Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's the latest on Josh Belk?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

What's the latest on Josh Belk?

May 23, 2018, 11:35 AM

I realize there may be one or two folks who haven't chimed in yet, and want to be sure I hear from everybody on this, in great detail, at least once. The more the better, and I haven't heard anything lately.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Theres just no way that Dabo will ever go to Alabama because

May 23, 2018, 11:36 AM

Lawrence should start because he is once in a generational talent

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First, do we choose defense?***

May 23, 2018, 11:37 AM

Clemson

No, not yet. First we must determine

May 23, 2018, 12:16 PM

if a sitting alum is still more of a real fan of a standing non-alum.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His most fav color is fuchsia.

May 23, 2018, 11:38 AM

HTH out loudest

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I heard he likes football he just doesn’t want to play at Clemson

May 23, 2018, 11:40 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's the latest on Josh Belk?

May 23, 2018, 11:42 AM

Who?

I haven’t figured out where I’m going for lunch today. Maybe tacos.

I forget whether I’ve chimed in yet or not. So I’ll wait

May 23, 2018, 11:47 AM

Just until it seems like it’s died down and then post something like I’m glad we’re not posting about it anymore and then give my two scents

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Please do!***

May 23, 2018, 12:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

per KornCOOT

May 23, 2018, 11:51 AM

Who!?!?! Never heard of her !!!***

May 23, 2018, 12:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

My super-secret non-coot friend said that

May 23, 2018, 12:31 PM

Belk and Johnson are both "April-Fooling" everyone and will be returning as the Dynamic Duo (not as the Ambiguously Ghey Duo). Plus, they are returning because Ken Hatfield has been brought on as our Offensively Defensive Get-Back Guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 23, 2018, 12:31 PM

also, I don't think everyone on the board has made a post that appears to discuss josh belk only to open it and find that it's a reference to the dammn department store. maybe we should have a few more of these posts as well.

I think the more we can discuss it, from every possible

May 23, 2018, 12:38 PM

angle, and the longer we can keep the topic alive, the better off we'll all be. No matter what it takes. I know it's highly unlikely, but there may be some angle or possibility that has not been mentioned or thought of yet.

- H. L. Mencken

May 23, 2018, 12:48 PM

https://sportstalksc.com/index.php/2018/05/22/strecruiting-belk-looking-forward-to-wednesdays-usc-visit/

May 23, 2018, 12:49 PM

Go back to FGF loser.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 23, 2018, 12:55 PM

It is still holding Josh's pants up or at least keeping them from going completely down past his rear! It has seen some better days and is in need of a replacement!

May 23, 2018, 2:05 PM

He gone.

Johnson too.

We're in serious trouble!

Oh and did I mention Kelly B will start this season, or it should totally be Trevor, or that the D line will be a little thin in the next few years with Belk gone. By the way he might wind up at USuC, but he is also checking out uga,tenn,mich,O310 st, and grambling state. but he wants to home with mom so hes probably going to wind up at Oklahoma when its all said and done. Trevor is ready for the NFL but he may have a hard time beating out a well oiled Kelly B passing machine. Coaching staff needs help with this decision from some more experienced people on here. I think I covered everything. If not im sure someone on here will give me the rest of the info.

"Dont sweat the petty stuff, and dont pet the sweaty stuff."

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic