Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What happened that made "molotov cocktail" guy chase
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 855

What happened that made "molotov cocktail" guy chase

Sep 1, 2020, 11:09 AM

Rittenhouse and throw the molotov cocktail at him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he said something about his momma***

Sep 1, 2020, 11:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Generalized anger is often caused by a sense of personal

Sep 1, 2020, 11:17 AM

helplessness, which seems to come from early physical or emotional abandonment. Feral people look for groups to join and groups to destroy. The mirror image of all this seems to be true.

Did you want to go back that far?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, that goes back a little too far.

Sep 1, 2020, 11:21 AM

I'm curious why a guy with a molotov cocktail might have been chasing him. Is it possible he asked the guy why he brought a molotov cocktail to a peaceful protest?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're doing the same thing here. The threads on this guy

Sep 1, 2020, 11:40 AM

have instantly become "love this guy" or "hate this guy". The only thing that should matter in that discussion is whether he can be convicted of the charges brought against him. If the videos that I've seen show what they seem to show, it looks like a jury would have a hard time convicting. When all the shootings are accounted for in a video showing someone being chased and assaulted, murder would be hard to come by, it seems.

Being pro or con this guy, or pro or con blm, has to be saved for another discussion, but we have lost the ability to do that, it seems. He has become a proxy war for everything else we are feeling, same as every other anecdotal story that has been used to justify release of general anger. And we're back to my original answer.

Walk into a 5th grade classroom. Teachers here, tell us what that is like, what the kids are like. Teachers have been telling us for a while that something is happening societally that was first showing up in class. Our response was to politicize that observation and blame the schools. Here we are.

To more specifically answer your question, one report says Kyle put out a dumpster fire, which put him on the wrong side of the feral mob of folks that teachers have been trying to tell us were broken people by the age of 10.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he ask that?

Sep 1, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to No, that goes back a little too far. ]

Perhaps it was more the ole 'smell my finger trick.' I would chase him if he tried to pull that one on me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened that made "molotov cocktail" guy chase

Sep 1, 2020, 11:18 AM

molotov cocktail guy is probably a solid citizen - a model for the community. Forget the fact that if he is like the others, he was on drugs, a convicted felon, pedophile, wife-beater, thief, bully, with a long rap sheet and dozens of video posts showing all of this...

So by inspection Rittenhouse must be guilty of starting it. Case closed.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My question is. Rittenhouse shouldnt have been there BUT

Sep 1, 2020, 11:20 AM

all these all other dudes rioting and looting and burning down businesses. Meh, they good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're being arrested, too.

Sep 1, 2020, 11:23 AM

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/nation/6642303-Portland-police-arrest-19-protesters-as-political-divide-hardens

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know how many times that has popped up on my

Sep 1, 2020, 12:14 PM

"SmartNews" newsfeed or MSNBC newsfeed at work?

I haven't seen it. The focus has been on Rittenhouse and his homicide charges, and how he's a right winger, and how he is a white supremacist, and so on. Tons of headlines and articles to that effect. Very, very scarce reporting on the felons that chased him down and tried to bash his skull in, and what reporting has been done has been very sympathetic and complimentary towards them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: You know how many times that has popped up on my

Sep 1, 2020, 12:22 PM

Are Fox News and other like outlets reporting on the numbers

Sep 1, 2020, 1:54 PM [ in reply to You know how many times that has popped up on my ]

of arrests of rioters and vandals in Portland, Kenosha, and other cities that have taken place? If so I've missed that as well.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know how many arrests have been made or reported,

Sep 1, 2020, 2:09 PM

but if you're looking for the law and order card, the left discarded it already; it's not in their hand. The cards the left does have - "mostly peaceful" description of burning buildings, chop zones, dem mayors announcing hands off the rioters, support of antifa - are the ones they wanted. The hand looks weaker by the day, but they're going to have play it. They wanted those cards and went all in with them. We call.

Good observation. I would say that if the kid was doing

Sep 1, 2020, 12:44 PM [ in reply to They're being arrested, too. ]

something for which he should have been arrested, then he should have been. The question is, was he? And where was the law enforcement that could have done so?

Mayors have taken a hands-off approach to this, some openly stating that everyone in the protest areas are on their own. So, a guy walks into one of those areas, and he's not one of the protest/rioters. At that point, it seems that we can't question whether he should have been there, without first acknowledging the ideologically fueled leadership that created that environment in the first place. If we're going to accept war zones - and we have - accept the war in those zones.

So, as I said somewhere else, the case against this kid is only one thing: was he acting in self defense at the time he pulled the trigger? Even if not, did he plan to go kill people or behave so negligently as to murder? The evidence, little as we know, seems to say yes to the first and no to the second.

Last rumor I heard...

Sep 1, 2020, 11:19 AM

Rittenhouse used a fire extinguisher to put out a dumpster they had lit on fire to push into a gas station. Rosenbaum then went after Rittenhouse.

Haven't been up to speed on everything though so it may have changed.

Re: Last rumor I heard...

Sep 1, 2020, 12:43 PM

I saw that video, and it was so grainy (low light)it was hard to distinguish who the guy was that put out the fire in the dumpster. Another video did show Rittenhouse run by with a fire extinguisher in his hands. the clip was pretty quick, but when it was slowed down and with it being a much better quality video, you could tell it was Rittenhouse.

Re: What happened that made "molotov cocktail" guy chase

Sep 1, 2020, 12:57 PM

I believe the molotov cocktail theory was an optical illusion. The guy threw a bag with something in it. I've heard alot of different theories,( frozen water bottles, etc) but i haven't heard a definite answer on what was in the bag. When he threw it the flash of light may have been a reflection of the overhead lights off of a plastic bag.This make more sense than a molotov cocktail because there wasn't any explosion or flame after he threw it. Im no expert on molotov cocktails, but I would think you would stop...light...throw. Not the best weapon while in a foot chase.

Replies: 16
| visibility 855
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic