Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why do people hate us so much
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Why do people hate us so much

Oct 23, 2016, 8:28 AM

After discussing why Ohio State is not eliminated from the playoffs the topic of one loss teams comes up And Hesther Sammich immediately begins to talk about Clemson! WE HAVENT LOST A GAME!!!!!!!!! Ohio state just loss to a team of 3 stars yet we are on the bubble, give me a break

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do people hate us so much

Mar 28, 2024, 1:28 PM

Jealousy pure and simple

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate us cause the aint us***

Oct 23, 2016, 8:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^This***

Oct 23, 2016, 8:45 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2016, 8:37 AM

I agree 100%! Seems like we get no respect whatsoever. It's ridiculous.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1621472

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2016, 8:44 AM

Might have something to do with the Troy and N.C. State games.

they have too much airtime

Oct 23, 2016, 8:44 AM

Gotta talk about something, blah blah blah, everybody had yo have an opinion. First poll last year was us, LSU, Ohio St, and Bama. It doesnt matter now. Win and it takes care of itself.

Oct 23, 2016, 8:48 AM

Good Lord. Smh.

Oct 23, 2016, 8:57 AM

Lets be honest about it. We beat what now looks like a pretty good Auburn team, we beat UL but we blew a big lead, if we had beat them by 3 scores people would have looked at that win differently. The other wins just do not look that good when you compare it to what UL is doing to those same teams. If we hang 50 on Fsu then we would get a lot of positive talk but I am not sure this team is the kind of team that hangs 50 on a team. We have a good team that gets the job done and if at the end we are undefeated who cares if we are just a team that gets the job done without style points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remind me again why we care.***

Oct 23, 2016, 8:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

It's all in your head.

Oct 23, 2016, 8:54 AM

They couldn't stop talking about us and DW pre-season. DW was the Heisman favorite and our offense the GOAT...remember? We were the story line.

Problem is we haven't met those expectations, so they dropped us for a more exciting storyline. Period. That's all there is to it. If we destroy FSU, they will chage their time again.

Sammich hates us because, well, we call her sammich***

Oct 23, 2016, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2016, 9:09 AM

In answer to why people hate us I have two things to say: 1) jealousy and 2) WHO CARES?!

null

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic