Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Most Delicious version of NCG to ReWatch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 51

The Most Delicious version of NCG to ReWatch

Feb 2, 2019, 2:56 PM

Those SEC tear are Fabulous.!!!

https://youtu.be/DJAPcuZk-Qs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Most Delicious version of NCG to ReWatch

Feb 2, 2019, 3:09 PM

“Oh no!”, “ You can blame the Georgia Football team for that one.” ?? Their night went to crap after the first interception.

Feb 2, 2019, 3:51 PM

So satisfying to watch the dumbfound look on all those SEC homers face as they watch pure DOMINATION!!
Absolutely priceless!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Greg M crying during the Ross TD....

Feb 2, 2019, 5:53 PM

McElroy: “somebody fell down” “somebody’s hurt. Somebody is hurt bad”

Lugs: “well it’s not Justyn Ross”

Love it!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need to get a bigger bucket

Feb 2, 2019, 6:25 PM

to save all those tears.

Ummmm ummmmmm good.

Where has this version been hiding?***

Feb 2, 2019, 6:37 PM

Re: Where has this version been hiding?***

Feb 3, 2019, 10:51 AM

You have to search directly for it on the ESPiN App. It is not included in the list along with all the other MEGACAST and it was never reaired on the SEC Network. I missed DVRing it on their channel (SEC N) and tried to DVR it's replay but it has not happened, yet. Ha

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you not play the replay from WatchESPN or YouTube

Feb 3, 2019, 10:57 AM

and record that with the DVR? Or just download the YouTube video? Both of those versions already have the commercials edited out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but this one is left off the block replay package

Feb 3, 2019, 11:53 AM

but can be found if you type in the name of their broadcast, which I just learned this past Monday.

I'm not sure how it did not get DVRed, initially.
Beause I have all NCAA game broadcast checked to DVR (Playstation VUE App) for 3 years and I usually have access to all the games on the networks in my package but this one was not available, like every other time. So I found it on the guide and made sure the replay would go be stored but no replay.

Too funny; this mystery is.

It wasn't recorded for the same reason it isn't on the main

Feb 3, 2019, 7:01 PM

list on WatchESPN. It isn't listed as college football or the NCG, it's listed as "Talking Out Loud."

If you search by date all the other game replays show up under College Football, but this one is all the way at the bottom of the page under the name of the show.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tim Dweebo kept saying "we" in his commentary...

Feb 2, 2019, 7:22 PM

....who is "we"?????

Macfuckelroy also wearing Bama socks....

Feb 2, 2019, 7:35 PM

..must have been painful..

Re: Macfuckelroy also wearing Bama socks....

Feb 3, 2019, 3:51 PM

I think if I were him I would burn those socks.
Even if bama had won, I would definitely burn those socks.

If you watch closely you can see the...

Feb 2, 2019, 7:23 PM

disappointment on their faces. It's a blast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was VERY satisfying. Got started and couldn't stop.

Feb 2, 2019, 7:28 PM

I have to say though, although they were totally shell-shocked and dumbfounded, they were also very complementary and cut the BS to the minimum. Aside form Tebow going homer a few times with weak excuses, everyone pretty much said Bama just got plain beat by a better coached, better prepared, more determined team over and over and over. I wasn't expecting that much candid review from an SEC network. One guy even said it plain at the end. "Although we are the SEC network and talk on and on about the SEC, this night belonged to Lawrence and the Tigers." - or something to that effect.

Feb 2, 2019, 7:46 PM

Dude...I didn’t think there was a SEC Network version because it’s not on the ESPN app...thanks for posting! Gonna watch this after the fam goes to bed. I enjoyed watching them a couple of years ago when Renfrow made the catch.

Feb 2, 2019, 7:54 PM

There was a whole lot of jocularity at the beginning but as the Tigers kept adding TDs, the room took on a somber tone. After praising Alabama to the heights of Mt. Everest and finally realizing the Tide was not going to make an expected comeback, the chefs were order to start preparing the crow. During the last 43 minutes of the game, Alabama was held scoreless. I wonder if that is a record for Alabama?

What surprised me was the fact there was no apparent change in the Alabama game plan after halftime. I suppose they realized if they rushed more than four men, it would open up more passing lanes for the Tigers.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

trying to find this one on YouTube on my smart tv

Feb 2, 2019, 8:11 PM

No luck. Suggestions?

can you sync your tv and phone?

Feb 2, 2019, 8:28 PM

I can stream YouTube from my phone app onto my tv (Roku).

Many of these NCAA games have difficult search so that they aren’t blocked via copyright.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will try it....

Feb 2, 2019, 8:34 PM

Thanks!

JD104(think that's who it is)

Feb 2, 2019, 8:44 PM [ in reply to can you sync your tv and phone? ]

None of these games he put up are listed. All are privately listed as to not show up in searches. You'll need the provided links to find his games.

H e has listed his whole play list early in this thread ,but took it down, so won't post a link to his Playlist,just the game.

Re: JD104(think that's who it is)

Feb 2, 2019, 8:48 PM

Understand. Will try to stream it to my tv tomorrow if my Samsung phone will not overheat.

Yeah here's a NCG playlist w/ almost every viewing option

Feb 3, 2019, 8:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Ji-MSPDANRSrHoyYFnlFlPSCXLiQS-D
and a shortened version of the link to make it easier to type it in on your TV:
https://bit.ly/2MpW0Xy

Here a playlist for the Cotton Bowl:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4Ji-MSPDANRB4b_ORpDbX3LUN7_g3FIh
and another shortened link:
https://bit.ly/2RDdMYp

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah here's a NCG playlist w/ almost every viewing option

Feb 3, 2019, 11:18 AM

Thanks! Going to try it now.

Use same account on tv and computer. Pull JD's link up on

Feb 3, 2019, 11:51 AM [ in reply to trying to find this one on YouTube on my smart tv ]

your computer and save it to playlist or library (whatever it's called). Then on the youtube app on your TV you can pull it up in your library and play all the various versions. Already been through this "learning" exercise myself a week or two ago.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is definitely the easiest way if you have YouTube app***

Feb 3, 2019, 11:55 AM

I'm old & old school, wish I could figure out

Feb 3, 2019, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Use same account on tv and computer. Pull JD's link up on ]

how to find these UNLISTED videos on the PS3 LOL Got a nice computer monitor ,so I'll watch em that way till I figure it out.

It's actually quite easy

Feb 3, 2019, 3:59 PM

1) Install YouTube app on PS3

2) Save playlist or video links to your YouTube account on your computer

3) Sign in on PS3 YouTube app with same account

4) Go to favorites / saved links / whatever on PS3 YouTube app and they should be there

This should work about the same for any device that can access YT, including a Roku, Fire Stick, etc. You won't find them by searching, no matter what you do, because they are unlisted videos. Have to either save them to your YT account or manually type the URL into your PS3.

Sorry for not making them public, but they probably would've been taken down already if I had.

LOL the black haired chick is a coot

Feb 2, 2019, 9:20 PM

The only realy bama guy was McEroy and he was not as buthurt as the rest. Laura Rutledge is a complete joke, problaby the most buthurt and clueless about football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 9:34 PM

Thanks for that link. Now I just spent 3 hours on YouTube watching commentaries on the game!

LOL @ Bryant 3:16:20 (I think), jumping on the post game***

Feb 2, 2019, 9:39 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, it was epic to watch that telecast. Thanks!***

Feb 2, 2019, 10:30 PM

well that was enjoyable.

Feb 2, 2019, 11:29 PM

Completely shocked them, LOL

Feb 3, 2019, 7:57 AM

Thanks; but I think they talked more about McElroys socks than the game... not a fan of these cozy hang out with these guys in their living room shows. Bring back coaching room or whatever they called it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It amuses me that this poast has almost as many TUs as

Feb 3, 2019, 9:06 AM

I got for learning how and then ripping all 23 broadcasts of the NCG and Cotton Bowl, editing out the dead time and uploading them to YouTube, titling them and organizing them into playlists, and posting the links here numerous times when there was, and still is, no other way to watch most of these on YouTube.

Anyway, +1 for the link.

Eveyonr TU this Guy ^^^ I know your list was the only place

Feb 3, 2019, 9:20 AM

I found the SEC Cast,maybe even tha Bama's Homer cast.

The SEC Cast, Field Pass, NFL guys with Booger losing it and The Bama Homer Radio cast are VERY entertaining.

I linked the playlists for both games above

Feb 3, 2019, 9:50 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-JD104(think-thats-who-it-is)-25020578#25020578

LOL got a TD from some ungrateful d0uche***

Feb 3, 2019, 4:03 PM [ in reply to It amuses me that this poast has almost as many TUs as ]

Re: LOL got a TD from some ungrateful d0uche***

Feb 3, 2019, 4:57 PM

TU to offset @JD404® .
I have enjoyed many hours thanks to your links

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2019, 10:01 AM

they're all right until it hits 28-16, followed by the field goal to end the half. Then it's like the room has been filled with nitrous oxide and they can't feel their faces.

Spears is very complimentary in the 2nd half. TL really impressed him

Feb 3, 2019, 10:04 AM

He might be an SEC homer, but he's also a former LSU player. I'm sure he at least somewhat enjoyed seeing Bama getting beat down.

Good watch.From what I heard them say.

Feb 3, 2019, 2:31 PM

They were all complimentary of Clemson from what I was hearing. Surprised by our dominance?Yes.But so were 98% of Tnetters. I'm happy to say I was not one of them. :D

The 1:50:00 mark is where it gets good.***

Feb 3, 2019, 4:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

lol somebody's hurt bad

Feb 3, 2019, 4:27 PM

it's not Justyn Ross

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That part's even funnier now that we know he wasn't even injured***

Feb 3, 2019, 6:33 PM

Extremely enjoyable. Can't imagine topping that

Feb 10, 2019, 7:30 PM

after state of college football for last decade. I am thrilled it was the tigers doing it to Bama and SEC.

Replies: 45
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic