Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What’s your July 4th plans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,402

What’s your July 4th plans

Jul 1, 2020, 10:39 AM

Just Curious to see what the tiger nation will be doing over the 4th. I will be camping at Hartwell with friends and family and Boats. Homemade ice cream, Peanuts , Low country boil etc .
Yeah I know, I roll big. Can’t hide money ! ( sarcasm)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s your July 4th plans

Jul 1, 2020, 10:43 AM

will see son in law because he is a 4th birthday. He grew up a Mich fan but I've got him converted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 3:22 PM

When he gets older he will realize that you have home the best preset ever. Go Tigers !

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 10:46 AM

Going back to Hilton Head again for a long weekend. We are meeting 4 other couples down there and staying in a beach house. We've been doing this for the last 20 years or so.
Have a great 4th of July everyone!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Jocassee***

Jul 1, 2020, 11:14 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At a friends, poolside for a cookout - it will be

Jul 1, 2020, 11:38 AM

just 7 of us. For fireworks, we will watch lightning bugs and listen to his neighbors quarrel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Social distancing. Wearing masks while grilling.

Jul 1, 2020, 11:43 AM

No pool. Wearing masks while shooting off fireworks.

#COVID

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hide from Rioters, Haters, Looters, Mean-Spirited Peoples, Flag Burners..

Jul 1, 2020, 12:06 PM

NOT KIDDING!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hide from Rioters, Haters, Looters, Mean-Spirited Peoples, Flag Burners..

Jul 1, 2020, 2:20 PM

Bill--- Just stay safe and fly your flag.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 12:04 PM

Saturday: Hanging out by a pool with about a 100 people on the lake with a live band waiting on the fireworks to begin.

Sunday: Going to my favorite sports bar where the owners, employees, and patrons don't wear masks.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Jul 1, 2020, 1:46 PM

Eagle Mountain Lake, friends house, boating, fireworks across the lake. The next door neighbor used to have the most incredible do it yourself fireworks I’ve ever seen, fired from his dock, but he’s gone now. It’s still a good time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s your July 4th plans ]

Bow,

You make me so proud to be an American !!

Jul 1, 2020, 1:40 PM

https://tanktownusa.com/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Jul 1, 2020, 1:48 PM

Can't visit the grandkids because we live in S.C. and lead the nation. So, light up the grill and cover it with BBQ chicken, kielbasa sausage, pork loin, and shrimp. Then load up my plate and me and the missus will binge on Netflix. Too old for anything else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s your July 4th plans ]

I used to drive one of those. More fun than a tank imo.

Jul 1, 2020, 1:50 PM

smoke a butt, wave a flag, light a sparkler, face north toward Independence Hall and raise a toast, and reflect on the words of Ben Franklin, "a republic, if you can keep it", especially the "if you can keep it" part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 2:26 PM

Daughter and I will spend a quiet day here at Clemson Downs. Had invitation to join family members at Fripp Island but decided to stay put and do my own thing. Will not have any fireworks but may pop the cork on a bottle of fine wine.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just staying out of the crossfire.***

Jul 1, 2020, 2:41 PM

Re: Just staying out of the crossfire.***

Jul 1, 2020, 3:25 PM

For those of you looking for grills, check out Fuego. I just got mine several weeks ago and it is a thing of beauty and cooks great also, no flare ups. I got the small one since it is only two of us.
Well satisfied.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,402
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic