Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Venables on rankings: Pump the brakes, hot rod
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,111

New Story: Venables on rankings: Pump the brakes, hot rod

Nov 5, 2015, 7:01 PM

Venables on rankings: Pump the brakes, hot rod

How does Brent Venables feel about Clemson's national ranking? Pump the brakes, hot rod, the Tigers still have to win games.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta love 2 things: 1) "Pump the brakes, hot rod", & 2)....

Nov 5, 2015, 7:28 PM

"It's a great stage and that's why I came to Clemson. I believed Clemson would be in this kind of a position for a long time, and I wanted to be a part of it".

Music to my ears!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3) I'm like, "You are way over the top here."***

Nov 5, 2015, 10:35 PM

What do you guys think BV,Jr's Tnet handle is?

Nov 5, 2015, 7:48 PM

You know he's on Tnet!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you guys think BV,Jr's Tnet handle is?

Nov 5, 2015, 8:19 PM

Well if BV Jr is on here, tell your dad that Tiger Nation don't want him and his family ever leaving Clemson. Lifer status is our invitation To BV and his family. We know and understand that BV will one day leave coaching, but when he does, stay some where close to Clemson like Danny Ford has done....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2015, 8:28 PM [ in reply to What do you guys think BV,Jr's Tnet handle is? ]

If he is on tnet..... Hey bud keep feeding your dad the red bulls and pixie stix, the get back coach lives the work out.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2015, 8:39 PM

Of course he's on tnet. Everybody's on tnet.

Nov 5, 2015, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you guys think BV,Jr's Tnet handle is? ]

:) But he can own it;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cutigerbob***

Nov 6, 2015, 8:29 AM [ in reply to What do you guys think BV,Jr's Tnet handle is? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

: Venables on rankings: Pump the brakes, hot rod

Nov 6, 2015, 5:41 AM

I watch the game last week and thought the same thing. That the D was overlooking NC State. Just going through the motion's. State made some great plays. But we were not dialled in. Coach V is in my opinion the best DC in the nation. Hope he stay's with us. GO TIGERS!!!,,

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: : Venables on rankings: Pump the brakes, hot rod

Nov 6, 2015, 1:18 PM

The D was not good. The specialty teams were worse. They put the D in a lot of bad situations. That has got to stop. The O is humming along! :)

We have never been where we are now as a program

Nov 7, 2015, 1:28 AM

We are #1 in the nation and people complain. We have doggone Brent Venables that is the best defensive coach ever.
Dabs who has put together a coaching, recruiting playing number 1 team at this point over the SEC after they tried to beat us down until they couldn't because they knew the Playoff committee was voting us number 1.

Let's trust this staff that any team would love to have to fix football things and get the most awesome team of youngsters we have ever had to play football to the best of their growing ability.

Can you imagine how much Brent challenged his group after last weeks game. I'm glad they struggled some. They seem to be more motivated after a few mistakes.

I hope and pray Brent's son plays, Hot Rod will be on fire plus hopefully Brent stays for a long time.

I have full faith the defense will be on fire tomorrow and special teams will produce some points for the good guys. Our staff produce when challenged or maybe I should say our AWESOME players produce all the time. I'm so thankful they choose Clemson. It was the best choice for them and us.

Go Tigers!!

Tigers 59 Florida 0 again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,111
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic