Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Watson not losing focus despite the draft or Boulware's smack talk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Story: Watson not losing focus despite the draft or Boulware's smack talk

Apr 15, 2017, 8:01 AM

Watson not losing focus despite the draft or Boulware's smack talk

In thirteen days, former Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson and his family will head to Philadelphia for the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft, and Watson said earlier this week he’s ready for the challenges that lie ahead. And, he’s ready for former teammate Ben Boulware. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Article!

Apr 15, 2017, 8:39 AM

IMO, it just doesn't get better than DW4. Were I an NFL team owner, I would mandate that he be taken with my pick, assuming he is available. He adds so much to the team, both on the field and off. A great example of what a leader really should be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where does Watson land in the draft

Apr 15, 2017, 9:18 AM

Honestly folks, maybe I am optimistic...
But I think Watson will end up being drafted higher than most folks wanna admit.
It's like this, if you knew where a diamond worth thousands of dollars was burried.
You wouldn't tell everyone else would you? I just think alot of these teams are
playing games here, hoping DeShaun drops into their lap- But, that's understanding
not everyone needs a QB....right. Hopefully the 49ers pull the trigger at number 2.
But we'll see....

Re: Where does Watson land in the draft

Apr 15, 2017, 9:50 AM

As a Steelers fan I would love for him to have a couple of years under Big Ben and then take over. But at the 30th spot, Waston will definitely be gone by then. Wishful thinking I guess unless they trade up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2017, 10:04 AM

Agree. I would like to see him go to a good org that already has most of the pieces in place. Better yet, one that can afford to let him learn behind a good QB for a year or two like the Steelers. Definately not a San Fran, Cleveland or Jacksonville type of place.

I also like hearing that teams like Az and Houston are interested. They may not have that good mentoring starter right now, but they do have the other pieces.

Apr 15, 2017, 10:12 AM

Would love to see him at Houston connecting to Nuk. With JJ Watt back and if Doo Doo can continue putting up pro stats like he finally started doing during the end of last season they would be formidable on both sides of the ball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2017, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Where does Watson land in the draft ]

I'm not a big NFL fan, and I don't know much about any of the teams or their needs. When I heard one of those ESECPN guys talking about DW4 could get a couple years behind Big Ben if the Steelers was to trade up for DW4, and I believe that would be the best thing for DW4 and his future in the NFL. I hate cold weather, and I think that most everybody from the south hates it. But I don't think that DW4 could land in any better franchise than the Pittsburg Steelers as far as tradition. They are just to far down on the draft board to have a chance to get DW4. The teams that will have the first 5 picks, I would rather see DW4 going to the Bears or the Jaguars. My reasons for those two, we would get to watch his NFL career easier from those two team I believe....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Watson not losing focus despite the draft or Boulware's smack talk

Apr 15, 2017, 10:20 PM

I'm guessing Ben wasn't a math major: DW4 was at Clemson only 3 years not 4.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic