Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who ya got for the last CFP spot ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Who ya got for the last CFP spot ??

Oct 2, 2018, 11:44 AM

Georgia / Washington / Notre Dame / Oklahoma ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who ya got for the last CFP spot ??

Oct 2, 2018, 11:46 AM

Too much football left to play, too much to be exposed...

The press/media want ND in there imho.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The press (aka ESPN) are pulling for 3 SEC teams

Oct 2, 2018, 11:48 AM

I've already heard them say it (tongue in cheek).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A one loss Washington will get in over UGA...

Oct 2, 2018, 11:47 AM

because UGA will have at least three losses by the end of the season.

1) LSU
2) KY
3) Auburn

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

A two-loss UGa team won't be going at all***

Oct 2, 2018, 11:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sounds like we agree then.***

Oct 2, 2018, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That's a bold prediction

Oct 2, 2018, 11:51 AM [ in reply to A one loss Washington will get in over UGA... ]

thinking that Georgia will beat Florida like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: A one loss Washington will get in over UGA...

Oct 2, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to A one loss Washington will get in over UGA... ]

You also forgot the loss to USuCk. FGF guaranteed it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you took the collective brain power of posters on FGF...

Oct 2, 2018, 12:10 PM

you would not be able to generate enough energy to light a fire flys a$$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many times would you estimate you've used that

Oct 2, 2018, 12:44 PM

same old material since you joined tnet in 2001?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If the shoe fits !!!!***

Oct 2, 2018, 1:11 PM

Yes, go on...***

Oct 2, 2018, 2:00 PM

Oct 2, 2018, 12:32 PM [ in reply to A one loss Washington will get in over UGA... ]

because UGA will have at least three losses by the end of the season.

1) LSU
2) KY
3) Auburn

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Are you laughing because you're worried you may

Oct 2, 2018, 12:39 PM

also lose to UMass and GT? If so, I agree.

Even if you back into Atlanta...again...Bama will buttfook

Oct 2, 2018, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: A one loss Washington will get in over UGA... ]

y'all and you're not getting in with one L if that L comes in a CCG...period

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: A one loss Washington will get in over UGA... ]

UGA can't get pressure on the QB to save their life right now so I wouldn't doubt that LSU wins nor Auburn due to them having the defense to slow UGA down and Alabama is a for sure loss because not pressuring Tua will allow him to pick you apart for 60 minutes.

Little early, don't ya think?***

Oct 2, 2018, 11:50 AM

Go back to the lounge coot!***

Oct 2, 2018, 11:54 AM

Oct 2, 2018, 11:50 AM

Alabama vs Notre Dame

Clemson vs Ohio State

DB23

Oct 2, 2018, 11:52 AM

I agree!!

Oklahoma

Oct 2, 2018, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Who ya got for the last CFP spot ?? ]

I like this, and I hope it pans out this way, but how do you see OU's chances panning out?

Are you thinking they win out, but lack the resume or do you think they'll falter and lose a game or two? Because they're a bubble-team that could cause issues.

Oklahoma's to lose. If they falter it will be tight between

Oct 2, 2018, 11:54 AM

Washington and the Domers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bama, oklahoma, Ohio state, clemson

Oct 2, 2018, 11:57 AM

the pac champ gets left out.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Final seedings 1) Bama 2) Irish 3) Clemson 4) Washingt***

Oct 2, 2018, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

12 - 0 Irish will not be seeded ahead of 13 - 0 Clemson***

Oct 2, 2018, 12:00 PM

Re: 12 - 0 Irish will not be seeded ahead of 13 - 0 Clemson***

Oct 2, 2018, 3:12 PM

I temper my expectations. I'm assuming we drop a game - not sure where - but we drop one somewhere.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Final seedings 1) Bama 2) Irish 3) Clemson 4) Washingt***

Oct 2, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Final seedings 1) Bama 2) Irish 3) Clemson 4) Washingt*** ]

After Washington's debacle against Alabama two years ago and then losing to Auburn first game this year I would think they are not getting in, regardless of if they win the PAC-12 or not.

Notre Dame. They could lose 2 more and still get it

Oct 2, 2018, 11:58 AM

Just the way CFB works.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 1:54 PM

Washington has the best chance to win out imo. If ND wins out they are going to be in but I think VT gets em this week. Okie will lose to WVU and maybe Texas. I think WVU is the best from the big 12 but they will lose a game or 2.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic