Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What changed?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

What changed?

Jun 10, 2019, 8:23 AM

Erik Kimrey has been the coach at Hammond since Burch has played on the team.
Jordan Burch has always been in the coots backyard at Hammond. His teammate Alex Huntley has always been a coot lean throughout his recruitment. All these factors play out in the coots favor. So why was Burch at one time a 100% lean to Clemson? Why have the "recruiting experts" changed their prediction for him as of late. Why not just have him as coot lean from the beginning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't matter

Jun 10, 2019, 8:30 AM

Burch is good, but it seems Clemson might be done at DL if he doesn't commit, and use that scholly on 2 of Webb/Smalls/Flowe/???(one of the 2 LB's already committed to PS)

Circular Logic

Jun 10, 2019, 8:53 AM

Maybe you should call him and ask him.

Since nobody on Tigernet has ANY idea what somebody's 17-year-old is thinking I'll venture a wild guess that you won't find an answer here.

You're speculating that he won't sign with Clemson, and you're asking other people to speculate to explain why that's true? That's some mighty fine Circular Reasoning.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Circular Logic

Jun 12, 2019, 8:46 AM

Lot of posters here are looking for tiger pulse points... errr... I mean affirmation... wait no... I mean THEY ALL POST GREAT AND NEW IDEAS.

But seriously, I TU'd your post bc I agree. Shoot, most parents don't know what their 17-year old is thinking, much less forum posters on your favorite team's premier news website.

All that said, place me firmly in the camp that I hope Mr. Burch joins the ranks of Clemson and improves our team even further.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing I know for sure is that

Jun 10, 2019, 8:57 AM

It has nothing to do with the recent success of the usuck program

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He won't pan out if I had to predict

Jun 10, 2019, 9:07 AM

At least not as well as the recruiting stars indicate. Hammond is importing these guys, giving them scholarships, and letting them run loose on inferior private school competition in SC to create amazing stats and highlight videos.

Wherever he goes, he will overachieve in the classroom and underachieve on the field. Just my guess.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who’s changed their prediction?

Jun 10, 2019, 9:33 AM

I haven’t seen any doing that. Crystal balls still have him 80+% to Clemson. Not surprising a Cards fan is posting dumb stuff on the internet

Re: What changed?

Jun 10, 2019, 11:39 AM

I would think Todd Ellis would have the answer we are all asking!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic