Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do they call him Coach Boom....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Why do they call him Coach Boom....

Sep 24, 2019, 11:58 AM

when he is such a bust?

I'm sorry but the combination of our success and their ineptitude just makes me smile every day. It's like every coots' perfect nightmare and they can't wake up. Their SEC homerism is the only thing they can hang their hat on. The excuses, which we've heard for 27 years, just ring of so much desperation at this point. And to make matters worse for them, there is NO light at the end of the tunnel. There is no reason for hope. Muschamp ain't getting fired this year. They can't afford it. His death spiral will go on for another season. And even if he did, what competent coach would want to clean up this mess? Their mediocre recruiting class will start to melt away. Not getting Burch, which is inevitable at this point, is a huge blow to them. They had EVERY advantage in his recruitment. Him eschewing them says a ton about the state of their program.

Their program is circling the toilet faster than week old, truck stop sushi. It's a train wreak that you just can't stop watching. I really hope Tennessee only other win this year is to the chickens.

I'll get off my soapbox now. However I had to get this off my chest. I smiled politely all summer as I listened to coot friends talk about our "easy path" to the CFP and how they would win 7 this year. Suck it coots. You wish you could be us, but truly know deep inside, you never will be. Enjoy watching us again in January make one of your SEC Big Brothers look silly and break your hearts again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because if you spell it backward,

Sep 24, 2019, 12:00 PM

it's 'moob'.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Because if you spell it backward,

Sep 24, 2019, 12:19 PM

I never, ever, thought I'd be giving you a TU, but MOOB there it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^Winner of the Internet today.***

Sep 24, 2019, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Because if you spell it backward, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

If you hire him, our program blows up, in a bad way.

Sep 24, 2019, 12:18 PM

Sad but true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do they call him Coach Boom....

Sep 24, 2019, 12:22 PM

I prefer Coach Doom.

Sep 24, 2019, 12:28 PM

I like CO 1994's answer better, but in reality its because he has a short temper and he "explodes" when things go wrong. I'm surprised in his current situation he hasn't ruptured his carotid artery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 12:29 PM

Because he talks out of his A$$, thus, the Flatulence.

Sep 24, 2019, 12:31 PM

He wasn't potty trained until the 3rd grade, "Boom" was the code word for dropping a deuce.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 12:47 PM

https://youtu.be/QRB-t-V3M6o

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2019, 1:30 PM

A better question is why do they refer to him as Champ. What has he been champion of?

Sep 24, 2019, 1:53 PM

Because you hear a "Boom" as his team hits bottom ...

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic