Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is Dr. Fauci not at the Covid Task Force briefing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

Jul 8, 2020, 12:45 PM

Looks like he was a last minute scratch.

Pence says the White House "Plan" to get kids back to school next month is to "stand ready to help the states."

That should inspire confidence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is Dr. Fauci not at the Covid Task Force briefing?

Jul 8, 2020, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of "You're Fired," listening to Pence not answering

Jul 8, 2020, 12:55 PM

these questions makes me realize that replacing him on the ticket might be a good idea for Trump.

He is milquetoast and dimwitted.

Indictments are imminent!!!! Trump goin to jail!***

Jul 8, 2020, 12:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is Dr. Fauci not at the Covid Task Force briefing?

Jul 8, 2020, 1:03 PM

User Logo
Chuckston T-Man
Legend [15500]
TigerPulse: 98%
Posted: Jul 8, 2020 12:45 PM

Looks like he was a last minute scratch.

Pence says the White House "Plan" to get kids back to school next month is to "stand ready to help the states."

That should inspire confidence.

guessing he is back at the wuhan lab figuring out how he can drag this out. this the guy that was put in charge of coming up with a vaccine for aids. how did that work out for the smartest guy on the planet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liars hate truth tellers.***

Jul 8, 2020, 1:16 PM

Re: Liars hate truth tellers.***

Jul 8, 2020, 2:32 PM

You do realize that Fauci has been wrong a lot since he has been on the task force right?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All the Fauci Lovers...

Jul 8, 2020, 2:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

on vacation in the Hamptons***

Jul 8, 2020, 1:14 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

They read TNet

Jul 8, 2020, 1:15 PM

What the hell is wrong with people?

Jul 8, 2020, 1:23 PM

Fauci has been in his job for 35+ years and is the US's pre-eminent expert on infectious disease. If anyone is listening to Trump/Pence over Fauci, they are fools.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you follow Trump

Jul 8, 2020, 1:27 PM

that is what happens

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

What has Fauci done?

Jul 8, 2020, 1:29 PM

Trump gives them their marching orders

Jul 8, 2020, 1:33 PM [ in reply to if you follow Trump ]

and they fall in lock step.

Re: What the hell is wrong with people?

Jul 8, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to What the hell is wrong with people? ]

Jul 8, 2020, 1:28 PM

That might be the weakest argument against a deocrated expert in Fauci that could possibly be made. It's comical at this point how stupid you guys sound.

Jul 8, 2020, 1:31 PM

Got a link to that?

Jul 8, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What the hell is wrong with people? ]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/lifestyle/wellness/1987/03/31/safe-sex-in-the-era-of-aids/c7b9c225-9345-4382-9675-5d2f94430c8a/

Certainly doesn't look like he ever had that notion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Got a link to that?

Jul 8, 2020, 1:32 PM

Gotcha, an abundance of caution and possibility

Jul 8, 2020, 1:34 PM

in 1983 whenever they were first discovering and learning about it.

Yup, certainly looks like you've rested your case on that. #science

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotcha, an abundance of caution and possibility

Jul 8, 2020, 1:38 PM

I think it's a bad mentality that someone "changing

Jul 8, 2020, 1:41 PM

his story" is always a bad thing. In science particularly, "changing your story" is often a good thing.

Re: I think it's a bad mentality that someone "changing

Jul 8, 2020, 1:45 PM

That's kind of what you do with science.

New facts emerge, you shift your beliefs accordingly.

The only ones who don't do that are reactionaries for whom the facts do not matter.

All you're doing is displaying your ignorance to science

Jul 8, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Gotcha, an abundance of caution and possibility ]

HIV/AIDS was discovered in 1983, did you actually read what was written in that paper? They didn't know, they were talking assumptions and theories in it.

Did you read the interview in 1987 I posted? Clearly the scientific method worked.

Do you understand that COVID-19 is brand new and you've watched the scientific method being played out, but you say "changed his story".

I'm not sorry, I was at the Wake Forest game he lost that led to his firing, what is your point?

Re: Got a link to that?

Jul 8, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Got a link to that? ]

Yeah, pretty much the whole world didn't know much about AIDS then and it terrified people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

That's not what that says.***

Jul 8, 2020, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Got a link to that? ]

Re: That's not what that says.***

Jul 8, 2020, 1:45 PM

I mean...no, it's not.

Jul 8, 2020, 1:51 PM

Do you have another photo that shows something different.

What you posted quotes an article (for the sake of discussion, I am going to assume that it was indeed written by Dr. Fauci, though I don't actually have confirmation):

"Perhaps even more important is the possibility that routine close contact, as within a family household, can spread the disease".

This is not the "exact same thing" as what you said, which was "Fauci said family members could get AIDS by being in the same room".

You agree that those are different things, right. I suppose there's no point in continuing if we don't even agree on what English words mean.

lmao okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jul 8, 2020, 1:52 PM

Let's try this:

Jul 8, 2020, 1:54 PM

I wonder if TheProdigal is 6'4".

TheProdigal 6'4".

Do you believe those two sentences have the same meaning?

Sorry for the typo, you get it. "TheProdigal is 6'4"***

Jul 8, 2020, 1:54 PM

Your small mistake from 37 years ago while HIV was new

Jul 8, 2020, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Got a link to that? ]

Definitely outweighs his entire career as the consensus leading epidemiologist in the United States.

Makes perfect, logical sense I guess if you're missing a chromosome.

What mistake?***

Jul 8, 2020, 1:51 PM

Fauci lied about China's reporting being dependable.

Jul 8, 2020, 1:54 PM [ in reply to What the hell is wrong with people? ]

He also is between the sheets with the W.H.O. He completely muffed being the WH advisor by missing that travel from Europe should have been shutdown when China travel was shutdown on Jan 31st.

Either he is stupid enough to have believed the 1.5-2.5 million deaths, the hospitals overrun and the medical infrastructure collapsing or he just plain lied.

He failed to warn Cuomo and the govs of Penn, NJ and Michigan to prevent the 50+ thousand deaths of nursing home residents by telling them the virus is deadly to the elderly and infirm.

WHAT THE #### IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!

You act like the man's chit don't stink and he even lied about the general public wearing mask.

WHAT THE #### IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

"US's pre-eminent expert on infectious disease," my asz. Any moron could have flipped a coin and done as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Am I the only one who considers the possibility that

Jul 8, 2020, 2:00 PM

The President, Dr. Fauci, and other COVID leadership are the reason we don't have upwards of a million deaths?

Dr. Fauci is in the unfortunate position of being the face of bad news in a bad situation. It comes with the territory with his position, and that's why you've not heard him complain about it. We, who are not responsible for anyone, have the luxury of criticizing from the peanut gallery.

Look at the Trumpkin calling someone a liar.

Jul 8, 2020, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Fauci lied about China's reporting being dependable. ]

That is so cute.

You excuse Trump for similar behavior...

Jul 8, 2020, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Fauci lied about China's reporting being dependable. ]

But not Fauci. Interesting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: They read TNet

Jul 8, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to They read TNet ]

Your argument for why Fauci is pretty absurd, or, if that's the criteria you're using for why someone should lose his or her job, then Trump needs to go as well. He has been all over the place with coronavirus, from first calling it a hoax and downplaying the risk, to now claiming it will just go away.

You also once claimed Fauci was a Dem because... he had his picture taken with Nancy Pelosi.

I know better than to reply to you but FYI,

Jul 8, 2020, 1:46 PM

Fauci, under oath in a house hearing agreed with one of the representatives that children should return to school this fall. Imo, he should crawl back under his rainbow painted rock.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know better than to reply to you but FYI,

Jul 8, 2020, 1:48 PM

We we "libs" tend to do dumb things like listen to experts

Jul 8, 2020, 1:59 PM

Guess that's why we have the fewest virus cases and deaths of any developed country in the world.

Listening to experts is clearly for losers.

Re: We we "libs" tend to do dumb things like listen to experts

Jul 8, 2020, 2:15 PM

The US is 15% of the world population, but 25% of the cases

Jul 14, 2020, 12:31 PM

And we are a 1st world country. You cannot deny obvious facts. Our leadership was a disastrous failure.

My guess is that Fauci knows his chit.

Jul 8, 2020, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I know better than to reply to you but FYI, ]

I suspect he is so effin high and mighty he believes Americans need to be managed rather than advised. He is a bureaucrat first before he considers the health of the general public.

He should go to prison for not warning New England governors to not contaminate nursing homes with covid patients. The evidence was obvious from the Washington state area where 13 of our first 15 deaths were in the same long term care facility/nursing home.

If I were Barr I would ring him up on charges of negligent homicide.

Re: My guess is that Fauci knows his chit.

Jul 8, 2020, 2:28 PM

What was this you were saying about Fauci predicting 2-3 million fatalities? When did he say that?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/At-the-risk-of-turning-this-into-an-argument-rather-than-27463383

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't launch any valid criticism at Fauci

Jul 8, 2020, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I know better than to reply to you but FYI, ]

Your two arguments have boiled down to:

1. Fire him because he's a lib because he's posed for a picture with Nancy Pelosi. Seriously, that was one of your past arguments.

2. Fire him because he's altered his guidelines over this virus, which, you know, everyone has. But fire him while I ignore the 100 times worse waffling our president has done during this virus.

Why not state the real reason you want him fired? He's dared to disagree with Trump. That's the only reason you want him gone.

Time to call in Dr. Manhattan. About to only hope we got!***

Jul 8, 2020, 2:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

phone call from Vladimir?***

Jul 8, 2020, 2:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doing voiceover work for Harvey Fierstein.***

Jul 8, 2020, 2:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic