Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU has been catching a lot of grief on SECRant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

LSU has been catching a lot of grief on SECRant

Jan 20, 2019, 12:24 AM

For being Clemson lovers since we beat Bama. This thread is the best one yet. Includes redisgned lsu helmet
https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/lsus-redesigned-helmet---pretty-cool/81536184/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nice...funny to see a coot commenting on it too

Jan 20, 2019, 12:39 AM

Don’t they know this is out of their league and should just stay at the kids table.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can always count on them to show up and

Jan 20, 2019, 4:41 AM

make comments that in the long run are absolutely worthless.

They're eating each other alive. Nice.***

Jan 20, 2019, 4:39 AM

And at the bottom of the food chain?

Jan 20, 2019, 9:55 AM

The coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: LSU has been catching a lot of grief on SECRant

Jan 20, 2019, 5:15 AM

You can check out Auburn’s AUFamily board too. They also piled for us. I’d think Tennessee did too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what does "piled for us" mean?***

Jan 20, 2019, 8:22 AM

Re: what does "piled for us" mean?***

Jan 20, 2019, 8:23 AM

iphone error.

Pulled for us.

LOL I can't tell these days with all the new sayings and

Jan 20, 2019, 8:25 AM

twitter and such. I've become my old man.

Jan 20, 2019, 5:43 AM

Under no amount of intox , and no other circumstance would I *E V E R * live vicariously through another team in hating someone else .
Of course with our rival it isn't really an option because their lot in life is to be the least ... to exist in the nethers ... to worm belly around and sniff funky toe jam .
So no worries there .
I did find it interesting in the thread that so many Bama fans find themselves defending an empty fort... I mean you just don't need to sign on and answer , Gump . Not a difficult concept.

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

remember during their 5 win streak how we vicariously lived

Jan 20, 2019, 8:24 AM

through the teams that beat them. Oh wait, I couldn't tell you one team that beat them in those 5 years without guessing.

Re: remember during their 5 win streak how we vicariously lived

Jan 20, 2019, 10:24 AM

i remember them beating alabama and georgia, once or twice. that's basically it. i still remember the year they started out getting thumped by texas a&m, and everybody over there had that sinking feeling that the wheels were coming off.

Jan 20, 2019, 8:08 AM

It appears that you need to know what a “melt” is. I do not, and after reading 2 pages I still don’t. What is a melt in the context of that thread?

I think it means melt down mode. Not sure. I'm an old

Jan 20, 2019, 8:32 AM

geezer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

What is a “melt”?***

Jan 20, 2019, 10:33 AM

null

Re: What is a “melt”?

Jan 20, 2019, 10:34 AM

I feel like I need a shower after the LSU association

Jan 20, 2019, 10:54 AM

I want nothing to do with the faux tigres. I usually pull for whoever is playing them. All their nonsense copying Clemson DV then putting in a welcome to DV sign shows me how faux they are. Their mascot was originally the Pelicans. Changed their name to Tigers in 1896... Probably another copy stunt.

It took me a while to figure out the melt thing is a meltdown. For a while I thought it might be a corndog dipped in melted American cheese. Kind of like when you make a controversial statement and go get popcorn.... They get a melt.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The new SEC delusion, living vicariously through Clemson.***

Jan 20, 2019, 10:56 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic