Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which assistant coaches do you think we'll.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,100

Which assistant coaches do you think we'll.......

Nov 29, 2018, 2:08 PM

lose after this season? I don't want it to happen either, but I'm realistic about other schools coming after our guys - can't expect to hold on to everyone forever.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zero***

Nov 29, 2018, 2:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which assistant coaches do you think we'll.......

Nov 29, 2018, 2:10 PM

The get back coach. He’s ready to run his own strength program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 2:14 PM

I think TE stays if offered tech. That is way too much of a problem for an inexperienced co-oc. It will take years of recruiting, tech has never invested $$ in football and there would need to be some really good coordinators which would require $$, massive improvement in facilities and letting a coach come in and rebuild the program without a lot of bs interference

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 29, 2018, 2:45 PM

I agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Which assistant coaches do you think we'll....... ]

Tech is going to be a goofy one. It isn't a BAD gig (compared to UNCheat), just not as good as it should be. The difficult thing would converting the old-timey machine aka the triple option into something more modern IF the new coach is not a TO focused. That cupboard is bare if you need a downfield pass.

Nov 29, 2018, 2:50 PM

Nary one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 3:08 PM

I will say BV, TE and JS all deserve a chance @ a top position with that being said I hope all stay. Dabo Has hired great coaches while he has been @ Clemson and expect he will do the same if anyone leave for a top spot some where.

1 or 2

Nov 29, 2018, 3:11 PM

Dabo already has a plan

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably most concerned about Streeter getting offered

Nov 29, 2018, 3:32 PM

a decent OC position at a P5 program considering our QB success and his role in game planning and recruiting. Probably the biggest % pay bump opportunity among the current staff, and dude is obviously legit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably most concerned about Streeter getting offered

Nov 29, 2018, 5:47 PM

Agreed, but I don't think he will leave yet.

Re: Probably most concerned about Streeter getting offered

Nov 29, 2018, 5:57 PM

Agreed, but I don't think he will leave yet.

He'll probably want to stay and coach TL which will up his pay once he does go to another destination. Hopefully he won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Nov 29, 2018, 7:03 PM

If schools with openings are willing to wait and the Tigers get another National Championship, then all bets are off. We could lose 1 and possibly 2. My guess would be Elliott and Streeter my next guess. However, if Elliott leaves maybe Streeter will be offered the CO-OC position and stay. I would like them both to stay. Since Elliott has interviewed before, I'm sure Dabo has a successor already in mind.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elliot may be ready to leave the nest, either this year or

Nov 29, 2018, 7:26 PM

next. If he waits for the "perfect" opportunity as a first time head coach, it may never happen. He is the only one I see possibly leaving after this year.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,100
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic