Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigerpulse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

Tigerpulse

May 20, 2019, 8:48 AM

How in the world do I have 89% pulse. I’m a lifelong fan who only after retirement has time to post a few things but I’ve never been negative to my team. Who has deemed themselves god of the boards and docked me 11% points. No matter what they say my pulse is it will always be 100%! Sorry I had to rant. This just aggravates me. GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone gave you a TD for your Tiger Woods comment***

May 20, 2019, 8:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Know the feeling 864..

May 20, 2019, 8:53 AM

but we’re trying to move you back up!

91% now!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Know the feeling 864..

May 20, 2019, 9:09 AM

Thanks guys!

I think the Mods like to TD people without the ones being TD'd

May 21, 2019, 5:01 AM

knowing it's them. Most likely that B-Meist fellow.

Ie- not a true Tiger fan...***

May 20, 2019, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Someone gave you a TD for your Tiger Woods comment*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone gave you a TD for your Tiger Woods comment***

May 20, 2019, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Someone gave you a TD for your Tiger Woods comment*** ]

I’m slow at this lol. How does a negative on a non tiger topic affect my pulse on the real issue of tiger football. That’s crazy ??

Re: Someone gave you a TD for your Tiger Woods comment***

May 20, 2019, 8:55 AM

Surely a moderator would see that it doesn’t relate to the real tigers. Come on. That’s insane

I gave you a TU to all 3 posts so you're up to 94% now!***

May 20, 2019, 9:09 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

teed up your initial post and this post and moved you up

May 20, 2019, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Someone gave you a TD for your Tiger Woods comment*** ]

1%. You're welcome in advance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't talk about people's religion. That'll get you TD'd

May 20, 2019, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Someone gave you a TD for your Tiger Woods comment*** ]

instantly.

P.S. Some people worship Tiger Woods.

I regret to inform you that one of the rules of Tnet is that

May 20, 2019, 8:59 AM

anyone who mentions their pulse is subject to multiple TDs.

You're probably a nice guy, but roolz are roolz.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

IKR!

May 20, 2019, 9:13 AM

BTW
I TD'd you bob.

because, roolz

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

lol

May 20, 2019, 10:17 AM

The midget is triggered.

just lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Have you ever even met Bob?

May 21, 2019, 5:04 AM

He could probably take you, theclash, and lovingit all at the same time.

Other than theclash and lovingit you haven't met anyone on this board, have you?

Probably coots.***

May 20, 2019, 9:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably coots.***

May 20, 2019, 11:01 PM

..... or Bammers.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 21, 2019, 3:01 AM

You have to be a donating member to use the TD option, RIGHT?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2019, 7:31 AM

Pretty sure that is correct - allorange......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Tigerpulse

May 20, 2019, 9:17 AM

I just gave you another 4%, but this is the last time.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are alright - TBalm - you are OK ... I don't care ....

Jul 13, 2019, 10:35 AM

... what anyone else says!! -:D

May 20, 2019, 9:28 AM

I have always wanted to know but too embarrassed to ask; how do people know if they have received a TD. I know that I must have received some in the past because my pulse had gone down to 97 or 98%.

I just gave you a TD. Can you see the 0%?

May 20, 2019, 9:32 AM

Nothing personal -- just for explanatory purposes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can see your 0%

May 20, 2019, 9:34 AM

now.

Because TD'd

You really do enjoy this, dont you?***

May 21, 2019, 5:07 AM

Re: I just gave you a TD. Can you see the 0%?

May 20, 2019, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I just gave you a TD. Can you see the 0%? ]

Thanks for the TD Cuttigerbob

:)

I see a 60%.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^This

May 20, 2019, 1:08 PM

made me lol

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: I just gave you a TD. Can you see the 0%?

May 20, 2019, 12:35 PM [ in reply to I just gave you a TD. Can you see the 0%? ]

Thanks for the TD Cuttigerbob

:)

I see a 60%.

That, and it made it move a little bit

May 21, 2019, 5:12 AM [ in reply to I just gave you a TD. Can you see the 0%? ]

??????????

I just gave you a TU...

May 20, 2019, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigerpulse ]

Now you can see your pulse for that post has risen to 50%.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Hmmm, my guess is...

May 20, 2019, 9:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Have you ever had a stroke?

May 20, 2019, 9:53 AM

Doesn't that affect your pulse? Maybe you're just getting old.

Then again I didn't go to veterinarian school and I'm not that familiar with Tiger anatomy.

Come On..864 is Allen & he’s a retired Officer!

May 20, 2019, 10:08 AM

Let’s bring him uP!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Up where?

May 20, 2019, 10:15 AM

Who's Allen?

Re: Come On..864 is Allen & he’s a retired Officer!

May 20, 2019, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Come On..864 is Allen & he’s a retired Officer! ]

Guys I’ll just read the articles and not comment. Maybe as a old timer I shouldn’t have a weak mindset but it hurts being a lifelong fan and being called names by people. Thanks lightbulbbill. My last posts. GO TIGERS and I wish people weren’t so judgmental.

I missed the posts where you were being called names....

May 20, 2019, 10:44 AM

and being a former Officer (I'm guessing police or military) it seems you would have thicker skin?

Wow, being called a wuss by bob.

May 20, 2019, 1:18 PM

That's just gotta have so much of the suck.

Bob could kick your ###.

May 21, 2019, 5:10 AM

Heck, even Bill could beat you in arm wrestling ????

The dood has a point Bob...

May 21, 2019, 5:17 AM [ in reply to I missed the posts where you were being called names.... ]

Some folks get too much fulfillment from their points and pre-TD 100's, and especially the ability to anonymously give TDs.

Knot me.

May 21, 2019, 10:21 AM

TD'd

May 20, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Come On..864 is Allen & he’s a retired Officer! ]

Jul 12, 2019, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Come On..864 is Allen & he’s a retired Officer! ]

oh no please dont go.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 20, 2019, 10:16 AM

OK...+1

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 20, 2019, 10:41 AM

Why does your Tigerpulse matter to you so much?

It's just a measure of how many total strangers, posting anonymously on the internet, "liked" or "disliked" your view point.

It's not a measure of you as a person or a fan. It's not even a measure of whether your opinions on this forum are valid, correct, challenging or interesting.

Why is this post in Football?

May 20, 2019, 10:58 AM

This post should be in amphitheater, doh!

Ask the doods with the pre-TD 100%'s

May 21, 2019, 4:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigerpulse ]

They seem to think their pulse makes them somehow better. Then there are those people (like Bob or bloodbeorange) who TD others just because it makes them feel good.

Again, I dont know why the ghey little thumbs have such an (or "a" if your handle is bloodbeorange) affect on grown men, but such is the childish monster the mods created when they decided to implement it and then NOT expose the grown-men children who incorrectly use the TD to give themselves some sort of freudian boner.

But other than that...

^ This sounds familiar...

May 21, 2019, 6:13 AM

Hopefully this isn’t a scok, because those are against forum rules.

What's a scok?***

May 21, 2019, 10:08 AM

^^^Exhibit A ^^^

May 21, 2019, 11:56 AM

and Exhibit B....

https://www.tigernet.com/user/TonysTigers-144102

Re: What's a scok?***

Jul 12, 2019, 2:43 PM [ in reply to What's a scok?*** ]

I lvoe that you think you are fooling anyone.

It really is adorable.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I just helped***

May 20, 2019, 11:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

May 20, 2019, 12:02 PM

+3 I did what I could. Stay away from politics, especially as a new poster.

Gave you all I could . . .

May 20, 2019, 12:18 PM

Hang in there . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2019, 12:32 PM

I love most things about this board, but the "pulse" thing is pretty stupid. It has nothing to do with your character, or the quality of your content. Its basically measures whether or not people agree with you. So if you want to have a high pulse, don't have a dissenting opinion on anything Tigers related or don't post a liberal leaning view on a majority white, conservative message board.

I gave you a TD for the bad advice,

May 20, 2019, 1:26 PM

and not recommending that she poast pigs of bewbs.

Re: I gave you a TD for the bad advice,

May 21, 2019, 10:34 AM

Cool. I wouldn't care if I received one from everyone. As long as I don't break forum rules, its meaningless. Some people need others to validate themselves.

May 21, 2019, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigerpulse ]

dogunwo said:

I love most things about this board, but the "pulse" thing is pretty stupid. It has nothing to do with your character, or the quality of your content. Its basically measures whether or not people agree with you. So if you want to have a high pulse, don't have a dissenting opinion on anything Tigers related or don't post a liberal leaning view on a majority white, conservative message board.

I am a liberal and I argue with people all of the time on here. I have been drunk and went overboard numerous times too. Its kind of hard to get a pulse under 90 around here.

^^^^^further proof that old people can & will complain about everything***

May 20, 2019, 1:49 PM

Re: ^^^^^further proof that old people can & will complain about everything***

May 21, 2019, 7:34 AM

Well - yeah --- duh !! I mean - that's our right !! -:D

May 20, 2019, 2:18 PM

Your pulse is dropping faster than a Kardashian’s Panties.

May 20, 2019, 10:55 PM

Because you are worried about something that only a punk kid should be worried about. Grow up.

IKR!

Jul 12, 2019, 6:54 PM

TD'd

May 20, 2019, 11:08 PM

How is it at 66% now - after all the TU’s ?!? Somebody must be using the wrong maffs !! Eh ..,, mods ??

May 21, 2019, 2:57 AM

Your personal opinion will be graded by some that feel you don't have a right to your own opinion, and they will TD your post at first blush!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2019, 6:29 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lower the pulse the better

May 21, 2019, 10:55 AM

Jul 12, 2019, 1:59 PM

I put on a "why is everyone so caught up in Paul finebaum" and im at 76%.... I feel you

It's a strange world indeed...***

Jul 12, 2019, 6:09 PM

Jul 12, 2019, 7:35 PM

Why worry about your pulse when the board cliches dictate such. If you are not in the cliche you are not likely to move up. Pulse does not really mean much to real posters.

Is a cliche like a clique?

Jul 13, 2019, 10:07 AM

;) Or is their a new urban definition?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2019, 7:42 PM

You should know how easy it is to hurt somebody’s feelings these days.

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic