Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is nobody concerned about the constant rotation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,237

Why is nobody concerned about the constant rotation

Nov 6, 2017, 11:01 AM

of offensive linemen on Saturday?

Really is a head-scratcher IMO. Hard to imagine us not scoring at least two more TDs if the starters stay in there the whole time.

I know Dabo insists on getting these guys experience, but no need to let the Woofpack hang around like that in the process.

Very concerned about this with FSU looming.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: Why is nobody concerned about the constant rotation

Nov 6, 2017, 11:02 AM

we've done that a good bit this year. not maybe as much as Sat but fairly often and consistently

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2017, 11:04 AM

Not to mention, it's like making them do wind sprints back and forth to the sideline.
Those big boys only have so much in the tank per game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nov 6, 2017, 11:15 AM

None whatsoever...while other teams are wasting their starters by playing them the entire game; either to run the score up or because they simply have to play them to win...Dabo is playing for the CFP and the long haul. It is nerve-racking and I'd like to see us go out and kill people with our starters, but the long term dividends of doing this will pay out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2017, 11:19 AM

I think the big dividends will pay off against FSU and the remaining games. We have fresh legs on offensive line.

Nov 6, 2017, 11:23 AM

HAVING FRESH LEGS AT THE END OF A LONG YEAR AGAINST THE REALLY GOOD TEAMS. WHAT A NOVEL IDEA.

it is a major concern

Nov 6, 2017, 11:18 AM

not to mention allowing spiers to punt when kb wood be best suited to punt and we can rotate coop and johnson at qb. after this loss, coach needs to rethink

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 6, 2017, 11:18 AM

BOGGLES MY MIND HOW WE HAVE GONE 39-3 WITH THE IDIOTS WE HAVE ON OUR STAFF. SMFH

You are too easy de

Nov 6, 2017, 11:57 AM

SMDH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

the oline played good Saturday, and that's coming from someone..

Nov 6, 2017, 11:29 AM

who has been highly critical of Robbie Caldwell. Only thing that prevented us from more points was the missed deep passes

Nov 6, 2017, 11:35 AM

I'd really like to see us play 22 men so the others would get frustrated and transfer. If they are not good enough to be first team do we really want them?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the forward thinking, which helps explain KB2's...

Nov 6, 2017, 11:50 AM

inconsistency in the mid to deep passing game.

How is KB2 supposed to reasonably adjust to the helter-skelter substitution of skill players with seemingly no consideration for the needed symbiosis between WR & QB, timing in and out of cuts, releases, straight-line speed, ability to read defenses, the trust in doing so or in the 50/50 ball and then the necessity in adjusting routes accordingly.

It takes some QB-WR tandems years to develop this in game feel, one which our staff seems to mock most when games are on the line and that one play can make all the difference.

Hopefully some hard-charger such as @davidhood® broaches this with the staff before it costs us more than a Friday the 13th loss against The Orange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"symbiosis"...+1.***

Nov 6, 2017, 11:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weak

Nov 6, 2017, 11:53 AM

0/10

^^^This guy gets it^^^

Nov 6, 2017, 11:59 AM

POTD for sure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Energy + Mass + Moving Large DL = Tired Fat Boys

Nov 6, 2017, 1:12 PM

Einstein said so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,237
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic