Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why recruiting doesn't translate to instant impact (Longish)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,223

Why recruiting doesn't translate to instant impact (Longish)

Feb 6, 2014, 7:25 PM

I just went back and compared the classes of Clemson and USuC going back until 2008. Now unfortunately we all know about USuC's recent success over us, but that's ok, because even though they are in an SEC TV contract, we are still more nationally relevant. However, those recruits that were game changers for them, guys like Clowney, quarles, gillmore, holloman, victor hampton, and so on, are gone. These guys came in the years between 2008-2011, and they made their mark during the time they were at that crap excuse of a school. This brings us to Clemson's recruiting classes. Outside of the dandy dozen in '09, all of our awesome classes have been basically 2011-2014. Fortunately, USuC's classes during our "golden time" of recruiting have been down compared to their high times of 2008-2010/2011. We all know about the studs that came in our 2011 classes and after. I'm only going to mention returners that will help us crush the coots in November. Guys like Charone Peake, Stephone Anthony, Corey Crawford, Isaiah Battle, COLE STOUDT, CHAD KELLY, Shaq Lawson, and our most recent group of guys that will soon start a new chapter in Clemson history Mackensie Alexander, Ben Boulware, Dorian O'Daniel, Tyrone Crowder, Mike Williams, Jordan Leggett, Jayron Kearse, Wayne Gallman, Tyshon Dye, Ebenezer Ogundeko. These guys are all studs! So while USuC's studs are gone and to be replaced with sub par talent, some of our studs are leaving, and they are being replaced with MORE than capable, coachable, talent. So my fellow T-Netters, be excited about the future of Clemson Football, because WE TOO DEEP

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why recruiting doesn't translate to instant impact (Longish)

Feb 6, 2014, 9:50 PM

i'd also mention vic Beasley and scott pagano.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Why recruiting doesn't translate to instant impact (Longish)

Feb 6, 2014, 10:11 PM

And you can trust that we are going to kick off on those coots A$S this coming November. The real true deal is that we have out recruited those sec slum trash can eaten coots, and a new Tiger streak begins. We have won 7 straight on them. We have won 9/2 streaks on them. We have had 8/2 streaks on them. We have had 7/2 streaks on them. We have had 10/2 streaks on them. And to hear them brag, you would think that they are claiming all of our win over them as theirs. We have absolutely dominated them over our history, and all they have to brag about is 5 straight wins only once in their entire history. They can brag all they want to, to the people who doesn't know any better. But the people in the state of SC know what the real truth is, we own them. The coots live in false glory on out of state fan base boards b/c they don't know the real domination Clemson has been over the coots from the beginning of our history with them. That is why they go to other fan base boards all over the country, to brag to people that don't know their history against us. It makes them feel what they can't feel here, like a winner. Other fans see us on National televised games beating elite teams, and the coots go to their boards bragging about beating us 5 straight. Wanting those fans believing they could beat the elite teams we are beating, but they can't.They lost to the very same Auburn, LSU, and UGS teams we beat the very same year they loss to them. Every time we see them on an out of state fan base board bragging about beating Clemson 5 straight, just post this site,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clemson%E2%80%93South_Carolina_rivalry,,, and tell them to just scroll down and see why the coots are bragging on their boards, and not their own. Instant humiliation will over whelm them while they are running away... But they can't run away from the beating that Clemson will put on them in DV this coming November. Dabo's first recruiting class just cycled through, and the coot streak has cycled through also. The streak that started 2009 in billy brice, will end 2014 in Death Valley Clemson South Carolina. Gooooo Tigerssssss!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about we wait until

Feb 6, 2014, 10:22 PM

we actually kick their butts before we talk about what we're gonna do. Half this board sounds like the coots did when we dominated them.

Re: How about we wait until

Feb 6, 2014, 11:31 PM

yeah...unlike our head ball coach, i stopped talking crap after two in a row

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about we wait until

Feb 7, 2014, 12:01 AM

The intention of this post was to get everyone psyched up for the talent we have on our roster

Dang "LynnMcCartJr"....yOU aRe sMaRT mY MAn! Thx.***

Feb 7, 2014, 1:19 AM

GoT1GERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang "LynnMcCartJr"....yOU aRe sMaRT mY MAn! Thx.***

Feb 7, 2014, 2:07 AM

Much appreciated lightbulbbill. This is my first HOF post. I don't get to do much tigernet since my roommate in Byrnes is a coot.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,223
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic