Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What has happened to Travis Blanks???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,444

What has happened to Travis Blanks???

May 31, 2015, 4:51 AM

I just checked out our two deep summer depth chart and I do not see travis blanks listed anywhere. This kid was a ball hawk and great open field tackler before he was injured. Was his injury that significant?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What has happened to Travis Blanks???

May 31, 2015, 5:07 AM

I just read an article where he had to have a 2nd knee surgery...terrible news for an outstanding young man. Post did say he should be 100% for fall but will miss all spring practices. If we can get him back to near 100% or what he displayed his freshman year. Our Secondary will be a huge strength

May 31, 2015, 9:11 AM

Pretty sure I saw him in a summer workout video

May 31, 2015, 9:47 AM

2 knee injuries later. Probably will never be the same player we knew saw. Don't think ton was ever the same kind of player, but he still got drafted.

May 31, 2015, 10:38 PM

I hope he can bounce back against the odds. The kid really earned my respect his freshman year. Fast instinctive and always in on the play!

May 31, 2015, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: What has happened to Travis Blanks??? ]

I hope he can bounce back against the odds. The kid really earned my respect his freshman year. Fast instinctive and always in on the play!

May 31, 2015, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: What has happened to Travis Blanks??? ]

Stewards injuries were a lot worse, and he bounced back fine his senior year. Fortunately we have a ton of talented depth here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2015, 10:46 PM

I agree. Depth is always great but this kid could cover the tightend, slot reciever and play in the box as a hybrid outside lineback/saftey. His versitality is needed. He and Bouleware would be all over the field lol

May 31, 2015, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: What has happened to Travis Blanks??? ]

How were tony's worse. Both have 2 torn ACL. I think Tony played well but don't think we will ever see the player Tony could have been.

May 31, 2015, 11:03 PM

toney had the potential to be head over heels a better linebacker than Stephone anthony (pre injuries). That's not taking anything away from anthony, it just goes to how atheltic, powerful, and talented in general toney was.

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,444
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic