Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is the main board mad at today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Who is the main board mad at today?

Aug 14, 2020, 2:14 PM

Here's what I have so far:

Swofford
NCAA
Big 10
Pac 12
ESPN
Syracuse

Who am I missing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Who is the main board mad at today?

Aug 14, 2020, 2:31 PM

My wife's sister. That woman is getting on my LAST good nerve!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2020, 2:37 PM

Karen? But that could be Swoffy's other name because the haircut fits...https://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/-/media/Images/SBJ-Photos/2013/11/04/In-Depth-Swofford-J-posed.ashx?la=en

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2020, 3:07 PM

Yes, Karen, was recently overheard boasting about posting, under no less, than 8 different usernames in a single day & no one being the wiser. No one had a clue, she's far too clever. Shrewd lady.

Aug 14, 2020, 5:46 PM

It's been said, Karen's brilliant mind, the profound intellect she commands cannot be matched by mere mortals. She's revered by all who know her, often worshipped. Personally, no idea, just what I've heard. Although, 8 usernames in a day and nobody had an inkling, not a clue>quite a feat, most impressive-

Aug 14, 2020, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is the main board mad at today? ]

Bravo and well played! I heard that and also that he was big as a whale and about to set sail!

How does he do it? How does he baffle the mods, users and everyone else that can see?? It’s so obvious!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell me JudgebeOrangeKaren

Aug 14, 2020, 7:23 PM

How many people are in the room with you? Who are all these "users and everyone" you are hearing in your head? Talking about "a whale and about to sail", are you drunk today? I'm glad the women in your head are united against these mean "dudes".

Re: Tell me JudgebeOrangeKaren

Aug 14, 2020, 7:42 PM

Hi Courageous, it’s a song reference.

Also, I’m mocking you again and your Idiocy. Everyone that reads your posts is doing the same. Refer to my response to you last night and the night before you never responded to about (shocker) for further guidance or your son can read this to you to explain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Over and over and over again..

Aug 15, 2020, 4:32 PM

You imagine things like "us", "we" and "everyone". It's bizarre, Karen. It doesn't matter how many times its pointed out that you're weirdly imagining "us", "we", and "everyone", you still continue to imagine there are others in the room with you. Are you kinda nuts? You seem nuts.

There is no one in the room with Karen. You are a single woman, living alone. Apparently things are kind of empty in your life, hence the need to create at least 3 usernames and vote for yourself. It doesn't matter how lonely you are, how does playing this charade on a sports message board help you? Can you not see the issue with this? You're a lonely, single woman with male tendencies. You seemed kind of butch-ish when we met, and calling yourself a "dude" trying to fit in is icing on the cake. Have you considered therapy?

Yet again, other than being logged in with your multiple usernames, how many people are in the room with you? It's weird enough you gotta vote for yourself to feel validated, but it goes beyond sanity to constantly imagine you're sitting in a room with others, agreeing with you and patting you on the back.

It really is sad to watch. You don't seem like a bad lady Karen. You seem decently intelligent. But the Sybil charade is awfully scary. It's just not mentally healthy. I'm urging you to try and face it head on, get control of it, and find something more tangible to give you a sense of worth. Okay?

Re: Over and over and over again..

Aug 15, 2020, 6:32 PM

Rent free Courageous, rent free.

CourageousTiger = Savagetiger=not a Clemson fan=Scok troll=Gaslighting failure= Loser.

Aug 14, 2020, 2:39 PM

Paul Finebaum
NFL
NBA
MLB
Starbucks
Nike

Aug 14, 2020, 2:55 PM

Covid-19!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2020, 3:18 PM

You forgot to add Judge Keller's name to that list, I mean it seems that the majority of the board is mad at you about something everyday Judge ;)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They hate me ‘cause they ain’t me!

Aug 14, 2020, 9:44 PM

LMAO!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apparently you can add me to the list. But, I knew that

Aug 14, 2020, 5:53 PM

going in, when I posted about it being ok to obey laws or mandates about mask wearing and other things. The "Don't Tread on Me"ers felt they got trod on, I guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was just scrolling the board and didn't see anyone

Aug 14, 2020, 6:21 PM

mad at you?

And by the way, can a person wear a mask and still be considered a "don't tread on me"er? All these simplistic classifications are hard to keep up with.

And too, I recall the president long ago stating he was leaving it up to governors as to their mask and shutdown procedures. Good thing Joe came out and reiterated that. In spite of Joe calling Trump a xenophobe for closing out China in March, at least he now sees the light 6 months later. But I digress.

I also see that states like New York, California, and Pennsylvania have much higher death rates then some states where they were less "mandating" occured. Pennsylvania, for example, is still in a fairly solid lockdown mode. Restaurants and bars never opened, masks were mandated in public places, and people still died and are dying at a higher rate then states with restaurants and bars open. It all adds up. People not wearing masks are responsible for this global pandemic.

Than goodness I have Tigernet to provide unquestionable medical guidance. They are much like the magic COVID leaders who implemented magic COVID prevention measures. China, Russia, New York, California. The virus has been eradicated from those places.

I do wonder though why Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, and nobody in the PAC 12 is playing football in spite of their strict COVID shutdowns and mask mandates since day 1. I've read here on Tigernet how shutdowns and mandatory masks would have COVID under control, or likely eradicated, and we could go about resuming normal life. I bet fans of the PAC-12 and Big 10 are blaming Texas, Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia for them not being able to play football. In fact, I heard on CNN just this morning that "sunbelt" states are responsible for the global virus not yet being under control, because they didn't follow states like California, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan where the virus is under control and normal life has been resumed, like football.

Follow the science.

Re: I was just scrolling the board and didn't see anyone

Aug 14, 2020, 6:27 PM

Got several TD's, which doesn't normally happen. It's OK, though, like I said, I knew my opinion would not be shared by all. It is like one reply said, no matter what "authority" says, there will be those who think it is their "right" to do the opposite. The main point I was trying to make about masks was, if they help, even a little bit, then it is worth the minor inconvenience to me (or anybody else) to wear one. And, I certainly have skin in that game. I have 4 out of 6 of the highest ranking pre-existing conditions which can cause this thing to kill you.So, I have no desire to roll the dice. I stay at home, for the most part, and when I do have to venture out, I wear a mask.

Re: I was just scrolling the board and didn't see anyone

Aug 14, 2020, 10:48 PM

One good thing though, if the refusers cause the death of someone very close to them, we won't have to suffer by watching them suffer over their guilt of what they caused only bc they refused to go along when going along was best for everyone to protect themselves and their loved ones, and the loved ones of those that they don't even know!!! But if they infect the love ones of folks they don't know, and it causes them to lose their precious life, they are still just as guilty, and just as responsible for their death even if they never learn about their death bc they know what the doctors and the experts of the covid-19 virus have said. God sees all, and He knows all, and he knows what everybody is guilty of even if they don't know bc they were told how to be safe, and they chose not to be out of spite from being told!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh you care about science now?

Aug 14, 2020, 9:46 PM [ in reply to I was just scrolling the board and didn't see anyone ]

Coulda fooled us.

"Us", "we", and "everyone".

Aug 15, 2020, 4:35 PM

In spite of getting called out for it, you managed to use all of these imaginary words with two usernames in one thread. Please get a hold of yourself, Karen(s). You're scaring me.

Re:

Aug 15, 2020, 7:03 PM

When did us, we and everyone become imaginary words? Better let Webster know Courageous.

Us, we and everyone is every user on this bored laughing at you With every post. HTH

Wow.

Aug 16, 2020, 9:52 AM

Can you get any weaker? Your totally immaterial argument is exactly like the basketball arguments you make when posting as JudgebeOrange. Again, you just keep exposing yourself and the bizarre charade. Why do you do this to yourself?

The question is not whether or not "us", "we", and "everyone" are real words. That should be obvious. The issue is you continue to hear these voices in your head.

Look, Karen, there is nobody in the room with you, supporting you and patting you on your bra strap. I'll ask again, what's wrong with you?

Re: Wow.

Aug 16, 2020, 10:18 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqwPy8nyKQE

Careful or your son will turn out like you. Oh wait....

Latest Covid protocol mandates: while accessing...

Aug 14, 2020, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Apparently you can add me to the list. But, I knew that ]

the internet wearing a mask is strongly advised until logoff, recommends an upgrade to a full facial shield when surfing the darkweb-I started wearing a mask when, while watching the evening news; I saw a man w/ level 4 severe mental retardation, wearing a mask while he was learning to ride a bicycle. The man was Joe Biden, an inspiration to all-

legit question...

Aug 14, 2020, 6:31 PM

say there is never a vaccine what do you insist we do? never play a sport again due to the virus being around and zero cure?

Re: legit question...

Aug 14, 2020, 11:05 PM

If there was an assassin after you, would you put a target on your back until they killed you, or would you do whatever you had to do to stay out of their site??? COVID-19 is like an assassin, it kills some, an others it only wounds them, and scares the crap out of the others!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

stilll doesnt answer the question

Aug 15, 2020, 10:52 AM

of if there is no vaccine in 2021 do we cancel that whole season as well....i mean with the assassin do you stay locked in your house till they are killed or captured which may never happen as well.

Re: stilll doesnt answer the question

Aug 15, 2020, 8:41 PM

You keep on keeping on while you are ducking and dodging that little spinney/horned looking germ that the person next to you could be carrying. Yep, you never know who is carrying that Germ that has germinated into a bacteria that is just as dangerous as an assassin's bullet if it gets you at the right time and place. Just like a kevlar vest could protect you from and assassin's bullet, that face mask could protect you from that bacterial germ they are calling covid-19. So here is the deal, if you knew that an assassin was trying to kill you, would you not wear a kevlar vest if you had one. The same goes for a simple cheap mask that can protect you from the covid-19 bacterial germ that can kill you!!! If you don't want to wear the mask to protect yourself, at least wear it to help protect the people that you love, and the people that they love, and the strangers you come in contact with, bc the protection goes both ways, and one of those ways can help to save you!!!

still not answering my question

Aug 15, 2020, 8:44 PM

if there is no vaccine or cure in 2021 do you suggest we do not play again? more teams lose money and more smaller schools lose their athletic departments all together

Now that you posted this

Aug 14, 2020, 9:05 PM
You.gif(112.8 K)

you can add him to the list.

We are mad at DRad underachieving our bkball program.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:21 PM

Rivals Recruting evaluator Dan McDonald has us as the 8th best job in ACC. Strong arguments to agree in this link below. We should be doing better:

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/ranking-the-best-basketball-jobs-by-conference-acc

You have pics of a young Brad Brownell on your computer, eh?

Aug 14, 2020, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Now that you posted this ]

And you named it you.gif?

That’s weird, Billy Bob.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:48 PM

Let's throw in Louisville and Maryland, just because.

I miss Maryland.

Aug 14, 2020, 9:53 PM

I hate that they left the conference. They were one of the original ACC members.

I don’t miss some of their fans.

Re: I miss Maryland.

Aug 14, 2020, 11:22 PM

TD’d! I HATED Maryland!

Aug 14, 2020, 11:26 PM

Maryland > UNC, NC State, FSU, Miami, and Syracuse.

I always enjoyed playing them in basketball through the years. Gary Williams was a gem.

Aug 14, 2020, 11:56 PM

I always felt every other team in the ACC had the worst fans. I really can’t pick one over another. I did like Gary and enjoyed his red face routine.

Aug 15, 2020, 12:02 AM [ in reply to I miss Maryland. ]

One of the coldest home games that I've set through in DV, we lost to Maryland 13-12 in 2006. I wore shorts and a sweatshirt in bc it had been pretty warm before the game, but it got cold during the game, and it was the first and only game that I have ever talked my wife into going to with me, she really don't care for sports, and freezing that day was her last time. She still brings that game up at some time during every season LOL, and that was back in 2006!!!

Aug 15, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to I miss Maryland. ]

My biggest dislike for Maryland, is when they brought their cold weather into DV with in 2006. I wasn't dressed or prepared for it on that day, and me and the wife was miserably cold through about that entire game.

As for basketball, I really didn't get into or watch any basketball until about the mid 1990's. Shame on me but, I was at a good friends house one Saturday, he was a basketball fan, and he was watching Duke and UNCheat in a final 4 game, and until that day, I had no idea that college basketball was so fiercely competitive.When I left his house that day, that was the beginning of me becoming a college basketball fan, and being a Clemson FB and baseball die hard, I started watching Clemson Basketball also, and I have become a Clemson Basketball die hard also. Up until then, I only cared about Clemson FB and baseball....

Go Tigers!!!!

Aug 15, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to I miss Maryland. ]

Well Judge, do you know if they ever had to pay, or paid the ACC buyout after they left???

Aug 14, 2020, 11:24 PM

Me

Ha.***

Aug 14, 2020, 11:28 PM

Too early to be mad at Brownlee? I keed.....***

Aug 15, 2020, 9:38 AM

Geno's Mom?***

Aug 15, 2020, 10:00 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic