Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When someone leaves the team or is kicked off,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,224

When someone leaves the team or is kicked off,

Dec 10, 2014, 10:36 PM

I don't understand why they become public enemy number 1. The same coaching staff that is here now brought all of these players to school, so why not bash the coaches for ever bringing them on campus? Can't have it both ways, don't Praise the coaches for bringing in the guys but then bash the guys when the players leave

Anywho, so Kelly is headed to Ole Miss? The way they are recruiting, that's scary. Dude is super talented and can run an offense, remember he was hand picked by a coach that is really good at what he does. No matter how dumb you ppl want to look about calling him Swag and all that stuff, kid can play ball. And Winston has showed us that if you can do that nothin much else matters.

I digress, I'm glad Watson will be the QB of the future. It would have been awesome to watch Kelly run the read option with Gallman and Choice and even Scott, and then throw it downfield to Williams and Scott and Leggett, but stuff happens. It worked out for Clemson in the long run, clear cut guy in Watson that should have been the starter from day 1. Kelly blew up for a reason, the same reason tigernet blew up every Saturday after watching Stoudt play lol hahaha. But, don't have to worry about that anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When someone leaves the team or is kicked off,

Dec 10, 2014, 10:42 PM

What makes you say kelly is a baller? Only time I seen him in the game vs a real d he sucked. I was at the spring game and he's no where near watson. Take watson collar bone injury out and he would have been the starter. Don't get why people think kelly is that good. He lead his team to a title wow. Ain't that like 3 in a row.... seams like they have a legit team and can play anyone at qb. Bet you also thought cole was gona be great?

Dec 10, 2014, 10:48 PM

Yeah, throwing to Adam Humphries and Daniel Rodriguez against Alexander and Peters, good luck showcasing your talents in that. Students glad to see him go? Who gives a ####? His teammates loved him. Only one that didn't was Stoudt Bc he knew he wouldn't have a job with Stoudt behind him. I can tell you haven't been around long saying that I thought Stoudt would even be mildly good lol dumbazz

His teammates HATED him.***

Dec 10, 2014, 11:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2014, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: When someone leaves the team or is kicked off, ]

I agree I never saw anything in his game that says he is a true starter, When he played in the Virginia game he stumbled all over the place and only throws line drive passes. Junior College is just a case of a big fish n a little pond.

Dec 10, 2014, 10:43 PM

Kelly is a punk. I know many students that were glad to see him leave. He's a cancer and we were fortunate to get rid if him. I don't care if he fails or succeeds, I'm just glad the cancer is gone.
Kitts a different story for me. I think a good kid. I was disappointed he'd put that letter on Instagram. Very imma move.

Dec 10, 2014, 11:20 PM

Goes against the "all in" and "something in them hills" mantra.

When someone is kicked off or leaves the Team. Why

Dec 11, 2014, 5:22 AM

do some Tiger fans Obsess with them forever? Just wondering

B/c it's human nature...

Dec 11, 2014, 6:05 AM

by the same logic you use no one should be bashing or making fun of Do-Do, but yet we recruited him hard and wanted him here at Clemson.

yea but he Became a Coot so he Deserved to Be made Fun of***

Dec 11, 2014, 6:15 AM

Re: yea but he Became a Coot so he Deserved to Be made Fun of***

Dec 11, 2014, 6:46 AM

Do do s. Work ethics suck. Great talent but glad he didn't come here to play hard a year, get unblocked and knock dudes helmet off they lay down the rest of his time here. GREAT TALENT!!!! Sorry attitude!

depends on the situation and why the student is no longer at Clemson

Dec 11, 2014, 6:49 AM

Btw

Where can I get s copy of this number one enemy list you speak of? The post office?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: depends on the situation and why the student is no longer at Clemson

Dec 11, 2014, 8:56 AM

It's a saying, figured someone as smart as you would know that. But yeah try the post office

i have consistently faulted Morris for his decision

Dec 11, 2014, 7:47 AM

To recruit Kelly and not also having another good QB in that recruiting class as a backup. It was obvious to all he was a high risk gamble in terms of his lack of self control, me, me, me... tendencies.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i have consistently faulted Morris for his decision

Dec 11, 2014, 7:53 AM

He got kicked off of 2 teams.... are we supposed to blame the coach's and praise the young man? I hope the best for him and hope he changes his actions but like he said. You can't go WRONG with the sec . Sure he will be fine there but glad he's gone.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,224
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic