Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Er, uh discuss here some of the ways Trump has rurnt your life.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 919

Er, uh discuss here some of the ways Trump has rurnt your life.

Sep 18, 2020, 11:03 AM

A Blue Heron decimated my goldfish/koi pond. I call him/her "Trump", something to do with the president's lack of concern for the environment.

I have a friend whose marriage is on the rocks. She's an alcoholic and he had an affair. All because of Trump.

I saw a bad wreck on the way home from work yesterday; looked like some people were hurt. Dang Trump.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I'm tired of hearing his stupid name and seeing his stupid

Sep 18, 2020, 11:06 AM

face and reading about the stupid things he says.

Besides that I'm good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm tired of hearing his stupid name and seeing his stupid

Sep 20, 2020, 10:38 AM

You talking about Obama?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't gotten laid since Trump took office.

Sep 18, 2020, 11:07 AM

The closest I'm come to tail was during the historical shortage on toilet paper.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have gotten laid many times since Trump took office.

Sep 20, 2020, 5:30 AM

I'll end the humor there cause when he said "Open the schools now", without a common sense plan related to Covid activity in a given community and providing appropriate PPE, it put my lovely school teacher wife's life at risk and potentially greatly reduces my prospects of getting laid in the future. When he lied about Covid calling it a libtard hoax and Fox ran with it, my full Trumper in-laws in there late 70's and early 80's believed them and laughed at us during a Mother's Day gathering and this put their lives at risk as they had to be tested a week later due to contact with other Trumper family members during that gathering. And they still believe the further downplaying/misinformation and had to be tested again on Thursday due to contact with my wife's nephew, who is currently really really sick with Covid at 29 years old. Btw, they live in as rural an area as you can find in GA. Finally, my son has a white supremacist as a roommate in a college with a really bad Covid plan and I feel that these somewhat puts his life at increased risk. His failure to calm and call out far right groups is playing into this. So, there is literally not a single member of my family who's lives are not at increased risk of being lost due to the actions, or lack thereof, of our current POTUS. So, excuse the helll out of me for being a little angry, actually a lot angry, in this and my previous posts about him to the point I'm having to abandon my lifelong political party for the first time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 9:58 AM

Wow, you must be the biggest p$$ie on the planet.

So your wife’s life is at risk for going to work. That means you have not bought, used, attended, garnered, any good or service since Feb, right? I mean you wouldn’t put other people’s lives at risk for going to work just for your “needs”.

Everything you listed is 100% under your control, and you blame everyone other than yourself. You are the epitome of a liberal, congrats.??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 10:28 AM

Er, sorry dude, you are just wrong on so many levels. I have no problem with my wife going to work as long as the governing authorities have done everything possible to reduce the risk to the lowest level they can, which will never be zero. Clearly not the case here, quite the opposite. As far as other people, I feel exactly the same way, we do not go to stores and such without a high quality mask and would like for the workers to be wearing them also. This is the best we can do. As far as personal life, we have not done any activities that would cause any spread period, cause we respect other people's lives, esp. the health care workers of which we have lost 5 to Covid in this town. Also, how is my son chosing to go back to college(which I supported) and my in laws belief in Trump and Fox 100% under my control? I happen to care about them also, which is why I sent my mother in-law a text that I was concerned with their high risk status and what I saw on Mother’s day with them hugging/sitting close to everyone but us, cause we refused to due to the expert’s advise. Don't want them dead for one or two hugs that can easily put off until a time when the hug wouldn't possibly kill them, esp. in such a lonely way with no family surrounding them. WOW! call me a puss, could care less, but you will never call me someone that could give a crap about a) my family, B) friends or C) other people.

Sep 20, 2020, 10:40 AM

There are so many lies in this response. It’s hard to keep up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 10:48 AM

I questioned my sanity for even bothering to respond, but what the helll, please elaborate

Re: Er, uh discuss here some of the ways Trump has rurnt your life.

I have to read absurd posts from people who worship a reality show imbecile for reasons that don't make any sense, and would defend him if he threw feces around in the National Archives.

I blame Trump for that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Er, uh discuss here some of the ways Trump has rurnt your life.

Sep 20, 2020, 12:13 PM

You would.

Who has claimed he's ruined their life?

Holy strawman, Batman.

I supposed you could make a compelling case for how Obama ruined your life or how Biden WOULD ruin your life? Yeah?

Dude, its humor...do you ever chill?***

Sep 18, 2020, 11:09 AM

Re: Who has claimed he's ruined their life?

Sep 19, 2020, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Who has claimed he's ruined their life? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Makes me embarrassed that he’s our prez.***

Sep 18, 2020, 11:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might want to get out more.***

Sep 19, 2020, 9:37 PM

Other than take credit for the pre-Covid economy, what can

Sep 18, 2020, 11:47 AM

he really do? He's just The President? He's basically powerless?

Well, he's ruined any chance at watching the news***

Sep 18, 2020, 12:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 919
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic