Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why all the 3-stars all of a sudden?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Why all the 3-stars all of a sudden?

Feb 22, 2018, 2:01 PM

Is it that they will earn the 4th or 5th star after this summer? The last few classes have spoiled me. Anyone have any insight into this offer trend?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because the coaches don't give a Shyatt about stars...

Feb 22, 2018, 2:03 PM

nor what fans think about it.

They recruit the best players for their program and I laud them for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've always been quite the lauder***

Feb 22, 2018, 2:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Praise the laud!***

Feb 22, 2018, 2:09 PM

Did you misspell lauper?***

Feb 22, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to You've always been quite the lauder*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Because the coaches don't give a Shyatt about stars...

Feb 22, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Because the coaches don't give a Shyatt about stars... ]

I miss a good lauding.

It's been more than a fortnight....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why all the 3-stars all of a sudden?

Feb 22, 2018, 2:05 PM

Three star is the new five star. But actually, it's still very early in recruiting terms and we are just the best at identifying talent before others do. These three stars will be four stars come summer time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's early in the cycle

Feb 22, 2018, 2:15 PM

A lot of these kids are still developing. Rivals just released a rankings update last week, but more will follow over the course of the year.

Feb 22, 2018, 3:17 PM

It will all change when they start going to camps. That dictates stars more than anything. Go to more camps, get more stars=Justin fields. Go to less camps get less stars=Josh belk

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're cycling out.

Feb 22, 2018, 4:03 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . .

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Feb 22, 2018, 4:06 PM

Probably because we’re not feeling a lot of love from the 4 & 5 stars we’ve offered and we need to cast a wider net. But that’s blasphemy, I’m sure...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2018, 4:12 PM

3 star are a sure thing. They must like them. Well you sure do not have to wait NSD for them to make a decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wish they made a pill for this^****

Feb 22, 2018, 4:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Feb 22, 2018, 4:53 PM

Because we have a lot of scholarships to fill and it is so early in the process that the guys basically have a general grade at this point.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic