Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doc may advance in the playoffs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,101

Doc may advance in the playoffs

Aug 23, 2020, 6:17 PM

Despite missing the cut, he presently sits at #70. Oosthuizen, who is playing 18, is the last player on the course who could knock Doc out, and it appears that he would need to make eagle to do so. Unfortunately, there is a weather delay, and play may not conclude until tomorrow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just returned home from whacking it about . . .

Aug 23, 2020, 6:35 PM

and checked his status just hoping things might have shaken out in his favor . . . I was just before summoning you or Schema to explain his situation . . .

Thanks for chiming in . . . Hope it holds and he gets the chance to play aggressively next week!!!

Btw - Louis' drive on 18 was 307 yards down the left center of the fairway . . . He has 223 yards to the pin with his second shot . . . It is a Par 5, so Doc can't pack his bags yet. Louis has birdied the 18th each day of the Tournament. His third shot each of the preceding rounds haven't been closer than 63 feet to the flag.

Miracles do still happen!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: just returned home from whacking it about . . .

Aug 23, 2020, 6:49 PM

It’s a dangerous second shot, and a lot of guys bail out short and left. Louie has nothing to lose, so I’m sure he’ll go right at the pin. I like Louie, but on this occasion I hope he blocks it to the right into the hazard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crap

Aug 23, 2020, 7:19 PM [ in reply to just returned home from whacking it about . . . ]

Now they say that Oosthuizen only needs birdie.

Which he made . . .

Aug 23, 2020, 7:49 PM

and Doc falls to 71st Place . . . Crap is right!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which he made . . .

Aug 23, 2020, 8:04 PM

So close! Doh!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic