Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What does Brownell think he gets by not complaining
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,945

What does Brownell think he gets by not complaining

Mar 3, 2018, 9:13 PM

about ACC refs?

Can anyone explain how why he won't fight for our boys?

Does he really think he gains something from these jerks by shutting up and taking it?

Because it literally cannot get worse.

I am still fuming from horsesh#t robbery I observed and I cannot understand why Brownell won't defend his team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What does Brownell think he gets by not complaining

Mar 3, 2018, 9:18 PM

He was cursing them out on TV and I’m fairly certain he’s been T’d up this year. You don’t want to get T’d up at the end of the game with a chance to win but I would’ve made sure I got T’d up right after our last shot went up and missed (if that’s even possible).

Pathetic display of officiating...yet again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

Mar 3, 2018, 9:22 PM

Of course you have no way of knowing what the coach does regarding issues like this. It’s not likely he will tmail any of us and share his actions!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh?

Mar 3, 2018, 9:24 PM

Now I’m as confused as the ACC officials...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

And what do you think he would get by complaining?

Mar 3, 2018, 9:19 PM

Rick Barnes did it all the time and it never changed a thing with the officials. In fact, you could argue it made it worse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And what do you think he would get by complaining?

I think you will see things go more your way when you cause a little but of stink.I believe I have seen that first hand. But you don't want to go over the line where you are just pissing of the ref. But having talked to refs after a game, they are the same as you.Many times just discussing the problem will lend some enlightenment.

You haven't seen it first hand here though***

Mar 3, 2018, 9:25 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2018, 9:20 PM

Just not his deal . He gets pretty solid results just by coaching the game .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Almost as if he doesn't get lost in the moment on purpose?***

Mar 3, 2018, 9:23 PM

Re: Almost as if he doesn't get lost in the moment on purpose?***

Mar 3, 2018, 9:40 PM

There's something to be said for holding your tongue .

Which is antithetical to TNeticians like myself . I need the unlimited currency this space affords me .

I'll speak for Brad if Brad cannot .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Not speaking for Coach Brownell, but some people don't

believe in loosing their cool when in a position of teaching others to do the opposite.

There are avenues to complain, I'm sure if the staff feels as some here do, then they'll go to the ACC HQ with film and a formal complaint/inquiry?

I get why others feel it's protecting your own in a way - taking one for the team and that it might also lead to better treatment after the fact?

This crap about Brownell not complaining to refs has to stop.

Do any of you complaining about this actually watch the games?!? Brownell voices his displeasure often. No, he doesn’t get in the refs’ faces, but he absolutely complains. Frequently.

I for one appreciate the fact that he knows how to get his point across without getting technicals. If he had gotten a technical today, it would’ve made it impossible for us to win.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

What do you think he's going to get by complaining? All it

Mar 3, 2018, 9:24 PM

did for Barnes was get us screwed harder and faster

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you think he's going to get by complaining? All it

Mar 3, 2018, 9:42 PM

I think a few on here would like to thank Coach Barnes then , based on the resulting punishments .

DB23

Mar 3, 2018, 10:01 PM

there are lots more comments from bench in hoOps than you can imAGINE. I'm sure those bozos got an earful today from all the staff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because he has class.***

Mar 3, 2018, 11:46 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2018, 7:54 AM

Maybe because he doesn’t need to sound like a whiny ?? like beotch like the author of this thread. Two words dude, Jon Gordon.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic