Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whether you support or don't support Bryant and Feaster's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,602

Whether you support or don't support Bryant and Feaster's

Apr 27, 2020, 7:09 AM

decisions to transfer, one thing is certain. Deciding to play at another school after having been at Clemson appears to have limited value and may actually be a step back. It certainly hasn't provided players with the opportunity for them to showcase and elevate their talents in a way they expected. Maybe Chase Brice will be the exception at Duke. Who knows but most players may be better off staying at Clemson and getting playing time as a backup instead of transferring to another program for one or two years. With the new transfer rule it probably won't happen but Clemson players in the future need to think carefully about whether to leave for another school. There is a lot to be said for dancing with the one that brought you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whether you support or don't support Bryant and Feaster's

Apr 27, 2020, 8:04 AM

I don't support it one way or the other.It's a players decision.
He is the one who has to make it,and live with it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to know Brice's decision was the right one for him

Apr 27, 2020, 8:36 AM

no matter how the year goes. He would have seen very little time on the field with all the other talent ahead of him. And he gets a graduate degree from a top academic school go with a Clemson diploma. I won't be surprised to see QB's do this a lot - get a degree from Clemson in 3 years while playing behind a great QB without risk of injury and play one good year for some other teaming have a shot at the NFL (like someone named Burrow--yeah, I know he played 2 years but one can be enough).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whether you support or don't support Bryant and Feaster's

Apr 27, 2020, 10:09 AM

I think both guys made the right decision for themselves and the team. KB's decision was very obvious to me. He would have been a distraction if he stayed. He also got to finish his football career playing a lot more than he would have behind Trevor.

Now it's time for him to either try Canada or join the rest of us in the real world. Staying wouldn't have changed this.

We all need to get off of Feaster. Just let him go, please. He paid his dues, graduated and left. Playing 3rd string behind ETN and LJD would not have furthered his career any. At USCe, at least he was able to scratch an itch and got to face reality a year sooner than he would have. Like KB, the real world awaits him now. I believe Feaster actually has a small chance to make a roster the next year or two and live his dream for a few games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic