Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Y'all see Corey Miller's tweet? He is a fine one for sure...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Y'all see Corey Miller's tweet? He is a fine one for sure...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Y'all see Corey Miller's tweet? He is a fine one for sure...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:09 PM

Hello. Link

Sep 26, 2018, 10:11 PM

https://twitter.com/pastorofpain?lang=en

Sep 26, 2018, 10:59 PM

you can't take the STUPID out of Corey Miller.......there is your fine University of South Carolina education at work at its best right there........Go Tigers!!!!!

Sep 26, 2018, 10:10 PM

miller claims to be a pastor but the fact is he is nothing more than a p.o.s.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:10 PM

Corey Miller
?
Verified account

@pastorofpain
11h11 hours ago
More
Kelly Bryant should have never been benched! He didn’t lose his job it was robbed from him! There was no need to change. The ACC is terrible and they are going to win regardless! They have zero depth at QB now and as KB said it was a slap in the face.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:12 PM

sort of confirms Dabo did the right thing...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Y'all see Corey Miller's tweet? He is a fine one for sure... ]

I don’t know her but evidently she hasn’t watched much Clemson football this season.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Y'all see Corey Miller's tweet? He is a fine one for sure... ]

well he wasn't benched so there's that....

Corey Miller is the biggest Tigers hater out there...

Sep 26, 2018, 10:13 PM

He acts like an authority while he continue to eat donuts. Any shot at Clemson makes him #### his pants.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:14 PM

He was on KornCoot's show tonight. I was quite surprised that Korn and Palaszczuk were vehemently defending the coaching staff. The pastor was having none of that, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No but on KornKoots show

Sep 26, 2018, 10:15 PM

He was very pro Bryant and it was the first time I've ever listened I was very surprised at KornKoots view on the situation. Personally I thought it was the best show on WCCP allday.

Assuming Kornblut..coot..whatever he's called.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:24 PM

Is the host of the show that follows Walt on wccp. Then I say yes I actually enjoyed his take on the few times I've listened to his show. So much so that I get surprised when I don't hear him putting Clemson down the way his other hosts do. Nor can I fathom why Clemson nation calls him a coot. But as I said I've only listened a couple of times.

Today I will say Walt on the otherhand was too loud in his overly praising of KB2 and bashing Clemson faithful for not liking KB's parting shots at the staff.

Re: Assuming Kornblut..coot..whatever he's called.

Sep 26, 2018, 11:12 PM

He attended USCjr.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Assuming Kornblut..coot..whatever he's called.

Sep 26, 2018, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Assuming Kornblut..coot..whatever he's called. ]

Phil Kornblut has had a radio show called Sports Talk on the SC radio network for at least 30 years. It is based in Columbia. It's a well-rounded SC-based sports show, primarily promoting the state's major colleges' major programs, but also doing periodic reporting with the smaller colleges and high school sports. Pro sports only get token attention, but that's fine since so many other shows cover that.

Kornblut was a pioneer in covering recruiting. He still covers it regularly.

Some call him Korncoot because they think he is pro-Gamecock. I don't. I think he is pro-all-SC-teams. But Clemson doesn't need much promotion right now, while USC does. He promotes the Gamecocks more than us--when he did an in-person interview with Deebo Samuel i thought he was gonna wet his pants--but i think it's just business.

They will be hosting Thursday's show from Clemson at some place called Your Pie????

Wed. nights he does a segment talking to Corey Miller from SC and Will Merritt from Clemson at the same time, hoping to get some fur flying and verbal fisticuffs exchanged. Miller is an a***ole, always disparaging Dabo and pretty much accusing him of being a hypocrite in addition to denigrating anything Clemson. While Merritt is the Clemson guy, last week both were adamant that Dabo had done KB wrong by giving TL equal playing time. Tonight Merritt was 'unreachable' so we had to put up with Miller's i-told-you-so diatribe unabated.

why would anyone care what Corey Miller

Sep 26, 2018, 10:15 PM

Thinks? I'd forgotten who that was

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Corey Miller made lewd comments

Sep 26, 2018, 10:27 PM

To a woman I know and tried to make advances back in 1988.Great Pastor

Never heard of her.***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

It’s shocking to realize

Sep 26, 2018, 10:35 PM

Just how ###ing stupid this guy is.

Who is this Corey Miller chick ??

Sep 26, 2018, 10:54 PM

Re: Who is this Corey Miller chick ??

Sep 26, 2018, 11:12 PM

He is of way past #### fame, revered in the tradition of chicken man tuff boy with the garnet cool aiders and ALWAYS an “expert” on CLEMSON and forever espousing the game hens visions of grandeur. Yet, he could not even convince his own son to play for the cockles. Kid went to Ala. Yea, the Most Rev. Corey Miller is a true leader and inspirer of young men. NOT. But I have heard he commands a stout offering plate during his Sunday duties.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is this Corey Miller chick ??

Sep 26, 2018, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Who is this Corey Miller chick ?? ]

He is of way past #### fame, revered in the tradition of chicken man tuff boy with the garnet cool aiders and ALWAYS an “expert” on CLEMSON and forever espousing the game hens visions of grandeur. Yet, he could not even convince his own son to play for the cockles. Kid went to Ala. Yea, the Most Rev. Corey Miller is a true leader and inspirer of young men. NOT. But I have heard he commands a stout offering plate during his Sunday duties.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 11:05 PM

Sep 26, 2018, 11:06 PM

Told that fat basted where to go and what to do

like, who’s corey miller? is he that guy from slipknot?

Sep 26, 2018, 11:43 PM

or the “sunglasses at night” guy?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic