Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What the #### is wrong with people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 365

What the #### is wrong with people

Oct 30, 2020, 3:04 PM

I have a lot of concrete at my residence, enough that I can turn around my boat without running off the edge.

People errytime will pull off the drive without considering if a hurricane just came through???

Fedex is the worst, cable company contractors are challenging them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What the #### is wrong with people

Oct 30, 2020, 3:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had 3 different trucks last week

Oct 30, 2020, 3:07 PM

2 of them left evidence they were here by running off the driveway and the other dropped trash in the driveway.

We have these friends, they tailgate next to us

Oct 30, 2020, 3:13 PM

That cannot back out of a driveway to save their lifes! They (both husband & wife) will do, not a 3 point, but a 5 or 7 point turn just so they can drive forward leaving. And they #### up my concrete with tire marks.....

They need to park in the street.***

Oct 30, 2020, 3:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder how many times she brought it up

Oct 30, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to We have these friends, they tailgate next to us ]

before he just said, aaaahhhhh fugg it....i'll go out forward too so I ain't gotta hear about it no mo. Lulz, married people.

One of my gauges for testing dudes who showed up to

Oct 30, 2020, 3:21 PM

take out my daughter was to see if they could back out of my long and winding driveway. She didn't stick with any of them ultimately but my favorite candidate could back quickly out of the driveway using just his mirrors staying dead center on the concrete the entire time the first #### time he tried.

Least favorite never figured it out and had to get my daughter to do it for him or turn around.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's amazing***

Oct 30, 2020, 3:30 PM

I usually gauged their character and sense of responsibility

Oct 30, 2020, 4:03 PM [ in reply to One of my gauges for testing dudes who showed up to ]

after gauging their appreciation of my intent to do bodily harm if anything improper happened with my daughter. But your gauge is good too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that gauge was sort of last test gauge...

Oct 30, 2020, 4:06 PM

I mean they already came in and made an impression. And got the lecture.

I only ever threatened to kill one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the married one, she married the best guy she dated.

Oct 30, 2020, 4:21 PM

I complain about him alot as a son-in-law, because he's not handy or mechanically inclined, but he's a UVA grad and going for doctorate at current employer VT, and he fathered two fun grandsons so far. There was one she dated though...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to talk to Greenr.

Oct 30, 2020, 3:32 PM

That moofoo figured out how to turn lawn damage into a profit center.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 365
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic