Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The imminent threat, according to Trump...was Senate trial
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

The imminent threat, according to Trump...was Senate trial

Jan 10, 2020, 8:26 PM

More evidence, you know, of Democrats loving terrorists.

"....citing a report hours earlier from the Wall Street Journal. That story said that “Mr. Trump, after the strike, told associates he was under pressure to deal with Gen. Soleimani from GOP senators he views as important supporters in his coming impeachment trial in the Senate, associates said.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-doubles-down-on-linking-soleimani-strike-to-impeachment

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you sukk***

Jan 10, 2020, 8:29 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: you sukk***

Jan 10, 2020, 8:56 PM

What's it like being a rocket scientist?

What's it like still living in your Mom's basement...

Jan 10, 2020, 9:36 PM

being paid to post bs?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's it like still living in your Mom's basement...

Jan 10, 2020, 10:23 PM

Dude, I'm 65, retired and live across the street from the beach on the coast of NC.

What's it like to be so paranoid about your hero that you can't even muster a conversation about the information in the Wall St. Journal.

Instead, your genius ### can only come up with junior high school insults.

I'm liberal, you're conservative. We disagree all the time, the problem is, you can't defend the indefensible so you insult the messenger.

You love America so much you readily accept and support a pathological liar with access to the nuclear codes....but your 401k's doing great, right?

What's it like to be a weak man?

Don't know, i'm not lame.***

Jan 10, 2020, 10:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looking forward to retirement...

Jan 11, 2020, 1:42 AM [ in reply to Re: What's it like still living in your Mom's basement... ]

and having nothing to do but just post incendiary material. I will feel like a very strong man then. Can't wait.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looking forward to retirement...

Jan 11, 2020, 2:29 AM

Jan 11, 2020, 2:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 4:02 AM [ in reply to looking forward to retirement... ]

thank god we can finally agree franc, Fox news links ARE incendiary.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha

Jan 10, 2020, 8:30 PM

wow

i think you are a fantastic

Jan 10, 2020, 8:33 PM

troll. Top notch. This is beneath your troll level. This is FBCoach material. You can do beeter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're pretty nice go tho.***

Jan 10, 2020, 8:47 PM

Re: i think you are a fantastic

Jan 10, 2020, 8:55 PM [ in reply to i think you are a fantastic ]

I post a relevant aricle, from Fox News, quoting a report from the Wall St. Journal, that Trump said the purpose of the strike wasn't because of an imminent threat but because he needed to appease GOP senators who are jurors in his upcoming trial. And that makes me a troll?

Am I more of a troll than anyone else, Bengaline, Xtiger, Memphis who also post stories that condemn liberals or support Trump?

No, I'm not a troll, I'm just another participant on a P&R board.

You don't like the material, so you discredit the messenger.

I only post factual material.

Trump's statement is contrary to the whole line of explanation for the strike on Iran's General.

Relax tigermanac, no need to attack me personally. Make your arguments on the merits of the information.

GET A LIFE.....***

Jan 10, 2020, 8:51 PM

I knew you loved terrorists before this post***

Jan 10, 2020, 9:13 PM

^^^one of the reasons we can't all just get along***

Jan 11, 2020, 6:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's been sliding down the totem pole for a couple months.

Jan 11, 2020, 6:47 AM

She's probably going to excuse that by saying she's pregnant with a black baby and racist.

Nobody reads the WSJ so there's no way to tell if she's lying unless you notice her lips moving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She's been sliding down the totem pole for a couple months.

Jan 11, 2020, 7:47 PM

She's probably going to excuse that by saying she's pregnant with a black baby and racist.

Nobody reads the WSJ so there's no way to tell if she's lying unless you notice her lips moving.

Be honest. Name one lie she has told. Her claim to indian heritage was a mistake, not a lie. She was raised to believe that.

You say she lies all the time, "when her lips are moving".

Well, point out some of her lies. My money says you can't.

Re: The imminent threat, according to Trump...was Senate trial

Jan 11, 2020, 6:55 AM

Why would Trump be worried about his Senate trial?

Just be happy he is dead. Only the wacko fringe think

Jan 11, 2020, 7:23 AM

this is not a good thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just be happy he is dead. Only the wacko fringe think

Jan 11, 2020, 8:06 AM

Many retired officers and even generals think it might be a bad thing. Youre wrong about that. We have had chances to kill him for years, but we weren't sure whether the end result as far as the big picture would be worth it. Everyone is happy he is dead. Its just goes deeper than that. I guess time will tell. On the surface it seemed good.

How long has he been dead?

Jan 11, 2020, 8:11 AM

Has the sky fallen yet?

Re: How long has he been dead?

Jan 11, 2020, 8:18 AM

One plane has been shot down and we will see what happens down the road. No telling. We will see what happens. Hopefully its over. No telling.

all actions have consequences

Jan 11, 2020, 8:23 AM

You can’t live in fear.

Every time you get in the car, you could be in a fatal accident, but you don’t stop driving because of that.

Threat has been neutralized and so far, minimal backlash, so it seems like the risk/reward has been pretty okay

So far.

Re: all actions have consequences

Jan 11, 2020, 8:29 AM

So far yes. Personally, I am.glad he is dead. F em. .just saying it's not an open and.shut case that it was the right call. Time will tell.

One thing is for sure with this president.

Jan 11, 2020, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: How long has he been dead? ]

If you harm Americans you will die. Iran's ties with proxy terrorist is greatly diminished. If Iran's fingerprints show up somewhere Iranian leaders' lives will become much more complicated.

Re: One thing is for sure with this president.

Jan 11, 2020, 3:13 PM

Not always.

The fact that he's dead is a good thing and I've not heard..

Jan 11, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Just be happy he is dead. Only the wacko fringe think ]

anyone disagree with that.

I have all due respect to anyone who served but retired servicemen including generals do not have the intelligence sources inside Iran that our present day military and civilian intelligence has.

Whether or not Iran attacked the US wasn't the critical factor, imo. Beside being way over matched Iranian leadership could not predict Trump's reaction. He presents that his goal is to end Iran's efforts to get nukes. I believe the leadership in Iran considered that if they started killing American Trump would use those B52 parked in the Indian ocean to attack. He drew a red line in Syria and at first opportunity he ended ISIS dreams of a Islamic Caliphate.

I believe the bigger picture Trump sees is a regime change. Killing Soleimani was one thing which could have facilitated that. Iranians feared him more than death. He was a brutal murderer of his own people. He had absolutely no respect for life. After the attack on our embassy in Iraq we had every justification for killing him and the hopes that the people would feel emboldened and rise up became more likely.

Imo, Trump was sending the Iranian people the message that he has their backs. He told them in so many words in his post WWIII speech.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic