Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who in here was talking about hairdressers as kryptonite?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 558

Who in here was talking about hairdressers as kryptonite?

Feb 26, 2019, 1:12 PM

Cause my GOD did that theory just come through heavily for me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

34,000,000,000 images searched and she doesn't exist

Feb 26, 2019, 1:15 PM

So who is she?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe it or not

Feb 26, 2019, 1:19 PM

Shes the girl that cut my hair just a few minutes ago and massaged my head until completion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First pic was nice. Bottom pic screams cray cray

Feb 26, 2019, 1:25 PM

At least it sounds like you had a happy ending.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More like Nitro Glycerin

Feb 26, 2019, 1:17 PM

looks good from a distance. But if set in motion will destroy everything around it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I just wanna poke her with a stick

Feb 26, 2019, 1:19 PM

Gently.. see what happens.

They are all crazy. Every one.

Feb 26, 2019, 1:25 PM

And all 5-7's.

Except for mine. She's a solid -3 which is how I like it.

Cut my hair, leave me alone, no need for a boahner in the exchange.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My barber looks like this:

Feb 26, 2019, 1:27 PM

And that's the way I like it.

Used to have a girl with bigguns who would lean them all over you as she cut. Distracting as hell keeping my hands to myself.

Exactly. Would end up more stressed than when I left

Feb 26, 2019, 1:28 PM

and there is nothing more relaxing than a straight razor and warm lather on the back of your neck.

Have you tried

Feb 26, 2019, 1:31 PM

weed? It's pretty relaxing. And it doesn't involve another man putting a razor across your throat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You haven't lived until a 70 year old looking 50 year old

Feb 26, 2019, 1:32 PM

lot lizard puts a straight razor against your jugular

Thought you said lap lizard there for a second. Old term.***

Feb 26, 2019, 1:33 PM

Good point. No woman ever has, or ever will, hold a

Feb 26, 2019, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Exactly. Would end up more stressed than when I left ]

straight razor to my neck. Luckily I don't have that done, but have in the past. Never could let a female barber do that to me. Just don't trust them. Most have been alcoholics, hooked on drugs, married to gang members or chronic gamblers....yadda yadda. Which brings up another good point. Male barbers don't ##### and complain about their wives, girlfriends, or whatever. Every female who has cut my hair, I've had to hear about her BF getting thrown in jail for his 34th DUI, or busted with weed, or lost the car from gambling, or whatever.

Drama is not what I need in a barber chair.

I disagree

Feb 26, 2019, 1:42 PM

Went to Borgata ~10 years ago and order my first straight razor shave. Included face massage, two shaves for full face.

The woman was incredibly smokin' hot. Not in a fake boob crazy blonde sort of way. But in a brunette, bad daddy girl, want to go skiing with look.

Her face was <1 foot away from me for a good 45 minutes. I loved every second of it. And respect her restraint from not kissing me (cause I'm sure she wanted to) nor killing me with the blade.

Have only had dudes since then. They are efficient and play good music, but not nearly the same.

I don't guess I've paid anyone to cut my hair in 25 years

Feb 26, 2019, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Good point. No woman ever has, or ever will, hold a ]

or more. For many years, I just let the Mrs. shear it down to the nub out on the deck every now and again until I decided to start shaving it. I can grow hair, but doubt I ever will again.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My hair is too long for a heterosexual male barber

Feb 26, 2019, 1:33 PM [ in reply to My barber looks like this: ]

Either gotta be a female or gay. I like the heavier women, myself. They have the best personalities and actually give a shid whether or not you like your hair. In my experience, the young skinny ones are more worried about continuing their conversation with the hair dresser next to them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This

Feb 26, 2019, 1:44 PM

But they all end up fat anyways. My big girl hairdresser had stomach staple surgery and lost like 100+ lbs but she has gained some back. There was a cute skinny one in there, always flirty, but every time I go in her butt looks fatter and fatter in a bad way. Big girls cut the best hair.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about the gays? Are they better than fat girls?

Feb 26, 2019, 1:46 PM [ in reply to My hair is too long for a heterosexual male barber ]

Are there any gays in here that can prove their haircutting skills?

Tag one if you know one.

They're in it to win it usually, so they care

Feb 26, 2019, 1:54 PM

Often times they've got longer hair themselves, so they know what I'm dealing with and how to help.

I was getting a little wild there a few weeks ago and ran into Sport clips for a quickie. Skinny bisch gave me a "I want to talk to your manager haircut" before I was aware enough to stop her. Judging by her, it's all she knows how to do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did she brush your arm with her ####### or muff?***

Feb 26, 2019, 1:28 PM

looks like she knows how to handle penors....

Feb 26, 2019, 1:38 PM

of your size on that pumpkin with her left hand!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do women do that to their eyebrows?

Feb 26, 2019, 1:43 PM

Are they constantly surprised? Looking like they're always asking a question?

Re: Why do women do that to their eyebrows?

Feb 26, 2019, 2:07 PM

Not me.

Feb 26, 2019, 2:46 PM

Nurses were always kryptonite to me. I had several and one even had me there for a while. BTW, that hairdresser is a dog.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 558
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic