Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fear the thumb?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Fear the thumb?

Mar 17, 2013, 10:18 AM

This might be germans but apparently the coots are now getting shirts made with the saying "fear the thumb" on them in reference to if they beat us again, they will have to use their thumbs to count how many times they have beaten us.

How do you not feel pathetic wearing something like that... having that be your slogan. Look, beating us 4 times in a row is a great accomplishment for them and I won't talk any smack to them again until we make it right.. but come on.. "fear the thumb?" lol.. ive never seen one group of people give you, freely and openly, so many reasons to laugh at them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of them are handicap.***

Mar 17, 2013, 10:27 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True...and sad...they create their own championships LOL***

Mar 17, 2013, 10:30 AM

you know where their thumbs have been, don't you? be afraid.***

Mar 17, 2013, 10:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: you know where their thumbs have been, don't you? be afraid.***

Mar 17, 2013, 10:40 AM

That was funny right there; I don't care who you are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

and most coots don't take showers***

Mar 17, 2013, 10:03 PM [ in reply to you know where their thumbs have been, don't you? be afraid.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fear the thumb?

Mar 17, 2013, 10:44 AM

That's sad they celebrate something we have taken for granted for years. It's like bragging about losing your virginity for the first time when your big brother (Clemson) has been banging chicks for years.

Found the thumb!!

Mar 17, 2013, 10:49 AM

One of you textile geniuses need to come up with a "Found The Thumb!" shirt. Maybe Spurrier bent over a chair with Dabo (dressed as a doc) given a prostate exam.

Fear the dumb***

Mar 17, 2013, 12:11 PM

We would do the same thing. No doubt at all.***

Mar 17, 2013, 12:19 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No we wouldnt

Mar 18, 2013, 9:40 AM

We have never done this...and weve had numerous win streaks

Re: We would do the same thing. No doubt at all.***

Mar 18, 2013, 9:50 AM [ in reply to We would do the same thing. No doubt at all.*** ]

Please explain this???? How many times have we won 4 in a row

Seriously? I've never heard that phrase before when

Mar 18, 2013, 1:22 PM [ in reply to We would do the same thing. No doubt at all.*** ]

we had Whitehurst or on any other streak...

No, we wouldn't do the same thing. It's little brother syndrome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

But we made shirts for 4 in a row.

Mar 18, 2013, 3:11 PM

Granted it didn't have that ####### slogan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: We would do the same thing. No doubt at all.***

Mar 18, 2013, 1:35 PM [ in reply to We would do the same thing. No doubt at all.*** ]

We have accomplished the 4 wins in a row on 4 separate occasions since I graduated. Can’t remember anyone ever thinking it was a big deal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2013, 3:10 PM

My thoughts:

1. Those ignorant coots cant even be ORIGINAL! They stole this lame idea from Auburn, after they had beaten Alabama "four in a row" a few years back!

2. Now.....going back to Auburn, how does that THUMB feel shoved up their A.....by Alabama lately??

Its gonna be the same for the inbred Coots!! Those stupid shirts will get worn ONCE, then the moths will have a field day with them!!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To add, that Auburn streak went to 6 wins against Bama.

Mar 17, 2013, 8:24 PM

Since then Bama has taken 4 of 5 games against Auburn. Only WarEagle/Tiger win in that period was by one point. Don't see Bama too worried now about a team now sitting at the kid's table of the SEC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chickens have thumbs?

Mar 17, 2013, 8:46 PM

Wonder if they fry up as well as chicken fingers?

What is the difference

Mar 17, 2013, 9:26 PM

Between our reaction to beating you 4 in a row and you beating LSU in bowl? Please explain. Yeah you have maybe won 5 in a row a few times but not lately. The past is irrelevant and those living in it are just behind the times.

By your own logic, your wins are in the past…...

Mar 18, 2013, 12:56 AM

so your just living in the past, and the past is irrelevant and your behind the times. Now to the present, the coots this coming season are going to be heavily dependent upon players, on both sides of the ball, who have hardly played a down of meaningful college football. UGA and UF are out of there mini down cycle, UT could be soon with Butch Jones as head coach. So the SEC Least is starting to turn back into the SEC east. The advantages UT, UF, and UGA have are starting to creep up on the coots. And let's not even bring up the SEC West, because the coots can't beat the top 3 teams in the West. The coot's team this year is very young and very inexperienced team. So with your logic of being with the times, get ready for what could be a very rough season for the coots, soccer2103.

By the way you have no place to talk about us beating LSU, or the way reacted by beating LSU. The only time the coots beat LSU was when LSU went 4-7. So until you can beat LSU when they are good, keep your mouth shut concerning all things LSU.

Re: What is the difference

Mar 18, 2013, 9:41 AM [ in reply to What is the difference ]

Is this a serious post??? Good lord you people are just delusional

What's pathetic is how we roll over and play dead whenever

Mar 17, 2013, 9:49 PM

we play them.

You're also the one who said LSU was going to blow us out...

Mar 17, 2013, 10:06 PM

How did that prediction turn out for you?

Based on that USuC game you expected

Mar 18, 2013, 9:21 AM

us to win?

And that whole "how'd that work out for you" garbage, save it for the coots. You think I was pulling against Clemson? I went there.

Re: What's pathetic is how we roll over and play dead whenever

Mar 17, 2013, 11:34 PM [ in reply to What's pathetic is how we roll over and play dead whenever ]

Spurrier told the truth: "For some reason Clemson doesn't play very well against us." Right now, Spurrier owns Dabo, and until Coach Swinney takes care of that 500 pound gorilla in the room, they can say or print whatever they like because our butts are being spanked by them each November.

grow up bengal boy***

Mar 17, 2013, 11:37 PM

Re: grow up bengal boy***

Mar 18, 2013, 5:59 AM

Grow up? You mean like facing reality and dealing with the truth in an honest manner, instead of always toeing the more popular "company line"?

Now I remember why I put Motor City Bengal on ignore***

Mar 18, 2013, 12:46 AM [ in reply to Re: What's pathetic is how we roll over and play dead whenever ]

Re: Now I remember why I put Motor City Bengal on ignore***

Mar 18, 2013, 6:01 AM

I certainly understand.....if I were allergic to the truth, I would do likewise.

Could there be a more white trash slogan…..

Mar 17, 2013, 10:02 PM

than "fear the thumb"? Shows how stupid they are, that they have to use their fingers to count single digits. I guess it is true, most coots math skills are the same as a 4 year old child.

Michael Bolton said it best-

Mar 17, 2013, 10:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shDFGSd1E_Q

Better Slogans for dumb Chicken fans....

Mar 18, 2013, 12:45 AM

1. Pull My Thumb
2. Sniff the Thumb
3. The Thumbanators
4. Lube the Thumb

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

5.Spam juice is on the coots Thumb***

Mar 18, 2013, 12:59 AM

Re: Fear the thumb is as dumb as

Mar 18, 2013, 7:51 AM

Fear the fish was in baseball. Pathetic, utterly

Give me 2 @ 2XX, 2@X and 4@M that say...

Mar 18, 2013, 8:01 AM

"WHERE IS YOUR THUMB NOW?"

I'll need them by halftime.

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

most of the gamechickens don't have opposable thumbs***

Mar 18, 2013, 1:04 PM

Mar 18, 2013, 2:00 PM

How do coots know what is on a particular shirt when they put it on? They don't because they obviously can't read. If they could do you think they would wear a shirt that says I love #####? Nevermind garnet is gay and so are they.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic