Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: UGA Starting LB to have surgery
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,613

Football Update: UGA Starting LB to have surgery

Aug 5, 2013, 10:59 AM

UGA Starting LB to have surgery

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In related news

Aug 5, 2013, 11:11 AM

Richt to stop ending practices with thumb wars.

Re: Football Update: UGA Starting LB to have surgery

Aug 5, 2013, 11:12 AM

Geez...hope these guys are ok, and hope to see them on the field on the 31st. No excuses from either team; I want the best vs the best.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2013, 11:12 AM

Just announced that James DeLoach and Davin Bellamy will both undergo thumb surgery today....DeLoach sustained a sprained ulnar collateral ligament and Bellamy a thumb fracture...both injuries occurred yesterday..Both should play in the opener against Clemson

Aug 5, 2013, 11:18 AM

DeLoach is huge for an OLB at 6-3, 265lbs. He's a guy I definitely want in the game when we play a team like Bama or LSU. But for Clemson, I'd rather have Leonard Floyd start. A guy who is rangy rather than stout, someone who can run and close the gap.

Especially dealing with that ACC speed....***

Aug 5, 2013, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the status on your law breaking kicker?

Aug 5, 2013, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: UGA Starting LB to have surgery ]

I hear since THUGA has nothing in writing in their rule book for BUI's, your tough on discipline head coach is dressing him up. Not that your kicker is going to make any difference.

Only in the cheating SEC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's the status on your law breaking kicker?

Aug 5, 2013, 1:02 PM

I challenge you to find a HC who disciplines quicker and more justly than Mark Richt....i'll wait. If Morgan is convicted he'll miss the next two scheduled games and that's the bottomline.

Disciplines quicker?

Aug 5, 2013, 1:33 PM

Well nobody disciplines quicker than Spurrier Gonzalez. He's so fast it's like the suspension and reinstatement are simultaneous.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2013, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: What's the status on your law breaking kicker? ]

You have no problem with an underage kid driving a boat drunk? Hope you don't have kids that like to swim and play in lakes. Pretty selfish attitude.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2013, 6:08 PM

be careful about alcohol and boating, remember what happened with our players.

Aug 6, 2013, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: What's the status on your law breaking kicker? ]

i don't recall saying that but unless you have full details of this event it's better not to spectulate. Morgan was driving a jet ski and was pulling a skier without a lookout. There happens to be a zero tolerance law concerning alcohol whenever the suspect is under the age of 21. Legally he was not drunk but nevertheless had a small percentage of alcohol in his system....hense the bui charge.

Aug 5, 2013, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: UGA Starting LB to have surgery ]

Every body should leave superdawg along. Can't y'all see that he is becoming a Clemson Tiger fan. He is on our board more than he is on the puppy board. It want be long, most likely after our first game, he will be known as superTiger51!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2013, 8:49 AM

no.....no i want!

Side Note: All other UGA D players will be having surgeries

Aug 5, 2013, 12:09 PM

in early September.

So does this mean that Georgia players do have opposable

Aug 5, 2013, 5:26 PM

thumbs?

They just want casts as weapons...***

Aug 5, 2013, 5:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,613
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic