Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What seems so funny to me is that USuC has lost some
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,408

What seems so funny to me is that USuC has lost some

Aug 26, 2014, 3:05 PM

key players but talking heads say this may be SOS's best team. Clemson loses some key players and we are average at best. Go figure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What seems so funny to me is that USuC has lost some

Aug 26, 2014, 3:08 PM

Both teams dropped 5-6 spots from final 2013 polls. Not sure why the uproar?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2014, 3:27 PM

I don't really mind it because it will all play itself out and I would love to beat them while ranked as high as they have ever been...but I do get a little frustrated with the preseason love they get bc its not based off last years team...they lost their best player in history prob...their best playmaker in Ellington, and I would argue their best QB...say what you want but he was a winner and they would have easily lost two more games (UCF and MiZZ) if Shaw didn't come in and save Thompson's A$$...so I just don't get it when yea we lost about the same but I would say our D is better and our Off players are replaced with better talent than theirs.

Its almost like ppl are basing this soley on the fact that Dylan has played but they forget he looked like $H!T last year...I get that you have a great running game but its nowhere near UGAs and they are 12th!

Aug 26, 2014, 5:15 PM

Shaw got hurt against UCF early in the game and SC was down 10-0. Dylan Thompson actually brought SC back for the win.

Aug 26, 2014, 5:23 PM

That would be true except that it isn't. Shaw returned late and bailed your faltering 2nd stringer out , not to mention that overrated defense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 26, 2014, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Re: What seems so funny to me is that USuC has lost some ]

Exactly...post below...Thompson did absolutely nothing and shaw came back in and scored all of those points.... If I were a dirtpecker I would be more nervous at how shaw had looked than cole not proving anything bc Thompson hasn't either , he beat a terrible defense in Clemson a couple years ago is all

It doesn't take much to be a best team ever at SCAR !***

Aug 26, 2014, 3:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Being the best team ever at South Carolina means

Aug 26, 2014, 3:16 PM

winning more than the Capital One Bowl.

Not like the bar is that high.

Just sayin'.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I think people underestimate just how good Shaw was

Aug 26, 2014, 3:19 PM

He's the only gamecock player I have truly been jealous over...cat could flat out ball. I think losing him is going to hurt a lot more than some think.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sincerely hope so!***

Aug 26, 2014, 3:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think people underestimate just how good Shaw was

Aug 26, 2014, 5:28 PM [ in reply to I think people underestimate just how good Shaw was ]

He was a good one.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic