Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good news - after today we should fully expect that a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Good news - after today we should fully expect that a

Jun 6, 2020, 6:12 PM

regular football season in Death Valley and throughout the USA is a go!

If we can pack 100,000 to 200,000 people into a DC city block with no concern of mass COVID-19 death and hospitalization then there is no reason we can't allow 85,000 people to tailgate and attend a football game in Death Valley in September.

Thank you protesters for bringing us one step closer to a normal football season!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A sound mind using logical reasoning

Jun 6, 2020, 6:35 PM

You do realize this won’t go over well with government types, don’t you?!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is O.J. saying it’s 90 days til kickoff & meaning it 110% in his good heart

Jun 6, 2020, 6:45 PM

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A-freaking-men!***

Jun 6, 2020, 6:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

We can't let churchs meet

Jun 6, 2020, 6:49 PM

most states are going into phase 2 where gatherings may be increased to 50 people, not in DC though, limit is still 10 people

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good news - after today we should fully expect that a

Jun 6, 2020, 7:01 PM

Well you remember a few weeks back when the media had a cow about a bunch of people who went to a lake somewhere in Missouri I think and they all tied their boats together and had a big old lake party. Well I think there was a follow up that said 1 case of Covid was recorded from all the people that were there. We have been lied to, this is NOT worse than the flu. If you account for the 25% the CDC admitted were over calculations then add in the fact you had states like New York and Michigan order people with Covid into nursing homes which I think in New York accounted for over 40% of the deaths then you start to see what is happening. Yeah over 100,000 thousand have died but if you subtract the 25% the CDC is willing to give, though I think that percentage should be much higher, and account for the outrageous orders putting Covid patients in nursing homes you'd get a death count much more in line with an average flu season. When you have health officials telling everyone just a few weeks ago it's too dangerous to step a foot outside your house then those same medical officials say it's not so deadly you can't protest, loot and riot then you start to see their agenda. It's an election year and the Presidents major selling point was the economy and people want me to believe that politicians closed the country down for the safety of the population even though the numbers showed this virus was extremely over exaggerated? Sorry but the agenda is alive and well and Democrats could care less about anyone as long as it makes the President look bad. The funny thing is my mom's friend who has been a life long Democrat even said she is tired of the Democrats main focus being whatever hurts Trump. She isn't the only one on that side of the aisle saying that. Anyway I digress, got carried away. I'm just so TIRED of all this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 7:32 PM

Go back to watching FOX.

What’s on Fox right now that he needs to go watch?

Jun 6, 2020, 7:37 PM

I don’t watch much tv but if it’s something good I might

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s conservaturds vs libtards 24/7.

Jun 6, 2020, 7:54 PM

Each one claiming a monopoly on reason, fairness, intelligence, etc. Like CNN it’s a total chit show.

Re: What’s on Fox right now that he needs to go watch?

Jun 6, 2020, 8:14 PM [ in reply to What’s on Fox right now that he needs to go watch? ]

Never understood the hate for the day time anchors on Fox. I have seen them take Trump to task on numerous occasions. Neil Cavuto went full Don Lemon a few weeks ago about HCL. Bill Hemmer and Harris Faulkner too.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s on Fox right now that he needs to go watch?

Jun 6, 2020, 9:49 PM

Some people haven’t realized that since the liberal kids took over from Old Man Murdoch, the Fox News division is no different than CNNMSNBC now. Just the evening opinion shows support the President.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 6, 2020, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Good news - after today we should fully expect that a ]

^^^Frankly (if not "Shirley"), POTD^^^!!!

Jun 6, 2020, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Good news - after today we should fully expect that a ]

GooooooooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a go for big time college football in September, 2020. Thanks you so much protesters!!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2020, 9:50 PM

Thank you. Really, I don't give a darn how I spelled it. People, college football is on the way!!!!!!

Jun 6, 2020, 8:00 PM

This is a trap.

The OP HAVE THE WORD PLAGUE IN THEIR USER NAME.

we're doomed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Missing the gathering.....

Jun 6, 2020, 8:02 PM

Not part of the thousands in DC. Very apolitical and not an activist. Mostly too lazy. I could walk there, but would stop at too many bars in Clarendon along the way. Got to help local businesses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic