Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: First Look: Take home the same National Championship kayak as Dabo Swinney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: First Look: Take home the same National Championship kayak as Dabo Swinney

Aug 21, 2019, 2:54 PM

First Look: Take home the same National Championship kayak as Dabo Swinney

A local outdoor company has partnered with Clemson Athletics to produce a one-of-a-kind kayak for Tiger fans who want to celebrate the big win over Alabama for Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this real ?***

Aug 21, 2019, 3:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this real ?***

Aug 21, 2019, 3:23 PM

Yes $599

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this real ?

Aug 21, 2019, 4:41 PM

What the hull are you talking about? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who doesn't like a good Nattyak?***

Aug 21, 2019, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Is this real ?*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who doesn't like a good Nattyak?***

Aug 21, 2019, 8:47 PM

I bet Dabo loves his free one!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that Russian?***

Aug 21, 2019, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Who doesn't like a good Nattyak?*** ]

Re: TNET: First Look: Take home the same National Championship kayak as Dabo Swinney

Aug 21, 2019, 8:46 PM

If I can take home the same National Championship kayak as Dabo for the same amount that Dabo paid for his, I will do it tomorrow, bc I love getting that free stuff also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: First Look: Take home the same National Championship kayak as Dabo Swinney

Aug 21, 2019, 10:00 PM

I sure hope that company gives a ton of $$$ to the university. Talk about free advertising. Do other companies that put a national championship sticker on a piece of merchandise get a story?

Maybe David and Nikki should do an infomercial demonstration of this in Hartwell... that’d be worth the price of admission.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did you read the last paragraph? They said it’s not about

Aug 21, 2019, 10:34 PM

Making money. They are making a small number of them to celebrate with Clemson fans.

I’m not buying one, I only use kayaks with fishing rod holders

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: First Look: Take home the same National Championship kayak as Dabo Swinney ]

So - little known fact - the founders of both Dagger and Perception Kayaks are Clemson graduates. The manufacturing facility for both brands is 34 miles from campus, so this partnership makes total sense.

Who thinks, “We need a national championship kayak”?***

Aug 21, 2019, 10:48 PM

Re: Who thinks, “We need a national championship kayak”?***

Aug 21, 2019, 11:25 PM

It needs a 44-16 reference. And with the limited # Dabo should sign all of them.

a kayak salesman

Aug 22, 2019, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Who thinks, “We need a national championship kayak”?*** ]

thinks you need one

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So cooooooooool!!***

Aug 22, 2019, 7:00 AM

Deer Kayak company: If you are shamelessly trying to make

Aug 22, 2019, 9:25 AM

bank using our brand, learn to pronounce the name properly. It is NOT Clemzen, it is Clemson. Carry on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 9:56 AM

Am I the only one who questioned their use of "one-of-a-kind" when discussing something being produced for multiple people to buy?

In my opinion ONE-of-a-kind means Dabo got the only one, but maybe that's just me.

Aug 27, 2019, 8:05 PM

It's a limited edition series. The model is one-of-a-kind, not the actual boat in the picture.

SWEET GO TIGERS***

Aug 22, 2019, 10:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic