Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where can I purchase a DVD of 63-17 beatdown of USuC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,672

Where can I purchase a DVD of 63-17 beatdown of USuC?

Jul 23, 2020, 12:49 PM

To this day, I have NEVER seen the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

I may have a DVD of it ... but in the mean time ...

Jul 23, 2020, 12:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLXLd5nbPeA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I remember watching this at Bailey’s in Greenville

Jul 23, 2020, 1:09 PM

Coots were leaving before the 2nd quarter. Some with half full glasses of beer still on the table. The few that did stay until halftime got a false sense of security when usc had a good 2nd quarter and got it to 21-10. It was only a matter of time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had several friends over at the house.

Jul 23, 2020, 1:17 PM

We borrowed a projector from work and projected it on the wall.

I told everyone that if we scored 70, everybody was going to help me decorate my Christmas tree. Even though we didn't, they were willing to do it.

Great fun watching that game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Where can I purchase a DVD of 63-17 beatdown of USuC?

Jul 23, 2020, 1:16 PM

What’s a dvd?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are old if you can identify the DVD in this picture ...

Jul 23, 2020, 1:23 PM

Jul 23, 2020, 1:19 PM

Block Buster in Seneca has them

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2020, 1:25 PM

What’s a block buster?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last remaining Blockbuster in the world is in Bend, OR :-)

Jul 24, 2020, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Where can I purchase a DVD of 63-17 beatdown of USuC? ]

Maybe they have it? ;)

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

It's on YouTube

Jul 23, 2020, 1:21 PM

https://youtu.be/ZLXLd5nbPeA

"Touchdown Chad Jasmine"

Enjoy!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2020, 3:14 PM

If you find out, please post it. Thanks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should really watch it. South Carolina introduced the

Jul 23, 2020, 3:58 PM

world to a brand new defensive formation. It was dubbed the doughnut hole defense. It was approriately named as it looked just like a doughnut. The strategy was to leave the downfield middle wide open and hope that Charlie Whitehurst could not throw the ball to a wide open Clemson receiver running down the middle of the field. If Whitehurst could make the throw, the strategy was that either Derek Hamilton, Aires Curry, Kevin Youngblood, or Ben Hall would be unable to catch it while South Carolina defensive backs were about 17 years ahead in showing the world how to do social distancing. Charlie was able to make such a throw and the above named receivers proved capable of catching the ball. But not to worry if you were a gamecock fan because there were two coot fans awaiting in the seats behind the endzone to flip birds at the Clemson receivers. This was before the days of throwing water bottles, but they did what they could.

It was a difficult defensive formation for South Carolina to employ because in addition to having no defenders near receivers, they had to also find a way to have no defender near Chad Jasmin. The field was not hardly big enough to have all of those defenders socially distance from Clemson skill players. For this reason, occasionally, they would have a player in Jasmin's path, eventually under Jasmin's feet, and subsequently becoming part of a debris field in Jasmin's wake.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we tried that D late in the ND game in the rain***

Jul 24, 2020, 6:54 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You should really watch it. South Carolina introduced the

Jul 24, 2020, 8:34 PM [ in reply to You should really watch it. South Carolina introduced the ]

Did Todd and Tommy enjoy the game? ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2020, 5:22 PM

I Have it on my computer, it's a 1.3gb file. I can send it to you via email if you can download a file that size. Send me a PM with your email address.

Blessings and GO TIGERS!

GOODWILLSTORES.COM***

Jul 24, 2020, 7:19 PM

Coot.***

Jul 24, 2020, 7:20 PM

Coot.***

Jul 24, 2020, 7:20 PM

Coot.***