got into Trevor's head.

Intramurals are just for fun... NCGs are serious business.

Feb 20, 2019, 8:54 AM

Trevor knows the difference. Then again, it might be Nicki's best shot...

If DRAD initiates a personal talk with Trevor......

Feb 20, 2019, 9:07 AM

.....DRAD probably needs to be fired.

We have a football coach We do not need or want an AD who thinks counselling football players is within his job description.

FWIW I don't want DRAD calling plays either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need a meter maid, too...? They're in high demand.***

Feb 20, 2019, 9:34 AM

Re: You need a meter maid, too...? They're in high demand.***

Feb 20, 2019, 10:01 AM

Who was the bright idiot that thought it was a good idea to tape it in the first place. Opportune time to say "hey, I'll start taking this, maybe Trevor will get into a fight, and I can post it all over Twitter".

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BS

Feb 20, 2019, 11:48 AM

TL ran over a screen setup, nothing wrong. Snowflakes get back on the porch, the Big Dogs got this.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic