Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which supporters would have a bigger meltdown in November if the opposition wins?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 79
| visibility 1

Which supporters would have a bigger meltdown in November if the opposition wins?

Sep 2, 2020, 3:16 PM

If Biden wins do the Trump supporters lose their minds and act as if the sky is falling? Same question about libs. Which side will be more emotional about their loss if it happens?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

biden fans for sure

Sep 2, 2020, 3:20 PM

and I've started using fans rather than supporters. 2016 will be nothing by comparison. Part of me wants Trump to win just for the theatrics. I really enjoyed watching the MSNBC melt down in real time last go around. Rachael Maddow's sighs were epic.

Literally no one on the planet thinks Justice Ginsburg will live 5 more years. Thomas will step down and so may Alito. Breyer may also hang it up. With 4 more years, Trump will have the opportunity to impact the Court more than any president in history save FDR.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that is the driving force behind this election and..

Sep 2, 2020, 3:29 PM

why I believe those who say this is the most important in history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you effing serious? Really? You should be suspended for

Sep 2, 2020, 3:20 PM

2 months.....geeeeezus

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: Are you effing serious? Really? You should be suspended for

Sep 2, 2020, 3:23 PM

I honestly don't know. We libs aren't that passionate about Biden. We're used to Trump now. Trump's cult almost sees him as a god and as if the USA is ruined with a lib in the White House. I am not sure which people would take it harder.

and a lot of Trump supporters...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:29 PM

seem very confident he's going to win. Overconfidence is bad, ask Hillary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and a lot of Trump supporters...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:39 PM

idk about that***

Sep 2, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to and a lot of Trump supporters... ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

A lot was probably the wrong word***

Sep 2, 2020, 3:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't lump all Trump voters into the same category - a

Sep 2, 2020, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you effing serious? Really? You should be suspended for ]

lot of us have been reduced to voting against the other side, much as the libs aren't voting for Biden, they're voting against Trump.

Since I own a small business, I live in fear of liberal tax and economic policies. I don't give a #### about abortion, fine with gay/trans/whatevers, support pot legalization, etc. I definitely don't support the ####### violent "protestors" who loot and burn.

I'm not a fan of Trump's personality, except I do like some of his troll efforts. I like that he's not a career politician, but that obviously causes issues with efficiently running a government. But I'll be voting for him again, mainly because I'm never voting for a Democrat again...

And if Trump loses, I'll be at work the next day, not ree reeing on the street...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

conservatives have to work

Sep 2, 2020, 7:22 PM

to pay for the free stuff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hard to tell...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:21 PM

I think dem politicians and MSM will explode. But being that the base for Biden has low enthusiasm as opposed to Trumpies who are a lot more enthusiastic...but liberals are extremely opposed to Trump...

IDK

Re: hard to tell...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:24 PM

Exactly

Obama drove the right nuts, but I don't recall

Sep 2, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to hard to tell... ]

cars flipped and looting when Obama won either time.

For whatever reason, the left generally is more emotional about Trump than I've ever seen over any politician....like teenage girls shrieking for the Beatles except it's hatred and not love. They went nuts when he won in 2016 and they weren't that passionate about Hillary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

true***

Sep 2, 2020, 3:38 PM

Everyone on the extremes is more emotional about Trump

Sep 2, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Obama drove the right nuts, but I don't recall ]

on both sides. I think the level of "#### it" I don't care what he does, I'm still going to fly this flag from my boat that shows a shirtless Rambo Trump that is some kind of weird right wing homoerotic fantasy apparently, is almost directly correlated to how much those same guys and gals hated Obama with every fiber of their being.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The folks i know who have Trump flags on their boats

Sep 2, 2020, 3:52 PM

generally like Trump, but really like flying the flag in hopes it p!sses off someone who doesn't like Trump, because of all the whining over Hillary not winning in 2016.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another reason why I think those same people...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:54 PM

are the ones who hated Obama and see Trump as their revenge.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:55 PM

Getting anything rammed down ones throat is never fun.

TWSS***

Sep 2, 2020, 3:56 PM

It's very possible to just hate the extreme leftists.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Another reason why I think those same people... ]

They make it quite easy these days. Even the moderate left is starting to hate them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's not "throats" that the extreme lefties are ramming***

Sep 2, 2020, 5:00 PM

Cardi B?***

Sep 2, 2020, 5:42 PM

Re: Obama drove the right nuts, but I don't recall

Sep 2, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Obama drove the right nuts, but I don't recall ]

Yeah but Trump has a way more passionate cult then the Repubs had vs Obama. This is a very different time and candidate.

Maybe, but I hang around far more righties than lefties,

Sep 2, 2020, 3:49 PM

and I may only know one or two who are "TRUMP, F YEAH". The lion's share just think he's a total teabag, but he's better at the moment than the alternative. That kind of generalized shoulder shrug about someone doesn't generally inspire anarchy if that individual loses.

Imma have a nice bourbon with a few ice cubes

Sep 2, 2020, 3:27 PM

no matter who wins/loses. Nothing better to do than drink.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen. I won’t be happy either way, so part of me is just

Sep 2, 2020, 3:31 PM

excited to see the meltdown no matter which one loses.

Re: Imma have a nice bourbon with a few ice cubes

Sep 2, 2020, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Imma have a nice bourbon with a few ice cubes ]

No matter what happens, it's still a mess and a bad outcome, so might as well pour the good stuff.

I'm gonna have friends in the neighborhood over to watch the results. One garage TV turned to CNN, one to Fox. No sound. No arguments, whining, or butthurt allowed regardless of who wins.

Just like a football game after kickoff, there's nothing you can do to control it. Just gotta watch and accept the results.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

have him come back a week or 6 later when election

Sep 2, 2020, 7:17 PM

might be over

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good question.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:31 PM

Let's explore. Does the house and senate go pub too?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good question.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:33 PM

Not in the original scenario.

If the house remains democrat...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:48 PM

we will see a continuation of impeachment attempts. Those may distract the MSM and end some of the left's outrage. If the senate goes dem too Trump will be removed from office to protect the SCOTUS.

That is when the right acts out. If the house goes pub and the senate remains pub the streets in progressive run cities will continue to run with blood until the insurrection act is invoked.

That is my opinion and why the question alone was so difficult for me. If Trump being reelected was the only difference from now the democrat party would react in uncivilized ways. I don't think Trump supporters have the venom to match that.

Re: If the house remains democrat...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:53 PM

The House is staying Dem. The only questions are the Senate and the White House.

I think this time it would be Trump's.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:34 PM

Now, back in 2016, had Hillary one, I think Trumpies melt down much less than the Hillary ones did. I think this time if Biden loses, it'll be more frustration, I think, but a sense they've been through it before.

Trumpies thought this was the new world order that would last forever, and that his family would reign for years. And that somehow America is going to crumble and die if he doesn't win. They won't take it well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

they won't take it well, but other than some fringe elements

Sep 2, 2020, 3:38 PM

the right generally isn't incredibly demonstrative, much less riotous. No need to go find exceptions, I know they're surely there, just speaking generally. The base is just older and more reserved.

Re: they won't take it well, but other than some fringe elements

Sep 2, 2020, 3:42 PM

I don't really recall riots after 2016.

Yeah, they're less riotous. They're actually more quietly sinister and start plotting some pretty bad stuff. The leftists go out in the streets and act the fool.

The most I fear for unrest in America after Nov. 3 is if Trump loses a close one and then starts fomenting anger and a sense of conspiracy/fraud/Deep State/etc. among the QAnon folk. I worry about what pseudo patriots with Kyle Rittenhouse action figures might try to do.

Re: they won't take it well, but other than some fringe elements

Sep 2, 2020, 3:45 PM

I think boat flags Mcgillicuddy is probably going to be

Sep 2, 2020, 3:42 PM [ in reply to they won't take it well, but other than some fringe elements ]

pretty pissed about the liberals "stealing" this election if they win. And Trump is sending out fundraising letters to invite people to be in the Trump Army and defend him and America against the Liberal Mob. And there is no way his twitter account does anything other than inflame the masses if he loses.

Doubtfull you'll see many crying and curled up in the fetal

Sep 2, 2020, 3:46 PM

position however, nor making movies about "what happened?".

Nope. You won't see that.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:47 PM

It'll be more of an angry, yelling for a civil war, wanting to kill "libtards" and "Dems" sort of response.

If a landslide loss, I think it's fine.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:46 PM [ in reply to I think boat flags Mcgillicuddy is probably going to be ]

But if he loses a close one, yeah, there's a concern. His loyalists can't wrap their heads around the fact that most Americans don't like him. They aren't in tune with reality. So if he loses close, they'll naturally claim conspiracy and refuse to accept the results.

I'm still kinda hoping he refuses to leave office and has to be forcibly dragged outta there, though.

Not accept election results...like this?

Sep 2, 2020, 3:50 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

If all the votes are in...

Sep 2, 2020, 4:56 PM

Or at least the bulk and the winner is clearly Trump, he should. But not until all those mail-in votes come in to be counted.

I really think you've mentally skewed the proportions

Sep 2, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to If a landslide loss, I think it's fine. ]

between loyalists and those who are grateful for another brief respite before the seawall inevitably breaks and the Green New Deal/Free Tuition/Universial Income tidal wave finally makes it ashore. The former are quite small in number, but like any enthusiastic minority, quite loud.

*had Hillary won. Geez...***

Sep 2, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to I think this time it would be Trump's. ]

If Hillary had one...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:50 PM [ in reply to I think this time it would be Trump's. ]

wouldn't the name be Harvey or something?

How certain are you that she DOESN'T have one?

Sep 2, 2020, 5:01 PM

I mean, maybe there's a reason Bill cheats so much...

Maybe she does.

Sep 2, 2020, 7:09 PM

I haven't seen photographed with Epstein's harem yet.

Re: Which supporters would have a bigger meltdown in November if the opposition wins?

Sep 2, 2020, 3:37 PM

Re: Which supporters would have a bigger meltdown in November if the opposition wins?

Sep 2, 2020, 3:42 PM

We have never seen Trump lose an election. I don't think we would ever see rioting if Trump loses, but I could see other forms of violence.

Sep 2, 2020, 3:43 PM

Also, I was really just talking about emotional people.

Here's the nightmare scenario, that would likely lead

Sep 2, 2020, 3:41 PM

to civil war. Bloomberg/Hawkfish predict this will happen.

The Red Mirage

https://www.fastcompany.com/90546007/what-is-a-red-mirage-michael-bloombergs-hawkfish-warns-of-a-nightmarish-election-crisis

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's the nightmare scenario, that would likely lead

Sep 2, 2020, 3:52 PM

Yes the election results won’t be “official” for weeks,

Sep 2, 2020, 3:59 PM

no matter who wins in the end. That’s what Hilldawg was saying about Biden not conceding after the initial count. I think either candidate would be dumb to concede on election night if it’s close. Wait until you’re confident all (or at least most) of the mail in votes are in and see if that swings things your way. Then concede if you’re still losing. I think this will be a repeat of 2000 like you said.

Re: Here's the nightmare scenario, that would likely lead

Sep 2, 2020, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's the nightmare scenario, that would likely lead ]

That's the plan.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/07/02/joe-biden-600-lawyers-ready-battle-trump-election-chicanery/5362546002/

This is designed to confuse and delay the final count until inauguration day. The acting speaker of the house takes the Oval Office until this is settled.

What happens if the total votes become...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Here's the nightmare scenario, that would likely lead ]

105% of registered eligible voters?

Re: What happens if the total votes become...

Sep 2, 2020, 3:55 PM

Trump will claim something like that either way win or lose. He just said yesterday that he won the popular vote.

People can line up in pot shops, line up at Walmart,...

Sep 2, 2020, 4:04 PM

line up at liquor stores, the can line up anywhere but at the polling booths and church doors. They can flood the streets to march, riot, loot and burn but they can't flood the polls and vote.

There is plenty of time to mail a vote the right way and apply for an absentee ballots which are dependable, verificable and identity secure. Why must voting be done wrong?

Yeah, I saw that. At the very minimum, it sure seems

Sep 2, 2020, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Here's the nightmare scenario, that would likely lead ]

like trying to get ahead of something with a narrative.

If something were published saying basically "Hey, it'll look like Biden crushed it when the morning after rolls around, but Trump will really win when all is said and done", any sensible Democrat would be like whatchootalkinboutTrump.gif.

There are so many moving parts in this election

Sep 2, 2020, 4:02 PM

that it is near impossible to tell what is going to happen or to even get a feel for it.

If Trump wins I think you will see a world wide sigh of despair and we then deserve every "stupid american" caricature we get, but that's about it. No taking up arms etc.

If Biden wins, my only hope is that the vocal racists in our society (and on this board) go back to their hole in the wall and die.

I like your funny words magic man

We were waiting on the Village Idiot to show up

Sep 2, 2020, 4:03 PM

You're one of the ones I was referencing.***

Sep 2, 2020, 4:06 PM

Did you just put in another long day of not working?

Sep 2, 2020, 4:11 PM

For a minute there I was going to say something...

Sep 2, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to We were waiting on the Village Idiot to show up ]

negative about you calling FBC an idiot. Then I read his post.

It's very telling who has a problem with me saying

Sep 2, 2020, 4:21 PM

racists need to go back in their hole and die

Board racist love attaching themselves to my posts***

Sep 2, 2020, 4:09 PM [ in reply to There are so many moving parts in this election ]

*racist(s)****

Sep 2, 2020, 4:15 PM

Will you spell...

Sep 2, 2020, 5:48 PM

deplorable and irredeemable so FBC can continue to support Hillary's 2016 rhetoric?

You need to check yourself.

Sep 2, 2020, 5:57 PM

When a man is crying out for validation that badly, it's Unchristian of you to deny it.

Consider me checked.

Sep 2, 2020, 7:11 PM

Now spell the words so FBC can proceed please.

You just convinced me that you are indeed

Sep 2, 2020, 4:15 PM [ in reply to There are so many moving parts in this election ]

STUPID!

Sep 2, 2020, 4:13 PM

Libs, not doubt. Y’all all are too emotional! ??

Sep 2, 2020, 5:02 PM

Trump supporters seem pretty emotional. In past years you would have been a lock to be accurate. These are strange times though.

Sep 2, 2020, 4:47 PM

As everyone knows on here, I do not like Trump and will not vote for him under any circumstance. That said, if he wins it won't even phase me. I am pretty disenchanted with the Dems right now. I am basically just waiting to for us to start everything all over again in 2024.

Tell me again, who do OleMike and Miura support?***

Sep 2, 2020, 4:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell me again, who do OleMike and Miura support?***

Sep 2, 2020, 4:59 PM

It's always really hard to read between the lines on the internet, but I am 100% positive that olemike will be voting Biden. I believe it's a toss up for Muira Tiger, but he is leaning towards Biden at the moment. One thing that is easy to read though is that he has a serious crush on Felix.

as in the last 5 elections, I am not registered to vote***

Sep 2, 2020, 5:11 PM

Re: as in the last 5 elections, I am not registered to vote***

Sep 2, 2020, 5:14 PM

Wow....that is crazy. So you're not even going to vote? Now that really does surprise me. Can you elaborate on this?

Convicted felon?***

Sep 3, 2020, 10:43 AM [ in reply to as in the last 5 elections, I am not registered to vote*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 7:22 PM

just my opinion.
the Dems will certainly melt down more, mind you the extremes and most vocal on both sides would no matter who wins. I think Pubs will likely commence to distancing themselves from trump as if he was never their guy. Pub politicians will swear up and down they were not with him all along and will try to mend the Pub party back top normalcy, in general they are better at moving on

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Replies: 79
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic