Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who ever said Ryley Gilliam couldn’t close?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Who ever said Ryley Gilliam couldn’t close?

Apr 30, 2018, 8:34 AM

It’s nice to be back.
Sorry for the rude comments before to tdug and others.
I look forward to discussing baseball with everybody again while following board rules at the same time.
There ALOT to be excited about right now!!! I could see this team winning out in the regular season! Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who ever said Ryley Gilliam couldn’t close?

Apr 30, 2018, 10:15 AM

Wonder if they cut the field down some more for reliever of the year. He should get some recognition this week if from no one else the acc.

As for your other comments, glad to see an apology. You will not find a better human being or bigger Tigers fan than Doug. TigerDug is real as are the others.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2018, 10:16 AM

Riley definitely has his summer mojo back. To me he gets in trouble when they rely too heavily on his slider. Especially early in the count. He's got a + fastball that makes the slider deception more effective.

His confidence is back too it seems.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2018, 11:29 AM

It's amazing what happens when you leverage your set up men and your closer comes in clean although Lee still trusts Ryley in high leverage situations (4 out saves) and has used in that way recently. Last year he got all the training he needed with plenty of those opportunities. Spiers is the real deal IRS% is super and he gets ground balls. Marr has good stuff, i think he is in a slight funk, hope he forgets about outing and comes back strong. In regards to the breaking balls, See is calling more FB and until they hit it, he'll continue to call it. Last year, he fell in love with the CB....he has done a great job with Ryley on that adjustment. Bullpen has plenty of guys with great stuff and these experiences will help them later this month.

Apr 30, 2018, 1:18 PM

Sorry, was supposed to be a tu not a td. Finger slipped.

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2018, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Who ever said Ryley Gilliam couldn’t close? ]

Agree with this.

They’ve done a good job limiting his innings and not burning him out so soon. He’s got a life fastball that I’m glad they are using more of this year.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

this guy said it ^^^

Apr 30, 2018, 10:36 AM

that's who

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Apr 30, 2018, 11:38 AM

welcome back! FSU is playing pretty decent right now. Hopefully a sweep or series win. Go Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

parole...

Apr 30, 2018, 1:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Apr 30, 2018, 1:48 PM

Apr 30, 2018, 2:23 PM

I don't remember any rude comments . Were you inappropriate ?
I have this thing where I don't have any feelings about strangers on message boards ...and in truth I really only emote with a handful of my closest and dearest.
If you were rude or snippy , it wasn't absorbed by me .
Now play nice or Meistercrump will place you on the unseen list again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 30, 2018, 3:04 PM

I don’t remember if it was u or someone else. Either way we’re all tiger fans with our own opinions whether they’re aggressive/strong or positive/negative

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic