Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What pick was Feaster selected?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

What pick was Feaster selected?

Apr 24, 2020, 10:46 PM

I'm having trouble finding it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What pick was Feaster selected?

Apr 24, 2020, 10:48 PM

unpicked signee.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 11:05 PM

unpicked signee.

He have uncommitted from the NFL decided to take his talents elsewhere to get more exposure.

Apr 24, 2020, 11:56 PM

He will be a UFA.

Even that was too high.***

Apr 25, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: What pick was Feaster selected? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Apr 25, 2020, 12:05 AM

Feaster. Wished he would have broken out. Always a tiger, but dang...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 7:46 AM

This post right here shows the class act that CU fans are. Feaster shed blood, sweat and tears to help ya'll win 2 national championships, and you just caste him a side. Family my butt! TNET is a vile place of hate!

Apr 25, 2020, 7:55 AM

TNET is a vile place of hate!

Says the dog who's hating on Clemson.

He may be a coot in disguise. Sounds like he has

Apr 25, 2020, 8:09 AM

a bad case of the “little brother syndrome.” Or it might just need be a case of the red ####.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: What pick was Feaster selected? ]

Question for you. When y’alls players transfer do they have to return the Ford Raptor they were gifted?

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: What pick was Feaster selected? ]

Question for you. When y’alls players transfer do they have to return the Ford Raptor they were gifted?

Message was edited by: Clemson_country89®

That's a nice sentiment, but no one cares what you think***

Apr 25, 2020, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: What pick was Feaster selected? ]

UGA leghumping clown.

Apr 25, 2020, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: What pick was Feaster selected? ]

what exactly is your reason for being in tiger town?

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Wow, you’re an arsehole.

A 20 year old kid that was behind the greatest RB in Clemson history on the depth chart so he transferred.

And when he doesn’t get drafted, you decide to make a post about it on a message board. You must have a sad life.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, you’re an arsehole.

A 20 year old kid that was behind the greatest RB in Clemson history on the depth chart so he transferred.

And when he doesn’t get drafted, you decide to make a post about it on a message board. You must have a sad life.

Wow, you’re an arsehole.

Fair enough. Perhaps you can tell me where Kelly Bryant

Apr 25, 2020, 8:34 AM

was drafted. Can't find that one either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any Clemson fan who calls attention to........

Apr 25, 2020, 8:49 AM

.....any player who ever played for Clemson and dogs them is not following the lead of our head coach.

Dabo has said publicly many times that he loves Kelly Bryant and that Feaster earned the right to transfer. I'd bet dollars to donuts Dabo hopes for the best for every player who ever suited up for him as player in his program.

What the heck is wrong with the Clemson fans who cannot seem to grasp and embrace who we are as a program? What's the logic behind the hate? Who among us did not see our players embracing Feaster after the end of our game with South Carolina? Who among us does not know that a nice contingent of our players and teammates of Kelly Bryant made the trip out to Missouri for his spring game last year to show their support for our former QB?

I don't really give a crap about why any Clemson fan would fail to support the program we have by embracing who we are under Coach Dabo Swinney. I just wish all you negative do nothing cheap seat big mouth lousy sports fans would go support some other team. Yall become Ohio State, or Georgia or South Carolina fans. Just go away. You stink. You're not one of us. You're one of the sorts of fans most of us don't like.

OR just change your stripes and go all in with the Clemson Tigers. Where you are and who you are now sucks.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO***

Apr 25, 2020, 9:13 AM

Dabo has no choice but to say that.***

Apr 25, 2020, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Any Clemson fan who calls attention to........ ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any Clemson fan who calls attention to........

Apr 25, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Fair enough. Perhaps you can tell me where Kelly Bryant ]

.....any player who ever played for Clemson and dogs them is not following the lead of our head coach.

Dabo has said publicly many times that he loves Kelly Bryant and that Feaster earned the right to transfer. I'd bet dollars to donuts Dabo hopes for the best for every player who ever suited up for him as player in his program.

What the heck is wrong with the Clemson fans who cannot seem to grasp and embrace who we are as a program? What's the logic behind the hate? Who among us did not see our players embracing Feaster after the end of our game with South Carolina? Who among us does not know that a nice contingent of our players and teammates of Kelly Bryant made the trip out to Missouri for his spring game last year to show their support for our former QB?

I don't really give a crap about why any Clemson fan would fail to support the program we have by embracing who we are under Coach Dabo Swinney. I just wish all you negative do nothing cheap seat big mouth lousy sports fans would go support some other team. Yall become Ohio State, or Georgia or South Carolina fans. Just go away. You stink. You're not one of us. You're one of the sorts of fans most of us don't like.

OR just change your stripes and go all in with the Clemson Tigers. Where you are and who you are now sucks.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh please. He didn't just transfer. He went to the coots.

Apr 25, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: What pick was Feaster selected? ]

He could have gone to Virginia Tech.

More interested in where Wallace and Simpson will go, and

Apr 25, 2020, 9:51 AM

if some of the other Clemson guys will get drafted or end up udfas. While I believe that KB and Feaster made poor choices in where they transferred to, they graduated from Clemson so I harbor no ill will towards them. They made a graduates decision. KB played more and got to show his skills on significantly more film. Feaster chose poorly and did not go somewhere where he was the man and could run wild. It goes gall me a bit that someone with the Spiller patch on their jersey would become a Capon. But I don't know his reasons and really don't feel the need to cast stones in his direction. Not all Clemson grads make good choices, and I am happy for one to not have to rate everyone's choice!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic