Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Its all about SHOOTING
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,152

Its all about SHOOTING

Jan 30, 2019, 10:35 AM

Put the ball in the basket consistently and you win. We can beat anyone when we do and lose to anyone when we don't. I've never seen a coach shoot yet. All a coach can do is X and O to get good shots . He cannot make them for you. BB missed no free throws at NC State. As far as fouling goes there is much discussion on that so it is not a given that it is wrong to foul in that situation. Fools on this board just look for anything to be critical about. If he had not fouled and we lose they would have criticized that too. They are like CNN, MSNBC and Trump. Surely he does NOTHING Right !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what you're trying to say is, if our players

Jan 30, 2019, 10:42 AM

shoot well and score more points than the other team our chances of winning increase. Is that correct?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

His math is sound. I can find no record of a team shooting..

Jan 30, 2019, 10:43 AM

100% from the field and free throw line, and losing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

HE IS RIGHT

Jan 30, 2019, 10:46 AM

Shooting is important. It’s almost as important as making them! Did you see those three pointers going in last night?
That will beat most teams. Good job coach!

Re: So what you're trying to say is, if our players

Jan 30, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to So what you're trying to say is, if our players ]

I am saying our defense and offensive philosophy is sound which is all a Coach can do. If the shots don't fall that is not BB's ( or any coach's ) fault.

Who recruits the players that shoot the ball?***

Jan 30, 2019, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Who recruits the players that shoot the ball?***

Jan 30, 2019, 10:52 AM

Yes no thanks to traitor ZW !

I'm sorry...

Jan 30, 2019, 10:54 AM

What?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Perhaps you didn't understand the question...***

Jan 30, 2019, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Who recruits the players that shoot the ball?*** ]

Perhaps?***

Jan 30, 2019, 10:57 AM

I’m shocked you’re not coaching a college basketball team***

Jan 30, 2019, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: So what you're trying to say is, if our players ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its all about SHOOTING

Jan 30, 2019, 11:03 AM

And them not.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,152
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic