Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What type of sentence are Johnson and Fuller facing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,568

What type of sentence are Johnson and Fuller facing?

Mar 31, 2018, 12:52 PM

Definite prison time or can they get off?

Just curious from people that know about this kind of crime

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What type of sentence are Johnson and Fuller facing?

Mar 31, 2018, 12:58 PM

With no real knowledge.

Both are felonies, and the fact it was done with a gun makes them violent offenders.

Add in the fact they are black and being tried in Pickens County (not trolling, just being realistic), I’d expect both of them to get convicted of at least one charge, some jail time, and few years probation.

If they get a really good lawyer that is influential in the city of Pickens, maybe a drop to misdemeanor if they are first offenders.

Mar 31, 2018, 1:08 PM

Sorry don't mean to be negative but def going to be more than SOME jail time, they are facing years in prison for armed robbery. Even though they might be first time offenders, with it being classified as a violent crime due to the gun used to rob these ppl, I don't see this being reduced to a misdemeanor, unless they have the S.C Johnny Cockren, best lawyer money can buy and he works a mircale.

Mar 31, 2018, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: What type of sentence are Johnson and Fuller facing? ]

Black ??? Really.it doesn’t matter what color that are. Armed robbery carries at lest 7 years. Carry on snowflake

Mar 31, 2018, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: What type of sentence are Johnson and Fuller facing? ]

Black and in Pickens county! Lmao! Have you ever been to the 13th circuit and spent over a year watching people of all colors get tried, convicted, and sentenced.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 12:59 PM

Armed Robbery carries a Minimum 10 year sentence with no parole for 7 yrs and Maximum 30 yrs. Of course there would have to be a conviction. Plea bargain for a lessor charge may be a possibility.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 1:01 PM

10-30 mandatory for the arm robbery, and 5-15 for using a firearm!!!

http://www.rhiltonlaw.com/Articles/how-much-jail-time-can-i-get-for-a-charge-in-south-carolina

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 1:02 PM

Armed Robbery is a very serious felony charge. Unless they are reduced I'm pretty sure they could be facing up to 25 years. I think armed robbery on like a store is minimum 7 year sentence if not reduced or so type of plea agreement. This is a very serious and sad situation for these young men. Had so much promise with degrees from clemson university and for jadar possible NFL comeback. Hope of fast money from what it seems like were some type of drug dealers due to the large amount of cash stashed in that apartment and assumed since it was drugs they wouldn't call the cops. I could be wrong but I'm just taking a educated guess with that large of an amount of cash that was there. Hope the best for these young men in what will be a rough road. Very sad situation.

Mar 31, 2018, 1:21 PM

The law use to be 25 mandatory with an extra 5-15 with a firearm. I just looked it up, and now it's 10-30, and I guess the 30 is with a firearm. They are in some deep trouble regardless of how much time they get bc a violate crime carries the 85% law, and that means they will have to serve 85% of what ever they get, and that is with earned work credits they can earn doing their time. My 1st cousin got the 25 mandatory back in 1977, and he was locked up for a very long time. Since he has been out to now, he hasn't even gotten a speeding ticket. Some people get the point with sentences like those!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the real "truth in sentencing"

Mar 31, 2018, 1:48 PM

I'm not cmoney so I don't know to many who have kept it real. Though when it comes to truth in sentencing color does matter. That color is green and always has been and will be. There are obviously stipulations to this case we will never hear about, even if it cast a darker light on things that happened to them. Since all athletes have some money around them, not talking about rape money winston, and powerful people inside the county the alleged act was committed the I would say if (and a huge if) they had to spend time in prison it will be for a much lesser charge and maximum will be 6 to 8 months then parole. But honestly no one got hurt, some money, powerful people, etc,... They will have 3 to 8 yrs probation with fines and some community service.

Remember the only color that matters in our justice system is green.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 2:55 PM

I just hate these guys messed up. It will be expensive in time served and cost of defense for this mistake unless it is a prank gone wrong or some other mitigating back story

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 3:07 PM

I hope they get a lot of time. They made Clemson look bad. I have absolutely no use for thieves.

Mar 31, 2018, 3:37 PM

We at Clemson do not want that they played football for the school to be a factor in the judgement.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2018, 3:47 PM

Ok. I hate thieves that played football. I hate thieves that didn't play football. I hate thieves.

Like I said before, it's a stiff mandatory sentence:

Mar 31, 2018, 9:18 PM

https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/south-carolina/sc-code/south_carolina_code_16-11-330

Re: Like I said before, it's a stiff mandatory sentence:

Mar 31, 2018, 9:28 PM

I have a work acquaintance whose son was arrested for armed robbery about two years ago. There were three people involved and one gun, I think. The aquaintence’s son was supposedly in the car while the robbery took place. $30,000 later, he received a sentence of 18 years and must serve 85% of that sentence before he can be paroled. It ain’t looking too good for the boys. Let’s hope and pray they get a judge that’s a little more lenient

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. And Yep.***

Mar 31, 2018, 9:39 PM

Robbed the home of current/ex Clemson player

Mar 31, 2018, 9:43 PM

with the player at practice and girlfriend at home? Rumor or fact? Nasty piece of work.

Message was edited by: SocMan2®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,568
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic