Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If, and I am still not buying it's even really true, but if
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,251

If, and I am still not buying it's even really true, but if

Dec 2, 2015, 12:05 PM

Jeff Scott cares anything about this team, these players, his fellow coaches and his Alma Mater (which I absolutely believes he does) he should immediately deny anything surrounding any new "opportunities!" This program is on the brink of something awesome and everybody is tired, hurting, sore and emotionally drained and to hear even a rumor about one of your coordinators abandoning your team in the middle of a national championship run, is unthinkable. I'm not saying he shouldn't go, that's for him and his family to decide but for the life of me I can't see any reasonable person making great $$$, living near and working with your father and serving on your former coach's staff would go to a total dumpster fire of a program. The timing alone just stinks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember that he's a coach and coaches.........

Dec 2, 2015, 12:20 PM

are even better than politicians when it comes to not committing themselves to something. Scott's going to keep his eyes and options open - they all do but I can't see him doing something to hurt us. Now, if he leaves after our last game then that's up to him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would he give up leverage? It's what coaches use to

Dec 2, 2015, 12:50 PM

strengthen theri salary, titles and contract lengths, as well as other perks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Why would he give up leverage? It's what coaches use to

Dec 2, 2015, 12:54 PM

Ummmmmmm lateral move to a program in much worse shape? With very unstable job security? This smells of fear by a potential incoming coach of just how difficult it will be to recruit.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,251
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic