Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What team will be the toughest for us in CFP?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,389

What team will be the toughest for us in CFP?

Nov 23, 2019, 11:37 PM

LSU, bad D and we beat them. But don’t won’t to face them in New Orleans
Ohio St, worst match up for us, but can their D stop a real offense
Alabama, with Tua out, not enough O, and bad D as well
Utah, don’t know much about them
OK, not a complete team

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What team will be the toughest for us in CFP?

Nov 23, 2019, 11:43 PM

I would love too see the Tigers destroy LSU in Nola. Totally legit. From what I’ve seen in the top 6, Clemson is in a league of they’re own. Seriously Ohio St., is outmatched as well. Tigers will make believers at the last whistle this season.

Nov 23, 2019, 11:58 PM

The only team that can beat Clemson is Clemson.
Seriously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 24, 2019, 2:25 AM

And we tried to beat ourselves against UNC, and our guys decided they wasn't going to lose at the last minute and played very solid defense when the game of who wins and who loses was on the line, and there wasn't anything that UNC could have done to get that ball back into the endzone, not on their last play!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

O310

Nov 23, 2019, 11:43 PM

Sure they haven’t played a tough schedule but the same can be said about us. Ohio St and LSU are the best at this point. I think we curb stomp GA and AL.

Re: O310

Nov 24, 2019, 12:12 AM

But our starters are not playing all 4 quarters!

GO TIGERS!!

kids, not to be that little biotch, BUT . . .

Nov 24, 2019, 1:00 AM

1st things 1st - gots to fry up some chicken, then take care of some turkeys or woohoos.

Re: kids, not to be that little biotch, BUT . . .

Nov 24, 2019, 2:28 AM

Nothing will stop that guy with the 6 fingers from getting into our history books!!!

Nov 24, 2019, 3:17 AM

You saw what happened to Oregon last night.Well that makes the game against the coots the toughest game for us because if we lose that game there won't be any FREAKING CFP.
When are you people going to start buying into our 2 time National Championship Coach saying that the "next game" is the most important one, because if Clemson stumbles anywhere,just once,and especially late in the season ,your chances of making the CFP's diminish.Now, a loss at Willie B.
next weekend not only diminishes those chances, they go out the door.And the door kicks us in the @$$ as we exit. Wouldn't eSECpn love to see that one?
(Now I know UGA lost to the coots,AT HOME, another thing you obviously didn't consider, but they were able to climb back into the top 4 with wins over Florida and Auburn.Clemson won't have that time to make up any ground or have the affordability of even one loss this late in the season.).
We have two games left in the season,and don't think for one moment that if a Bama, a UGA, an Oklahoma,or an Oregon can go down,SO CAN WE.
SO THE TOUGHEST GAME FOR US IS THIS WEEKEND, DOWN IN COOTLUMBIA.
Sign me Coot,if you think you really know me, because I know some idiot will respond with just that "moniker".

Nov 24, 2019, 3:28 AM

Skips a coot! Lol We will kick y’alls butt Mr. Hewell! We will kick VT in the ACC Championship too!

Trevor will not lose a game in his college career!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Well, Leftie, I know you are no Coot, and I

Nov 24, 2019, 5:43 AM [ in reply to Re: What team will be the toughest for us in CFP? ]

completely agree. One game at a time.

Hence, to me all the CFP talk, while fun, is pure speculation. Next up: our game with the Chickens!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 5:59 AM [ in reply to Re: What team will be the toughest for us in CFP? ]

I bet you are a hit at parties

FOCUS $&@%#

Nov 24, 2019, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: What team will be the toughest for us in CFP? ]

We’re going to lose everything for this team guys. Get it together

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2019, 6:08 AM

I honestly think Georgia would be the toughest matchup. Their ability to play ball control with that powerful line scares me. Their defense is also talented and stout.

Nov 24, 2019, 10:00 AM

Let the Tigers get there first and see what hand is dealt.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,389
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic