Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any of you follow FSU this year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,926

Any of you follow FSU this year?

Oct 21, 2018, 7:52 PM

I havent seen much of them. What is their problem? Do the guys not fit the new staff's scheme or what? Clearly he inherited some quality players the way they recruit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

little bit i've seen they still can't block and the qb keeps

Oct 21, 2018, 7:55 PM

getting crushed.only saw the first 2 or 3 games so maybe they've improved

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any of you follow FSU this year?

Oct 21, 2018, 7:57 PM

They have 0-line problems and don’t have the coaches they once did to hide the problems.
FSU still has talent but will not be able to get anything going vs our D-line.
On D they are really not even decent, TL will pick them apart and we will be able to run the ball.
38-10 Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good analysis

Oct 21, 2018, 8:15 PM

They’ve been abysmal running the ball and their only real success has come from throwing jump balls up so it’s not reliable. Their offense looks disjointed and has no direction.

Defensively, Burns and Christmas are good but not a lot else on the DL. Their LB play has been terrible. DB’s play aggressively which has led to them getting beat over the top.

It shouldn’t be within 3 scores.

FSU looks like a poor mans NC State.

Oct 21, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Any of you follow FSU this year? ]

Don't let the Wake game fool you. Wake Forest was still leaving wide open holes in the middle of the field and staying 10 yards away from every FSU receiver just like they did with us. And still FSU scored 25 less points than we did. They have put a band aid on how bad they are by beating Samford, Northern Illinois and squeaking by an awful Louisville team. Clemson is about to reopen the wounds of this team that they thought have been scabbed over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I watched their spring game, I knew they were in trouble

Oct 21, 2018, 8:39 PM

They didn’t have the numbers for the Oline... so what they had played both 1st and 2nd team.
Blackman looked terrible. Hockman looked much better. Hit most of his throws and was obviously more comfortable in the position. Besides Hockman... the team for the most part looked abysmal. And then Hockman... maybe there best QB transferred. He saw the writing on the wall.

The one thing I like about them is they made me a lot of many the first three games of the season!

Re: When I watched their spring game, I knew they were in trouble

Oct 21, 2018, 9:06 PM

Aikitiger said:

They didn’t have the numbers for the Oline... so what they had played both 1st and 2nd team.
Blackman looked terrible. Hockman looked much better. Hit most of his throws and was obviously more comfortable in the position. Besides Hockman... the team for the most part looked abysmal. And then Hockman... maybe there best QB transferred. He saw the writing on the wall.

The one thing I like about them is they made me a lot of many the first three games of the season!

The problem with Hockman transferring is, he transferred to NC State.

I thought he was the best-looking of the Nole QB's too.

Re: Any of you follow FSU this year?

Oct 21, 2018, 9:25 PM

I expected little of Taggart being able to fit his scheme with FSU's talent to be successful. Maybe someday, but I doubt it. I have never been all that impressed with Taggart, and I think FSU made a horrendous decision to allow Fisher to leave (even though I don't like him). FSU is just another team in the conference that is very beatable, and they impress NOBODY.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,926
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic