Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
While I don't think beating up on a slow as hell penn state
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

While I don't think beating up on a slow as hell penn state

Nov 23, 2019, 12:37 PM

means anything, I do think anOSU is legit and the only team I have concerns about playing. Their defense is for real and while Fields doesn't have the arm of burrow or TL, the agility and short space quickness he has concerns me when combined with a legit RB. I hope we get to play them one way or another.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While I don't think beating up on a slow as hell penn state

Nov 23, 2019, 12:44 PM

Honestly, I think their offense feeds right into the speed of Clemson’s defense. You can’t forget how fast our defense is. Also, I don’t have any worries on being able to score points on any team in the nation. Ohio state is definitely a very good football team but I can’t see them beating Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 12:45 PM

I agree with everything you said. I just feel with LSU having a terrible D and with an O we're geared to shutdown, anOSU is the biggest threat by far. I hate them too so I'd love to be the team to put them in their place.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: While I don't think beating up on a slow as hell penn state ]

Plus it'll be fun to have the unquestionably two best D players in the land and the 1-2 qb punch (recruiting ranking wise) of TL/fields on the field at the same time

Nov 23, 2019, 12:48 PM

Agreed. I think Clemson and Ohio State are very close teams this year. Both have fantastic defenses. Ohio State has a better defensive line while Clemson has a better secondary. The two teams have the two best defensive players in the country in Simmons and Young. On offense, Dobbins and Etienne are two of the three best running backs in the country (Swift is great too). Both have dominant offensive lines. And there's a reason Trevor and Fields were both considered so amazing. Trevor is a better passer and is somewhat athletic. Fields is a slightly worse passer but much more athletic. They have fast wide-receivers like Alabama while we have our giants that are so tough to cover (I think ours are a little better). They are better on special teams. Neither team will really be challenged until the playoffs.

I honestly don't know who would win that game. Though I think both would beat LSU.

agree been saying it

Nov 23, 2019, 12:48 PM

if we both get in i think it will be between us and state..if ew play in the semifinals that will be the default national title game..while lsu has offense they wont be able to stop us or ohio state and you have to figure we will slow their offense down some because we both play defense

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic