Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What excuses will Walt have tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

What excuses will Walt have tomorrow

Sep 23, 2018, 7:51 PM

Tiger Woods can't win again because he can't put 4 good rounds in a row together heard him say that a thousand times . Paul Johnson getting his butt kicked by everybody they play but he is better than Vegas .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ramona was out sick on Wedneday so he could not get her

Sep 23, 2018, 7:55 PM

advice.

Re: What excuses will Walt have tomorrow

Sep 23, 2018, 7:58 PM

No, you never heard Walt say that about Tiger because the minute you open your mouth, your call will mysteriously end!

Walt's Excuses:

Sep 23, 2018, 7:58 PM

1. Ran outta Charmin

2. Refrig went on blink

3. Trimming hair in nose and forgot game was on...

Re: Walt's Excuses:

Sep 23, 2018, 8:06 PM

Walt has one excuse, it never changes, it’s every bit as reliable as gravity and planetary orbits. Walt is stupid.

Walt makes some pretty good predictions. He is not stupid,

Sep 23, 2018, 9:20 PM

He is however proud and hard-headed. About Tiger, He did say he could not put 4 rounds together. Until today, he had not. He also said he will not win a major. Thus far, that is correct. It may, but we will have to wait. And Yes, the competition was there. Yes, he played like the old Tiger. He won a great tournament with great competition. Yes, Rory melted. I would not say Justin melted. Tiger just had better stuff. Concerning Paul Johnson, it would be nice, just once, for Walt to step down off of his Sportsmania throne and just say, "I was wrong." I was wrong to say Paul Johnson is a great coach. Because being a great coach is more than play calling, it is recruiting, it is motivating, and Ga Tech is in far worse shape than what he inherited. In fact he is now behind George O Leary and Chan Gaily in win percentage. It is time for Ga Tech to move on. He was wrong on Swinney too. I remember him saying Johnson should come to Clemson. Wow! I am so Glad that did not happen.

my guess is that he will backtrack

Sep 23, 2018, 9:24 PM

And say he was actually pulling for tiger and is glad he won. Which of course would be ignoring the endless mocking and laughing at Tiger that he did. Ramona as well

Re: Walt's Excuses:

Sep 23, 2018, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Walt's Excuses: ]

4. Has his white belt test this week and lost concentration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 8:05 PM

Maybe he was wrong on this one,however he rules vagas for the most part!

Sep 23, 2018, 8:10 PM

I f you relied on Walt's pics to make money you've been living in a cardboard box on side the road .

Sep 23, 2018, 8:12 PM

Walt is a a MORON when it comes to knowing anything about golf. He should stick to the subjects he knows and stay away from topics he is ignorant about. Kelly felt the same way but she is simply following the "guru of golf walt". Walt should spend the day tomorrow apologizing to everyone and especially Tiger who he always laughs at and snickers at saying he washed up and wont wing again. According to Walt, all the young guys are not scared of Tiger anymore---really Walt??? The best field possible and they all melted to him one by one. Walt tries to discuss a sport or a player and should know , seeing how great he is ( Walt I mean and if you don't believe it just ask him) and should know better that he should never judge an athlete on something personal he did, Yes he cheated on Elan (as if 99% of celebrities don't?? Lala land Walt) but he never abused or hit her and had great remorse for all of that. Think Waly was just jealous he couldn't have all those women at once. Anyhow I am don't , JUst don't be surprised if Walt calls in sick tomorrow or on vacation. I hope all of you lets him know how you feel if you are Tiger fans.

Sep 23, 2018, 9:46 PM

I'd like to have a martial arts discussion with Spatula. That's probably another load of horse-shit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He Put Too Much Meth in His Pipe?***

Sep 23, 2018, 8:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What excuses will Walt have tomorrow- why not

Sep 23, 2018, 8:49 PM

ignore till he fades away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He also said something about

Sep 23, 2018, 9:24 PM

BC being a very good team.

said they could be 10-0***

Sep 24, 2018, 10:30 AM

Sep 23, 2018, 9:48 PM

Hasbro you left out "Bill Snyder don't make bad decisions "

Sep 24, 2018, 10:43 AM

I’m also curious to see what he says about Lawrence vs Kelly. He kept saying that anyone who was pro Lawrence has an agenda. I don’t understand what he really means with that. I don’t know either person, my only agenda is that Clemson football is the best that it can be? Is he hinting at a racial bias with his agenda comment?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic