Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What concerns you most about UGA? I noticed that Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,386

What concerns you most about UGA? I noticed that Bama

Aug 27, 2013, 8:41 AM

got absolutely no pressure on Murray during the SEC champ game. Either UGA's O-line is/was really good, or Bama's D-line was awful last year.

I know our front 4 is supposed to be the strength of our defense, so we've gotta be able to pressure Murray to help out our secondary.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You hit it on the head .We cant let them throw all day long

Aug 27, 2013, 8:42 AM

with the RBs they have, we will be running around all over the place with no confidence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: What concerns you most about UGA? I noticed that Bama

Aug 27, 2013, 8:47 AM

I hope we don't have an injury running down the hill. After that I hope our LBs can find and fill gaps.

If uga thinks they are going to pass against a defense that's practiced against our offense and win that way my primary concern, after we run down the hill, will go away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2013, 9:23 AM

> If uga thinks they are going to pass against a
> defense that's practiced against our offense and win
> that way my primary concern, after we run down the
> hill, will go away.

Didn't help us against NC State last year. Or FSU.

I'm hoping for the best, but am hesitant to go chest beating too much. Too evenly matched at this point.

Aug 27, 2013, 8:52 AM

UGA has a great Oline. But that is key. If they open up running lanes, Gurshal will have a field day. If those guys get space they will make you miss.

On the flip side if we can't get any pressure and give murray all day to throw, he will light us up. UGA has good enough WR to get open and Murray can hit them. Watch out for the RB screen or the dump pass to the RB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2013, 9:04 AM

That is all I am hearing from my Georgia friend I was in service with!!!!! How easy it will be to run and pass on Clemson, because, yes you guessed it, their offensive line is stronger than our defensive line and they are use to keeping out and pushing SEC Defenses!!!!!!!! So sick of hearing nothing but how great the SEC is !!!!!

UGA's running game.

Aug 27, 2013, 9:08 AM

IMHO, if UGA rushes for 150+ yards, they win. We contain their ground attack, we win.

I think our depth on the DL will hold its own, and I think

Aug 27, 2013, 9:14 AM

the LB play will be improved. Should slow that run game down. Have to make Murray beat you with his arm, which he can do, but I think we get enough stops to win the game. 41-27

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think our depth on the DL will hold its own, and I think

Aug 27, 2013, 9:22 AM

agree, the key will be shedding the blockers at the second level. if we can do that, then we will be ok.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The amount of litter and urine their fans will leave behind***

Aug 27, 2013, 9:25 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,386
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic