Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's latest on Jake Fruhmorgen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

What's latest on Jake Fruhmorgen

Mar 14, 2014, 12:55 PM

Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

last update from orange & white...

Mar 14, 2014, 1:00 PM

It's Clemson vs. Florida for four-star offensive lineman Jake Fruhmorgen
Tampa, Fla. star expected to make a decision soon, will enroll next January

By Phil Kornblut, The State, Independent Mail coverage partner
Posted March 12, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.
DiscussPrintAAAShare this on FacebookTweet this Email this to a friend
Jake Fruhmorgen (Plant HS photo)
Jake Fruhmorgen (Plant HS photo)
The end of the recruiting process for OL Jake Fruhmorgen of Tampa is near and right now the decision is between Clemson and Florida. Fruhmorgen attended Clemson's junior day Saturday and stayed over to watch practice Monday before leaving Tuesday.

"He enjoyed it, they rolled out the red carpet," said Fruhmorgen's father John, a former lineman at Alabama. "We met the president of the school. We went to dinner Saturday night with Dabo (Swinney). We went to practice, which was the main reason went went up there, to see the culture of how they practice and the personnel. They are real short on tackles. It's a good fit from that end of it. Jack is long enough to play tackle."

"Everybody was really nice," Fruhmorgen continued. "He hung out a long with (GA) Dustin Fry and watched a lot of film with him. He met (commitments) Mitch Hyatt and Noah Green.

Fruhmorgen plans to make his decision within a couple of weeks and will hold an announcement at his school. He has been to Florida and the plan is for one more trip to Gainesville in the next week or so to watch a practice.

Alabama and Michigan made strong pitches for Fruhmorgen and LSU coach Les Miles talked to him recently on the phone. His father said he's ready to end all of the recruiting talk.

"He just needs to be comfortable and we've narrowed it down to those two I think. I think Jake wants to concentrate on his team and get the recruiting behind him. We were impressed by Clemson."

Fruhmorgen will graduate in December and enroll at his school of choice in January.

http://www.orangeandwhite.com/news/2014/mar/12/its-clemson-vs-florida-four-star-offensive-lineman/?partner=RSS

who knows?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kornblut needs to do a better job

Mar 14, 2014, 2:25 PM

I am the worst at mistakes in email, etc.. but it is not my job to be a reporter. I lot of times I see recruits sound like idiots in one report and not in another just because the reporter wrote Jack in place of Jack or a long in place of a lot. This report is not the worst example, but come up, at least read it over

lol

Mar 14, 2014, 2:43 PM

did you mean to type jack twice?

I told you***

Mar 14, 2014, 3:15 PM

Re: You can't trust Kornbutt.***

Mar 14, 2014, 8:38 PM [ in reply to last update from orange & white... ]

Re: What's latest on Jake Fruhmorgen

Mar 17, 2014, 6:23 PM

247 sports has Fruhmorgen a virtual lock for Clemson

Re: What's latest on Jake Fruhmorgen

Mar 18, 2014, 11:13 PM

visiting Florida this weekend and taking 3 day trip following week to Michigan, ND and Ohio State and then should announce first week in April

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic