Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When is everyone going to admit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

When is everyone going to admit

Nov 30, 2013, 10:36 PM

That South Carolina under spurrier is pretty darn good? They were favored by Vegas for a reason. Yeah it really sucks but sometimes you have to give credit where it's due rather than look to blame anyone and everyone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When is everyone going to admit

Nov 30, 2013, 10:37 PM

Well, a big factor is that we're supposed to be pretty darned good too.

Not true

Nov 30, 2013, 10:39 PM

Man they barely won every game cept Arkansas, Shaw is very improved but as a team they are do inferior to us I do t get it

Re: Not true

Nov 30, 2013, 10:40 PM

Coastal Carolina was really close, you're right.

Five years in a row and we're still inferior?

1,828 days since you last beat us. Inferior is the word I'd choose for Clemson, not Carolina.

Nov 30, 2013, 10:57 PM

I don't understand why you coots don't start you're own web site. Isn't there one person at USUC capable of starting a site up for you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2013, 11:19 PM

We're just checking in to see if reality is settling in here.

It's not.

Go back to your bridge, troll.***

Dec 1, 2013, 12:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Not true ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2013, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Not true ]

Something can be said for winning games against patsies by a bagillion points. And Clemson says it loud and clear.

Keep discounting us. Please.

They are a good team and Spurrier is a great coach, but...

Nov 30, 2013, 10:46 PM

It would be nice if we could play an honest game against them where we can avoid bad turnovers and dumb penalties.

Its not just against SC either. Just about every game (FSU, NCSU, GT, WVU)e have lost since 2010 has been ugly where we get behind early because of turnovers, get unsettled, and lose badly.

Re: They are a good team and Spurrier is a great coach, but...

Dec 1, 2013, 12:22 AM

Is that not part of football?

So you want to play a game where Clem is

Nov 30, 2013, 10:48 PM

Guaranteed to have no turnovers, and that would make an "Honest" game!

LMAO

You obviously lack reading comprehension skills

Nov 30, 2013, 10:55 PM

I'm tired of seeing us go into these games and have uncharacteristic turnovers and penalties that kill us.

We haven't turned the ball over much all year (save the FSU game of course), but we go out and turn it over 6 times tonight with really only one forced by the other team (Tajh's fumble). Can't stand it.

Re: You obviously lack reading comprehension skills

Nov 30, 2013, 11:13 PM

I'm not sure the turnovers are uncharacteristic.

It appears that this year's Clemson Football team didn't turn the ball over against good teams, but seemed to crumble under the pressure against better competition. Today's loss was self imposed IMO. Boyd is a 5th year senior and should have played better against both FSU & USC IMO. However, he didn't. No excuses. It's not like he was a true freshman? He was a 5th year senior that started for 3 years… This year's Clemson offense just didn't function the same when other teams got pressure on the QB.

The Clemson football program needs to learn from their mistakes and focus recruiting players that can handle the pressure and perform against the best competition. Hopefully Watson will do so. (and sooner rather than later)

Dec 1, 2013, 12:12 AM [ in reply to You obviously lack reading comprehension skills ]

Head games. It is time for Big Boy playing and our players are Not ready mentally for this. They are soft. If you lose the game there is Hell to pay. It is called what the coach will do to you! Pride, failure is NOT an option. this is what big time programs achieve. Not high fives on the side lines.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:19 AM

Shhhh....all you said was exactly right, wish you would delete post, gamecocks don't need tigers to know this...

I didn't see a talented USC team

Nov 30, 2013, 11:05 PM

I wouldn't trade our team for theirs. I do think coaching is the difference. Look at Auburn...change the coach and go from the bottom to the SEC championship game. Coaching matters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, you got it right. We got a bunch of sorry players***

Nov 30, 2013, 11:27 PM

nm

Re: I didn't see a talented USC team

Nov 30, 2013, 11:33 PM [ in reply to I didn't see a talented USC team ]

if you didn't see a more talented team, either you are blind or you don't know what you are watching

Yes, that reason being the mob runs sports.,

Nov 30, 2013, 11:21 PM

Get it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2013, 11:28 PM

SC is light years better than Clemson. Light years. SC is more talented across the board. There is a reason the tigers haven't been within double digits in 5 freaking years.

Most Clemson fans have deluded themselves by winning games against glorified fcs level teams, which is what 4/5 of the acc is. The acc is a horrific conference. Absolutely horrific. Beating those teams is meaningless.

Nov 30, 2013, 11:29 PM

How many points did VEGAS say they would win by? Think Tajh knew?

Damm ... Your really get it. Shaw always knew he would win.

Nov 30, 2013, 11:52 PM

The rest of us Tiger fans had to find out the hard way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### furman would beat us if we turned over 6 times.***

Nov 30, 2013, 11:58 PM

Dec 1, 2013, 12:02 AM

I said it weeks ago on here and no one listened.

Clemson will not beat SC until they start recruiting OL and DL players at a 4 or 5 per year clip.

And to the person who said SC isn't talented - You were outgunned most of the night. Freshmen Skai Moore (int), Soph. B. Williams (int), soph. TJ Holloman (int), Soph. Shaq Roland (taking balls away from Clemson defenders all night), B. Ellington (couldn't cover him), Quarles/Clowney/Sutton/Surratt (wreaking havoc in the Clemson backfield)

Where is the lack of talent? Cuz it looks to me like you had very few one on one mismatches that favored Clemson. Where was M. Bryant? Where was Sammy after the first quarter? Where was Beasley, minus two plays?

Who hasn't admitted it?

Dec 1, 2013, 12:05 AM

I'm just tired of losing to it.

Re: Who hasn't admitted it?

Dec 1, 2013, 12:08 AM

I think the gamecocks are more talented across the board and it was quite obvious tonight. They are the youngest team in the nation, and Clemson is one of the oldest, so I don't like out chances of beating them again for a long time or unless something happens to Spurrier. Just the way it is.

Dec 1, 2013, 12:10 AM

They lost to Tennessee,they are not that great,but they play great against us because they are better prepared and better coached!

Dec 1, 2013, 12:21 AM

Spurrier has a good program. I think it is stupid to try to pretend that he is not building a program that will be a strong contender on the national stage in the near future. Having said that, "Vegas" is nothing but an opinion poll. Its not about who "Vegas" thinks will win. Its about maintaining a "balanced book."

I'm a Clemson Alum, fan of our tigers

Dec 1, 2013, 12:35 AM

through and through... but I still put 500 on SC tonight... Hate to say it, but in Cootville, scrambling QB, Spurcoot has our number... I honestly thought we were gonna lose by a TD tonight

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic